Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Jesus Christ, redeemer! The Whovian's Avatar

Enigma, don't watch the video above if you are watching the cartoon. It will spoil things for you
    “Now faith, hope, and love remain, and the greatest of these is love.”--1 Corinthians 13:13

“You had a dream; I have a plan”--Cyclops

“There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes.”--The Doctor

Yeah that's a fairly late episode in season three, sorry I didn't realize you were still catching up

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Hiromi View Post
    After being essentially a non character in the movie they turned him into a great character in the expanded media, especially after doing what can be such a tired plot device of bringing a character back from death.

edit: Spoils, don't watch if you're not up to date on Star Wars Rebels
    That's frelling NOT how you do spoilers.

My favourite Sith. Cooler than Darth Vader
    Life Finds A Way
    God Loves Man Kills
    What Is Thy Bidding My Master
    Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken
    Till All Are One

Fantastic Member AnimalSquabbles's Avatar

Maul is apparently a playable character in the new Star Wars Battlefront 2 game

Why do I get the feeling that the Knights Of Ren are going to come off like a bunch of Darth Mauls? Disney wanted to recreate the Boba Fett effect with Phasma but failed. They are probably thinking "These guys have lightsabers and there are more of them, the odds are in our favor!"

Fantastic Member AnimalSquabbles's Avatar

Thoughts on the "Solo" reveal?

Extraordinary Member Zero Hunter's Avatar

After watching Solo it did make me go back and rewatch the Clone Wars episodes with Maul in them. The episode where Maul and the Deathwatch take over the underworld piece by piece is still such a great episode. From slaughtering the Black Sun leaders to the Pykes surrendering to the Hutts trying to take him out and failing miserably.

This is a great thread. Darth Maul has been a fan favorite since his appearance and I agree with others that he is among my favorite Star Wars characters, especially among the villains.
    We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!

Looks like Maul’s story is Not Yet over:
    Clone Wars season 7 will feature the Siege of Mandalore where Ahsoka and Rex liberated it from Maul

Marvel are releasing AGE OF THE REBUBLIC as an Anthology book that lasts 4 months in each era releasing an issue about a Hero and a Villain each month- Starting with Darth Maul and Qui Gon Jinn

spoilers:
    His Solo Cameo means the General Public who dont view expanded material now Know that he’s very alive
    end of spoilers