All-New Member

Default help me find this animated TV episode or film

hi all, im trying to find an animated TV series episode or film
    i remember aliens were invading a location and that Ronan The Accuser (Marvel character) was going to make a judgement on it
    Ronan was specifically standing on a simple floating/flying device which also provided him with a protective spherical shield
    he was completely invulnurable, the good guys couldn't interact with him at all while the shield was on
    but there was time to devise a strategy because there was some short of countdown, the judgement was going to happen after a period of time

my first guess was that it must have been an Avengers or X-Men TV episode but even though i remember Ronan quite vividly, the problem is i can't find any mention of a similar appearance on any internet resources
    im convinced the resources are up to date and this has led me to consider other possibilities such as
    - the judge wasn't specifically identified as Ronan The Accuser but rather was a random Kree accuser
    - Ronan is another 'inspired by' a DC character and i was watching a DC TV show with a very similar character
    does anything i wrote ring a bell? im pretty desperate

thank you for your time, feel free to use this thread for any similar questions of yours if you like
    Last edited by skten; 05-15-2017 at 04:40 PM.

Mighty Member

Is it "Welcome to the Kree Empire?", from season 2 of Avengers, Earth's Mightiest Heroes?

All-New Member

no, i wish it was
    it's the first one i checked and it does have Ronan in it and his floating device is also there
    but no bubble shield, no invulnerability, he actually fights the avengers in hand to hand combat
    he is also imprisoned in the end which means im not looking for an Earth's Mightiest Heroes episode
    but i watched 456 and Operation Galactic Storm just in case and it's not any of those either

i think the protective bubble shield was lightning-blue colored so if anyone's seen anything with Ronan or an Accuser in such a shield then that must be the one im looking for
    thnx
    Last edited by skten; 05-15-2017 at 08:41 PM.

If not the EMH has to be Fantastic Four Worlds greatets heroes show. Ronan was in that on a couple different occasions

All-New Member

no, every list with Ronan's TV appearances includes the following shows, so i've already checked these:
    Fantastic Four Worlds Greatest Heroes
    Guardians Of The Galaxy
    Earth's Mightiest Heroes
    Hulk And The Agents Of SMASH
    The Super Hero Squad Show
    Silver Surfer

i wouldn't waste your time for something that easy to find, the reason i came here is because i can't find any mention of it and im really desperate
    all the lists are pretty much identical so i suppose they are up to date, that's why i consider the possibility it might not be Ronan specifically but rather a different Kree Accuser
    i hope i'll find someone who actually remembers the specific scene im talking about, the protective shield is quite particular
    thnx

Quote Originally Posted by skten View Post
    no, every list with Ronan's TV appearances includes the following shows, so i've already checked these:
    Fantastic Four Worlds Greatest Heroes
    Guardians Of The Galaxy
    Earth's Mightiest Heroes
    Hulk And The Agents Of SMASH
    The Super Hero Squad Show
    Silver Surfer

i wouldn't waste your time for something that easy to find, the reason i came here is because i can't find any mention of it and im really desperate
    all the lists are pretty much identical so i suppose they are up to date, that's why i consider the possibility it might not be Ronan specifically but rather a different Kree Accuser
    i hope i'll find someone who actually remembers the specific scene im talking about, the protective shield is quite particular
    thnx
    No one other then Ronan is gonna be in a marvel cartoon casting judgment for the kree Empire. Your sure about all those details? No way it was Kang or someone else. Im not gonna lie though what your describing sounds like its from EMH

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Midvillian1322 View Post
    No one other then Ronan is gonna be in a marvel cartoon casting judgment for the kree Empire. Your sure about all those details? No way it was Kang or someone else. Im not gonna lie though what your describing sounds like its from EMH
    I think Midvillain might be right here. Kang invaded 21st century Earth to prevent a Kree invasion in Avengers, Earth's Mightiest Heroes. He had a force field that the heroes could not penetrate. You could remember Ronan because of Kang's recollection of 21st century events from the future, but the brief appearance of him might not have warranted an credit in the episode due to him having no voice actor.

All-New Member

im helpless
    i was convinced it was from EMH as well so i decided to go through the whole series but i didn't find it
    @Midvillian1322: no it's not Kang, i know the descrition fits, floating chair + shield + conquerer, but no, Kang is different
    i remember Ronan but i have to accept the possibility im confusing him with someone else, not Kang though
    @Basara: yeah nice idea, would explain the missing credit but unfortunately didn't find anything
    next bet would be Avengers Assenble but since Ronan isn't listed in the episode guide at all, im going for Silver Surfer first and then Avengers films because i 've really never watched any of the other series and i 've already checked the episodes with Ronan
    logic says there is no such scene but it's hard to dismiss the memory i have
    again thnx
    Last edited by skten; 05-20-2017 at 01:49 AM.