Default Dark night metal

Does anyone know anything about this? Is it a new book or an arc in the justice league book?
    Attached Images Attached Images

That looks super badass.

I'm almost sure it has to do with Snyder's mega event DC Metal.

Ultimate Member Last Son of Krypton's Avatar

It's a 6 issues event/miniseries by Snyder/Capullo starting in August. It'll be preceded by 2 one-shot preludes in June and July: Dark Days: The Forge and Dark Days: The Casting.

Here's Snyder talking about "Metal"...

Last edited by Last Son of Krypton; 05-12-2017 at 05:13 PM.

Diana's in the front. Is she leading? Seems we also have Hal back with the league.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by MarquisAsh View Post
    Diana's in the front. Is she leading? Seems we also have Hal back with the league.

I also find it interesting that she's sporting a serpent on her breastplate, given that is (seemingly) Ares' avatar in the rebirth Wonder Woman series.

Quote Originally Posted by JackBNimble View Post
    I also find it interesting that she's sporting a serpent on her breastplate, given that is (seemingly) Ares' avatar in the rebirth Wonder Woman series.

You're right! Let's see what this mean after Rucka is done. He already look like a relative to Diana.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by JackBNimble View Post
    True.

But I have a hunch that the JL we are seeing here is not 'our' JL... I mean in what world could Mongul actually drive the League members to kill things for his personal amusement?

Quote Originally Posted by Outside_85 View Post
    True.

But I have a hunch that the JL we are seeing here is not 'our' JL... I mean in what world could Mongul actually drive the League members to kill things for his personal amusement?
    Maybe he's using mind control.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    Maybe he's using mind control.
    Well in his case that would mean the Black Mercy.
    But I was thinking this event is built up by Snyder as a different universe invading the normal one... it's not new when the Crime Syndicate shows up and does it, plus they are currently dead, so what about another universes' JL thats been subjucated by Mongul and is now pitted against the regular league?

Incredible Member Elegant Dreamer's Avatar

What about the other multiverse The Gentry came from? Unless I'm remembering something wrong.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Elegant Dreamer View Post
    What about the other multiverse The Gentry came from? Unless I'm remembering something wrong.
    I don't think anyone at DC want to touch the Gentry or the Empty Hand unless Grant Morrison gives the green light.

As a matter of fact, I suspect the upcoming invasion is from a place thats not on Morrisons roadmap... which also left out some other notables.

Incredible Member Elegant Dreamer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Outside_85 View Post
    I don't think anyone at DC want to touch the Gentry or the Empty Hand unless Grant Morrison gives the green light.

As a matter of fact, I suspect the upcoming invasion is from a place thats not on Morrisons roadmap... which also left out some other notables.
    Oh, okay. Just when I read 'dark multiverse, I thought of The Gentry.

Just curios, what do you mean, other notables?