Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by ed2962 View Post
    I think Swamp Thing can work in the main universe ( after all, that's where he was when Moore took over), but I agree with what most folks have said, that he works best in is own corner. His world should be occupied by the Changing Girls and Phantom Strangers, team ups with the Flash should be rare.
    When have they not been?

Astonishing Member Timothy Hunter's Avatar

Well, Swamp Thing has basically been in his own universe ever since he was at Vertigo, so Swamp Thing drifting off from the main DC universe HAS been shown to work.

Also I disagree with you about how the Swamp Thing's teams ups with the Flash should be rare, I would actually say that team ups with Iconic DC superheroes should be nonexistent in Swamp Thing's solo title, because Swamp Thing is a horror book, having Kite Man Show up will just ruin the atmosphere, it's like having Sherlock Holmes appearing in an Edger Allan Poe story, it's ludicrous. (That's not to say the opposite isn't okay, with Swamp Thing teaming up with The Flash in The Flash's solo title, I'm okay with that, because The Flash book doesn't depend on believably like a horror comic does.

Wally 'Ginger' West fan
    Along one of the Birkeland Currents that traverse the Milky Way. I forget the exact cross streets.

I wish Disney and Warner didn't hate each other so that we could have a Swamp Thing/Groot crossover.
    Parental care is way exhausting. Gained insight into what my parents went through when I was a baby. Not fun, but what ya gonna do? (Read comics, obviously.)

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Kyer View Post
    I wish Disney and Warner didn't hate each other so that we could have a Swamp Thing/Man-Thing crossover.
    Fixed that.