Default Welcome to the Star Wars forum!

Over the years, a Star Wars forum by far has been the most user-requested forum we've ever gotten (even before the 2014 site reboot). We never felt it was the right time...but with all the great Star Wars comics Marvel's putting out, another season of Star Wars: Rebels to look forward to, an increased output of Star Wars films, and a general renewed excitement for the franchise as a whole, if there was ever a time for a Star Wars forum at CBR to get a shot, it is now.

But that's what it is; a shot. All you people that have been clamoring for us to do this over the years, it's now up to you to prove that a Star Wars forum has the activity to merit its existence. You wanted this forum, so let's see what you can do with it!

May the Force be with you!

Conn Seanery
    CBR Forums Administrator ~ Ron Swansonite ~ Brock Samson will show us the way
    THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

"Hnh. Could Bowie have been a mutant?" ~Dr. Doom (Hellfire Gala 2022)

Jesus Christ, redeemer! The Whovian's Avatar

Thanks for doing this Conn!
    “Now faith, hope, and love remain, and the greatest of these is love.”--1 Corinthians 13:13

“You had a dream; I have a plan”--Cyclops

“There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes.”--The Doctor

Holy Moley! Neato!

I'll have to be sure to make this a regular stop
    Original join date: sometime in 2002

I saw this forum while clicking around here and wondered how I could be a member here for almost a year and never have seen it!
    I didn't realize it was a new board! I feel like such a Jar Jar!
    Reliving my second childhood.... Making my TPB's take a back seat.....I'm now a new DC Omnibus and Hard Bound Book Collector: Batman: The Golden Age Omni V1 / Legends of the Dark Knight: Jim Aparo Vol. 2 / Gotham Central Omni / Justice League of America Silver Age Omni's V1 & V2 / Superman: The Golden Age Omni V1/ Green Lantern Omni V1
    with many more purchases soon to come.....