Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Just read Noble #2. Lion Forge..."Thank you". The storytelling is fantastic. Excellent work.

Quote Originally Posted by Maximum View Post
    Just read Noble #2. Lion Forge..."Thank you". The storytelling is fantastic. Excellent work.
    Yup. It's only been two issues, but it's been pretty fantastic.

Accell is looking good as well. I love the variant cover with the Accell duplicates on the border.

Quote Originally Posted by Maximum View Post
    I got #2 but missed #1. Luckily my LCS has re-ordered it for me. He says that lots of people have come into the shop looking for Noble and other Lion Forge comics. That's good. I just pre-ordered everything they're putting out.

Spectacular Member Commissioner Gordon's Avatar

Did anyone pick up Accell? I thought it was a really well done and fun first issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Commissioner Gordon View Post
    Did anyone pick up Accell? I thought it was a really well done and fun first issue.
    Yeah, I thought it was good as well.

Just finished it and really liked it. The art had a kinetic vibe to it. Nice explanation of his powers, too. I'm with it.

All-New Member

I've been enjoying these comics so far, if only cuz I'm interested in seeing where this is all leading to. That said I found Accell's art a little too loose in some spots, especially on faces.

Quote Originally Posted by Commissioner Gordon View Post
    Finally got & read my copy. Catalyst Prime are 2 for 2 so far!
    HEY KIDS, (BUY MY) COMICS!! https://www.mythworldemedia.com/store

Noble #3 was slated for today yet I don't see it on comiXology. Anybody know what the deal is?

Edit: Nevermind, it finally showed up.
    Last edited by Iconic; 07-07-2017 at 07:50 PM.

Finally got caught up on Noble #3, Accell #2, and Superb #1. The first two continue the hot streak but Superb was just okay, IMO. I'll give it a couple more issues though before I decide to keep it or toss it.

All-New Member

I like Accell, but I guess it isn't planned to last very long?

Also, am I the only one who thought this was going to be spun off from Dark Horse's Catalyst from a few years ago? ... Just me?

I read Incidentals, it's more like the tv show Heroes where there is a large cast that hasn't come together yet. The common thread is that they all recieved powers and one party is trying to recruit them.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by TheNails View Post
    I like Accell, but I guess it isn't planned to last very long?

Also, am I the only one who thought this was going to be spun off from Dark Horse's Catalyst from a few years ago? ... Just me?
    Not sure where you got the idea Accell isn't planned to last very long.

Also, could you elaborate on that Dark Horse thing?

Quote Originally Posted by the illustrious mr. kenway View Post
    I read Incidentals, it's more like the tv show Heroes where there is a large cast that hasn't come together yet. The common thread is that they all recieved powers and one party is trying to recruit them.
    Makes sense. It is the beginning stages of things, after all, and the writers seem serious on fleshing their cast out as their own individuals with their own stories just as much as the team they will soon become.

Finally read issue 1 of Incidentals and Superb issue 2. Nothing mind blowing in either case, but I'm interested enough to stick around for now. Stroman's unique art style isn't really suited for people without costumes, IMO. Sometimes the male characters look too similar (not counting the overweight guy, heh).

Amazing Member

Have to say that I'm all in on this series from Lion Forge. They have been doing a really good job not only with Catalyst Prime, but with a number of other titles under the LF umbrella (Ghost Money, Jazz Manyard, Ab Irato, Claudia & Rex are the ones that come to mind).

So far I'm caught up on Incidentals & Accell. I've collected all of the Noble issues physically, but I haven't read them. Plan on reading both issues of Superb later today.
    Speaking of Superb, one of the creators, Sheena Howard, just did an interesting interview with The Breakfast Club. She has my full support.