Page 1 of 21 1234511 ... LastLast

Default ANNOUNCED: LEGO Marvel Super Heroes 2

We have 3 game coming out in the fall. This, Spider-Man and Marvel vs Capcom Infinite. Not to mention the huge Avnegers game being developed by Square Enix. And that's just the start of a new gaming universe.

Since I'm sure people will be curious; It's a safe bet to assume X-Men willbe in this. Because it's a sequel, not a new game. However I'm not sure about FF.

I really had a good time playing the first one... Interested to see what the roster looks like.

Trailer only shows Doctor Strange and Baby Groot. We'll know more next week.

I'd expect most of the cast from Lego Avengers to return, plus the X-Men characters from LMSH1, and some new ANAD characters (Ironheart, Moon Girl, Viv Vision, some Nuhumans? Spider-Gwen is a shoo-in, an unpowered Gwen was in the first game).

Please have the FF. If they're not in this, they are not in any games.
    Be sure to check out the Invisible Woman appreciation thread!

Something of note is that Kang is the main villain, and he's still owned by Fox, though he's also made some appearances in Avengers Assemble so I think Marvel is a little lax when it comes to embargo's for Kang. I expect the X-Men will show up, but probably as DLC.

I'm glad we're going back to an original story for the Lego games rather then just another Lego game adapting the movies. The plot sounds really fun .

Now where's Lego Batman 4 ?

Cover art:

Spider-Man 2099, Spider-Gwen, Black Panther, Rocket, Captain Marvel, Hulk, and Captain America (as a cowboy!?!) are confirmed by it.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Something of note is that Kang is the main villain, and he's still owned by Fox, though he's also made some appearances in Avengers Assemble so I think Marvel is a little lax when it comes to embargo's for Kang. I expect the X-Men will show up, but probably as DLC.

I'm glad we're going back to an original story for the Lego games rather then just another Lego game adapting the movies. The plot sounds really fun .

Now where's Lego Batman 4 ?
    I know what James Gunn said but I think he was just misinformed? Kang has appeared in many games. He has to be marvel studios property. At least shared.

Spectacular Member

My fave lego game (tied with the complete saga of star wars and batman) gets a sequel? **** yeah

Astonishing Member The_Greatest_Username's Avatar

I really hope the X-Men are back in this one.

Quote Originally Posted by spyderbytes View Post
    I really hope the X-Men are back in this one.
    They won't be (which means I won't be playing it).

The fact that this is LEGO Marvel Super Heroes 2 and not LEGO Avengers 2 makes me hopefully that the F4 and X-men will be back.

Press Release
    Players will go head-to-head with the time-traveling Kang the Conqueror in an epic battle across Chronopolis, from Ancient Egypt and The Old West to Sakaar and New York City in 2099. Along the way, gamers will be able to take control of a host of iconic characters, from Cowboy Captain America from the past to Spider-Man 2099 from the future along with Thor, Hulk, the Guardians of the Galaxy, Black Panther, Captain Marvel, Doctor Strange, Green Goblin and dozens of other Marvel Super Heroes and Super Villains.
    My biggest fear with this is that they will be a a lot of mini hubs (like in LEGO Avengers) instead of just one big hub.

Quote Originally Posted by Bl00dwerK View Post
    They won't be (which means I won't be playing it).
    Yeah, no X-Men makes it an easy pass for me.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by autbey View Post
    Yeah, no X-Men makes it an easy pass for me.
    A very easy pass.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by leokearon View Post
    The fact that this is LEGO Marvel Super Heroes 2 and not LEGO Avengers 2 makes me hopefully that the F4 and X-men will be back.

Press Release

My biggest fear with this is that they will be a a lot of mini hubs (like in LEGO Avengers) instead of just one big hub.
    Please no.the open world of the prevoius lego marvel (not avengers) game was great

I hope they bring a map back. Just having the mini one in Avengers was... not fun. Anyway, I feel that as this is Super Heroes rather then Avengers, there is the chance the X-Men/FF will be in it. Oh, and while I am sure Jen will be in it, I hope She-Hulk has a part to play in the main story too!