Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

I dig that art.
    It's the Dynamic Duo! Batman and Robin!... and Red Robin and Red Hood and Nightwing and Batwoman and Batgirl and Orphan and Spoiler and Bluebird and Lark and Gotham Girl and Talon and Batwing and Huntress and Azreal and Flamebird and Batcow?

Since when could just anybody do what we trained to do? It makes it all dumb instead of special. Like it doesn't matter anymore.
    -Dick Grayson (Batman Inc.)

I ain't afraid of no ghost. Interesting start to the story lol, and the art does look nice. Though a little stiff.
    Last edited by Godlike13; 05-15-2017 at 07:56 PM.

Art is nice. Dick and Wally together is nice. Can't wait to read the issue .

Hey, it's Batman and Robin together! That's starting to feel like a rarity these days .

It's not every mugging where the person getting mugged ends up getting arrested themselves, though I guess most people who get mugged don't try to shoot their assaulter in cold blood. Only in Bludhaven ?

DC really should give Wally and Dick their own book, they have such a great dynamic.

Extraordinary Member CPSparkles's Avatar

They do look very good together.

Lol @ You've got heart. Looking forward to this

I like the new art! Can't wait to see Dick and Wally together. Is Wally going to stay throughout the arc?

And yeah wow there's a Batman and Robin together! Seems like they make them partners only outside of the main bat-books *sighs*

The art looks great! Wally and Dick also look amazing together it's time for their own book
    I can't wait to read it! Looks like it's gonna be a great issue.

Bludhaven sounds like grittier gotham in this. It ought to be glitzier gotham.

The art does look good though. It feels like modernized 90s/00s art, in a good

Quote Originally Posted by dropkickjake View Post
    Bludhaven sounds like grittier gotham in this. It ought to be glitzier gotham.

The art does look good though. It feels like modernized 90s/00s art, in a good
    Well, that's because they have a guest writer. McMillian is falling back on the tropes from the Dixon days. That's tiresome, but probably not very important for one issue.

I'm not sure if a woman grabbing her attacker's gun to get payback seems more like a Gotham thing or Bludhaven thing .

Astonishing Member

I recognize the Reaper from the Batman & Robin panel.

Anyone recognize the villains in the Superman panel?

Quote Originally Posted by Dzetoun View Post
    Well, that's because they have a guest writer. McMillian is falling back on the tropes from the Dixon days. That's tiresome, but probably not very important for one issue.
    Agreed, but he seems to get the Flash/Wing vibe so thats all I ask for for a filler issue.

Quote Originally Posted by scary harpy View Post
    I recognize the Reaper from the Batman & Robin panel.

Anyone recognize the villains in the Superman panel?
    I think that's the Royal Flush Gang. The spades on the guy's costume Superman is manhandling kind of gives it away. The other gang members are harder to recognize because Supes has kind of ... frozen them.
    Currently buying:
    Print: Superman, Nightwing, Super Sons, Doomsday Clock, Young Justice, Books of Magic, Batman: Creature of the Night, Ascender, Birthright, Black Hammer, . Digital: Action Comics, Batman, Detective Comics, Batman Beyond, Flash, Justice League, Titans, Teen Titans, Deathstroke, The Wild Storm, Terrifics, Naomi, The Dreaming, Star Wars, Black Science, The Magic Order, Gideon Falls, Giants, Archie, Riverdale, Maxwell's Demons.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I'm not sure if a woman grabbing her attacker's gun to get payback seems more like a Gotham thing or Bludhaven thing .
    Bludhaven has less psycho masked criminals, but I remember it was always described as "worse than Gotham".