Quote Originally Posted by Metamorphosis View Post
Guess you could say I'm calling them as I see 'em as well, Prof Warren; you just don't like how I'm calling it. That's fair. But as I watch you raking me over the coals here based on your perception of my behavior, I can't help but wonder when that "ounce of self-reflection" comes into play regarding your own often very rude comments to me and other people here.

People in glass houses, etc.
No one, including myself, cares that you don't like Slott's Spider-Man, or that you're a fan of the marriage.

Everyone has their own opinions and discussion is welcome. Tirades, attacks, toxic negativity and monotonous assaults, not so much.

The only reason anyone has ever "raked you over the coals" is because of your belligerent, hostile attitude.

And it's not about anyone's perception of your behavior, it's about your actual behavior, the sort that you've engaged in time and again - even though many people on these boards have politely suggested again and again that you might want to try a different tact.

Like, Lee, for instance:

Quote Originally Posted by Lee View Post
Several people have suggested that you take a step back and re-evaluate your attitude in this thread alone. Why do you think that is?
...Only to have you respond with a complete lack of self-awareness and a total resistance to the idea that, hey, people are trying to tell me something - maybe I should listen.