Jesus Christ, redeemer! The Whovian's Avatar

Default Star Wars Rumors Thread *Possible Spoilers*

https://moviepilot.com/posts/4049417

Some nice tidbits in there. Not sure I believe them, but they are interesting
    “Now faith, hope, and love remain, and the greatest of these is love.”--1 Corinthians 13:13

“You had a dream; I have a plan”--Cyclops

“There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes.”--The Doctor

Here's another rumor involving Luke and Snoke:

http://screenrant.com/star-wars-8-la...ywalker-snoke/

This could be why Luke says in the trailer "It's time for the Jedi to end"
    “Now faith, hope, and love remain, and the greatest of these is love.”--1 Corinthians 13:13

“There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes.”--The Doctor

So does the Star Wars saga end after Episode 9?

I hope not. I hope there's more self contained movies plus another 3 or 6 more.
    But I haven't read anything.
    Reliving my second childhood.... Making my TPB's take a back seat.....I'm now a new DC Omnibus and Hard Bound Book Collector: Batman: The Golden Age Omni V1 / Legends of the Dark Knight: Jim Aparo Vol. 2 / Gotham Central Omni / Justice League of America Silver Age Omni's V1 & V2 / Superman: The Golden Age Omni V1/ Green Lantern Omni V1
    with many more purchases soon to come.....

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkgirl70 View Post
    So does the Star Wars saga end after Episode 9?

I hope not. I hope there's more self contained movies plus another 3 or 6 more.
    But I haven't read anything.
    No one knows yet. My guess is that if the movies continue to do well, they'll keep churning them out.

Quote Originally Posted by The Whovian View Post
    No one knows yet. My guess is that if the movies continue to do well, they'll keep churning them out.
    Out of all the characters, I will be crushed if they kill off Luke. I would like to see 3 more movies, 10-12, with Luke rebuilding a New Jedi Training area while continuing to fight evil and the Dark Side.
    Reliving my second childhood.... Making my TPB's take a back seat.....I'm now a new DC Omnibus and Hard Bound Book Collector: Batman: The Golden Age Omni V1 / Legends of the Dark Knight: Jim Aparo Vol. 2 / Gotham Central Omni / Justice League of America Silver Age Omni's V1 & V2 / Superman: The Golden Age Omni V1/ Green Lantern Omni V1
    with many more purchases soon to come.....

Although a lot of people are curious about the Luke/Rey/Snoke/Ren storyline, I'm wondering about what's going to happen with Poe/Finn/Leia/BB8/The new "Rose" character. I think their storyline will involve Del Toro and Dern's characters, and involve the Croatia locations. I'm also wondering if perhaps Rose is Finn's love interest, as Rey looks like she'll be busy Jedi-ing.
    chrism227.wordpress.com Info and opinions on a variety of interests.

https://twitter.com/chrisprtsmouth

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkgirl70 View Post
    Out of all the characters, I will be crushed if they kill off Luke. I would like to see 3 more movies, 10-12, with Luke rebuilding a New Jedi Training area while continuing to fight evil and the Dark Side.
    Yeah, I think that would be neat as well. Train new younglings in the force.

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisIII View Post
    Although a lot of people are curious about the Luke/Rey/Snoke/Ren storyline, I'm wondering about what's going to happen with Poe/Finn/Leia/BB8/The new "Rose" character. I think their storyline will involve Del Toro and Dern's characters, and involve the Croatia locations. I'm also wondering if perhaps Rose is Finn's love interest, as Rey looks like she'll be busy Jedi-ing.
    I like Finn, but I'm much more interested in Rey. I'm so anxious to find out who her parents are, why she was left to fend for herself and the implications of it all.