Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Invincible Member

I'm a fan of Noble. I liked Jazz Maynard and Claudia and Rex but I fell behind due to finances, but I plan to catch up next month.

D*mned Prince of Gotham JasonTodd428's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Black Lightning View Post
    It's crazy how excited I get when the new solicits drop from Lion Forge. I have no idea what direction Noble goes from here but can't wait to find out.
    I've no idea what direction Noble goes from here either but I'm looking forward to it and I get crazy excited when Lion Forge's solicits drop as well.

@ed2962- Jazz Maynard is another one of my favorites too.
    Supporting LION FORGE COMICS and other independent publishers.

Check out Lion Forge's Catalyst Prime Universe. Its the best damned superhero verse in comics. Diverse characters and interesting stories set in a universe where anyone can be a hero. And company that prides itself on representation both in the comics themselves and in the people behind them.

Oh my goodness gracious! I've been bamboozled!

When we hit our lowest point, we are open to the greatest change. AVATAR AANG

Looks like I need to start picking up Jazz.

I fell way behind in all the series im following, I need to catch up soon.
    Reading List (Super behind but reading them nonetheless):
    DC: Currently figuring that out
    Marvel: Read above
    Image: Killadelphia, Nightmare Blog
    Other: The Antagonist, Something is Killing the Children, Avatar: TLAB
    Manga: My Hero Academia, MHA: Vigilanties, Soul Eater: the Perfect Edition, Berserk, Hunter X Hunter, Witch Hat Atelier, Kaiju No. 8

Nice YouTube video of the Catalyst Prime Gang! I eventually picked up everything, with the exception of ACCEL. Not a fan of the art, at all. But I do have 4 #1’s (collecting all variants) on the way, so I’ll read the first issue soon to see if the writing can change my mind about picking up the book. My favorite thing about this Catalyst Prime Universe is the interconnection between titles by way of the plot line started way back in the FCBD issue....

SUPERB... Love Jonah & Kayla, hands down my favorite title across the line...

SUMMIT... The Last shall be First. I was really looking forward to this one, was kind of bummed that it was the last to be released, Val stood out the most to me in the FCBD issue. Two issues in, and I’m loving what Amy Chu is doing with Val, the whole team (art, colors, letters) on this book is killing it...

INCIDENTALS... I wasn’t fond of the art in the first arc, (which has since changed) but needless to say, this book is written really well...

ATONISHER... I wasn’t really feeling the first issue, but man, by issue four I was sold. Crazy concept, family turmoil, and great art...

NOBLE... Flagship title, overall, it’s good, but I feel like it should be better. Just not sure why, maybe because it’s more connected to the overall plot thread than any other book, IDK...

KINO... I wasn’t planning on picking this up either because I don’t like the artist on the first arc, which is also about to change for the second arc. A lot of crazy meta ideas going on in this one, stories within the story. I’m looking forward to seeing how things play out in this one...
    #MagnetoWasRight

So far I'd say this universe is promising but has stuttered from a slow start. I really like some of these titles and wonder what the future holds for this line of titles....

Any guesses?

https://www.newsarama.com/39657-insi...directors.html

Talk with the editorial team for the second year of catalyst prime and other details.

Info on new series Quincredible is also given.
    Last edited by the illustrious mr. kenway; 05-07-2018 at 08:45 AM.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by the illustrious mr. kenway View Post
    https://www.newsarama.com/39657-insi...directors.html

Talk with the editorial team for the second year of catalyst prime and other details.

Info on new series Quincredible is also given.
    Haven't read link yet, but that's cool they're going to give Quincredible another go. Never got to read the first go personally, but from what little I saw, it was pretty sweet! Quincredible would fit right in with the current lineup.

Canadian Curmudgeon Scott M Davis's Avatar

I really hope they do a nice jump on point for new readers soon.

I picked up Superb Vol 1 last week, and quite enjoyed it.
    Pull List: Catalyst Prime Titles and Dinosaucers

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Scott M Davis View Post
    I really hope they do a nice jump on point for new readers soon.

I picked up Superb Vol 1 last week, and quite enjoyed it.
    The next "Seasons" of Suberb and Noble will be starting soon. That should work as jumping on points for those books.

I kinda view Catalyst Prime as a modern day Crossgen.

So, how are sales looking?

I've fallen way behind on these books (on most comics I'm currently buying, actually). Considering switching to collected editions...
    HEY KIDS, (BUY MY) COMICS!! https://www.mythworldemedia.com/store

Canadian Curmudgeon Scott M Davis's Avatar

I just got my order of all the first volumes, that were available at time of ordering, and can't wait to jump into them.
    Pull List: Catalyst Prime Titles and Dinosaucers