Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Metamorphosis View Post
    Guess you could say I'm calling them as I see 'em as well, Prof Warren; you just don't like how I'm calling it. That's fair. But as I watch you raking me over the coals here based on your perception of my behavior, I can't help but wonder when that "ounce of self-reflection" comes into play regarding your own often very rude comments to me and other people here.

People in glass houses, etc.
    No one, including myself, cares that you don't like Slott's Spider-Man, or that you're a fan of the marriage.

Everyone has their own opinions and discussion is welcome. Tirades, attacks, toxic negativity and monotonous assaults, not so much.

The only reason anyone has ever "raked you over the coals" is because of your belligerent, hostile attitude.

And it's not about anyone's perception of your behavior, it's about your actual behavior, the sort that you've engaged in time and again - even though many people on these boards have politely suggested again and again that you might want to try a different tact.

Like, Lee, for instance:

Quote Originally Posted by Lee View Post
    Several people have suggested that you take a step back and re-evaluate your attitude in this thread alone. Why do you think that is?
    ...Only to have you respond with a complete lack of self-awareness and a total resistance to the idea that, hey, people are trying to tell me something - maybe I should listen.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Bor View Post
    My god man please stop. I know I have been one of the most vocal oppenents of your views in this thread but at this point even I am embarrassed on your behalf. If you werent so busy alinating everyone here you might actually see how rude you are being towards pretty much every single poster. You make hyberbole statements like "1000s of posters" and when corrected you ignore it and instead provide even more rudeness. You say its something you are working on changing but it seems quite clear you are not working that hard.
    And you aren't helping your own case with these kinds of posts, Bor. While I can acknowledge that my behavior is something I need to address, no one here sees any trace of that kind of self-realization on your very own behalf. When I pointed out things you said that were wrong yesterday, you continually chose to respond in anger.

So what you're constantly saying to me just as much could apply to yourself, think about it.

BANNED

Here's a choice cut from one of your own very recent posts here:

I've seen you interact with people in decidedly very actual rude ways yourself over time here. Never said I was perfect, but once again, you have your own fair share of rude behavior to take stock of.
    How does that qoute even come close to you making up numbers of social media "attackers" and implying a poster was banned because of Slott even though that clearly was not the case? Or the string of rude behaviour towards something like 6 different posters in this thread alone? Notice how no one is jumping in to defend you?

BANNED

I've seen you interact with people in decidedly very actual rude ways yourself over time here. Never said I was perfect, but once again, you have your own fair share of rude behavior to take stock of.
    That comment is not rude in any way. It's not even in the ballpark.

Addressing a complaint about one character's near death escape with a quippy comment pointing out what a common comic book trope such improbable escapes are is not rude.

And the fact that you think that's even slightly comparable to the pages of actual rude, aggressive behavior you've engaged just in this thread alone (a thread that had to be created in the first place because you took the initial thread off into its own tangent) is hilarious.

We seem to be unable to have this discussion without getting personal, so I'm shutting this down.

A handful of posts were deleted.
    Sincerely,
    Thomas Mets