Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Looks like Maggot is gonna make another appearnce!

Not liking that he is a kid but this is AU so its acceptable
    Even with Glob behind him I feel like like Maggott stands out the most on that cover.
    Last edited by blinkingblah; 12-04-2018 at 02:58 PM.

ok but why did they de-age him

Quote Originally Posted by Adset View Post
    i was reading uncanny and x-men when he was introduced, i was confused as to why he looked like two buicks put back-to-back in the issue where joe mad introduced him, and then he was all of 140 pounds soaking wet during the joe kelly/carlos pacheco/artists-i'm-forgetting run. i'm sure it was explained (or maybe it wasn't, i don't know) but it's been 20 years since i've read it.

i actually loved that seagle/kelly era. i wish it went longer.
    It's been a while since I read those issues, but I believe his power was the reason. When his maggots would feed, he would turn blue and gain body mass, or something similar. Like I said, its been many years since I read those stories.

I did like Maggott, Marrow, and Dr. Reyes. They were a nice change of pace from the usual suspects.

Astonishing Member ohsnapulon5000's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by blinkingblah View Post
    I really like the idea as him as a Horsmen!
    He kind of already looks like a clan akkaba mutate already... lol. I just want our boy to have some big adventures and come into his own. Some x-people are losers and that's fine, but I still want to root for them.

BANNED

I'd root for the character as well since it's always great to witness an underdog character become succesful.

Astonishing Member Tazpocalapse's Avatar

I liked that he had a real interesting mutation, a digestive system that takes the form of 2 semi sentient organisms.It was a nice way to make a unique power set. I had a alternate version of him i thought up called Slugz. His slugs would be a little smaller maybe start off at 6 inches and they would grow larger as they fed. They would run on the ground feeding on the surface increasing their size so that they would be 2 feet by the time they reach their target.