Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Silvermoth View Post
    Yay this is wonderful news! I hope Wiccan appears. I bought the last one just for him.

I hope they don't just follow the cinematic universe though. I'm feeling enthusiastic since Spider-Man 2099 is there
    It's not following the MCU, this is LEGO Marvel Super heroes 2 not LEGO Avengers 2. Of course the MCU will influence some of the character choices but not all of them

Incredible Member Unspeakable Evil's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by leokearon View Post
    It's not following the MCU, this is LEGO Marvel Super heroes 2 not LEGO Avengers 2. Of course the MCU will influence some of the character choices but not all of them
    I'm surprised people think it's following the MCU. You'd think Spider-Gwen and Spider-Man 2099 would tip them off.

Are they sure for any reason ?, or are they just hoping ?.
    They heard from their sources but till it's confirmed by TT games it's should be seen as a rumor for now.

Quote Originally Posted by dragonmp93 View Post
    DisMarvel stills owns the right of the X-men/FF of anything except the live action stuff, and still FOX needs permission for a live action tv show.

And since when Squirrel Girl, Ms Marvel, Blue Marvel, Miss America Chavez are part of the MCU ?.

Which is exactly what I said.
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain M View Post
    See, no. It did not only portray MCU. The reason X-Men wasn't in was because of the ban not because it was called Avengers.

And last year that ban was lifted so X-Men can be in a (lego)game again. Whatever it's called.
    I don't know about that ban but it doesn't change the fact that Lego Avengers and Lego Marvel Superheroes are two separate beasts. One being MCU centric, the other one not.
    Because Ban or not, I doubt mutants would have shown up in Lego Avengers considering it's the MCU tie in.
    Thanks for the info though
    "̶l̶̶e̶̶t̶'̶s̶̶ ̶̶h̶̶a̶̶v̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶s̶̶o̶̶m̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶f̶̶u̶̶n̶̶,̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶h̶̶i̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶b̶̶e̶̶a̶̶t̶̶ ̶̶i̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶s̶̶i̶̶c̶̶k̶̶.̶̶ ̶̶i̶̶ ̶̶w̶̶a̶̶n̶̶n̶̶a̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶a̶̶k̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶a̶̶ ̶̶r̶̶i̶̶d̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶o̶̶n̶̶ ̶̶y̶̶o̶̶u̶̶r̶̶ ̶̶d̶̶i̶̶s̶̶c̶̶o̶̶s̶̶t̶̶i̶̶c̶̶k̶̶"
    "Let's have some fun, this riff is sick. I wanna mosh around in the Circle Pit!"

Matt's Stuff [Blog]: Star Wars Visions: Ranked
    Matt Eduardson [YT]: Palpatine's Return - Dark Empire VS The Rise of Skywalker

My Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by Unspeakable Evil View Post
    I'm surprised people think it's following the MCU. You'd think Spider-Gwen and Spider-Man 2099 would tip them off.
    Well, there's also Baby Groot and a very MCU Dr. Strange (who I imagine will be voiced by Liam O'Brien)...

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Well, there's also Baby Groot and a very MCU Dr. Strange (who I imagine will be voiced by Liam O'Brien)...
    Like I said the MCU will influence some of the character choices but this isn't a MCU game, so there is really nothing stopping the X-men or F4 from appearing

Quote Originally Posted by leokearon View Post
    Like I said the MCU will influence some of the character choices but this isn't a MCU game, so there is really nothing stopping the X-men or F4 from appearing
    We don't know what the contract for the game says or if they are relying on their original contract in which case you would be right.

Quote Originally Posted by jmc247 View Post
    We don't know what the contract for the game says or if they are relying on their original contract in which case you would be right.
    Still give this isn't a sequel to the MCU game suggests the X-men and F4 can/will appear after all they are getting new merchandise already

Quote Originally Posted by Unspeakable Evil View Post
    Your point being?
    LEGO Avengers had Wiccan and Hulkling. That one was a long slog through the MCU though.
    #EmmaWasRight

Quote Originally Posted by Matternativ View Post
    Which is exactly what I said.

I don't know about that ban but it doesn't change the fact that Lego Avengers and Lego Marvel Superheroes are two separate beasts. One being MCU centric, the other one not.
    Because Ban or not, I doubt mutants would have shown up in Lego Avengers considering it's the MCU tie in.
    Thanks for the info though
    You heard it here first, folks. Ms Marvel, Squirrel Girl, Miss America are part of the MCU; it's just that no one has noticed.

The reason X-Men didn't appear in Lego Avengers was because of the ban, not because it was MCU centric.
    Lego Avengers had way more non-MCU characters than it had MCU characters.

If the ban was still in place, this game wouldn't have them either, despite it being called this. But it's over so they will be in this game.

FF will not.

You heard it here first, folks. Ms Marvel, Squirrel Girl, Miss America are part of the MCU; it's just that no one has noticed.
    Squirrel Girl IS. She's going to be in New Warriors, remember.

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Squirrel Girl IS. She's going to be in New Warriors, remember.
    Really ?. And who is doing that show anyways ?.

Iron man confirmed. (did anyone not think he was going to be in) Spider-man homecoming and Spider-Man noir hinted at.

Really ?. And who is doing that show anyways ?.
    Freeform. The channel formerly known as ABC Family. The other New Warriors are Night Thrasher, Speedball, Debrii, Microbe, and Mister Immortal. They basically combined the usable characters (the ones they have the rights to that don't require expensive CG) from the 2005 New Warriors and Great Lakes Avengers comics.