Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Not as bad as the West-Allen children watching Flash. God damn psychopaths.

Quote Originally Posted by ayanestar View Post
    lmao I love how he is saying the truth despite knowing he will get even more
    Seeley is here to write good stories not to fulfil your headcanons.

I couldn't have said it better. These fans are simply ridiculous but pretend to be mature. It's also funny how many of these "fans" are not even buying the comics. Seriously if you stole it you have no right to complain about it. Also the bolded part is so damn true. For most tumblr fans Dick is some kind of Disney prince who can't do wrong. They also take their headcanons about the "Batfamily" way too seriously, most of it is literally fanfiction and has nothing to do with the real comics. I was even disappointed by the last big Nightwing blog I used to follow on tumblr. Hardcore DickBabs fan who apparently managed to hide it very well till recently and also someone who seems to know nothing about Elseworlds stories. I'm gonna turn my blog into a cat blog now or simply delete it, there is no one left anymore for me to follow.
    https://twitter.com/HackinTimSeeley/...43222917951490
    LOL this made me laughed. It will be awesome to have a villain named HEADCANON!

Oh and was that your tweet to him?

Extraordinary Member Lightning Rider's Avatar

Enjoyed the issue overall, but was distracted by one question:

When's the last time Wally made this many jokes, quips, and one-liners in his publication history?

Quote Originally Posted by Bogotazo View Post
    Enjoyed the issue overall, but was distracted by one question:

When's the last time Wally made this many jokes, quips, and one-liners in his publication history?
    Hey give him a break, he has to make up for all the years he was erased....I mean lost and forgotten

I enjoyed this issue more than every issue after he went to Blüdhaven. There were a couple of things different about this issue, and I don't think that that is a coincidence.
    It's the Dynamic Duo! Batman and Robin!... and Red Robin and Red Hood and Nightwing and Batwoman and Batgirl and Orphan and Spoiler and Bluebird and Lark and Gotham Girl and Talon and Batwing and Huntress and Azreal and Flamebird and Batcow?

Since when could just anybody do what we trained to do? It makes it all dumb instead of special. Like it doesn't matter anymore.
    -Dick Grayson (Batman Inc.)

Quote Originally Posted by lorraine View Post
    Oh trust me. I have a tumblr account myself and I'm following a bunch of Dick Grayson and Batfam blogs, I can tell you that majority of the feeds, posts, and answers from these bloggers and those connected to them via other blogs or just anonymous do not like this woman. They then used this as a tool to bash on Seeley's take on the Nightwing run saying that this Rebirth series has always been terrible. How funny because most of the complains came up after the relationship begun.

That's not even a major issue. The number one reason why they're acting like narrow-minded losers is because they are too devoted to their AU headcanon stories. Anything that happened or is happening in the comics that do not match with their overtly fictionalised AU stories are considered 'bad', and they proceed to bash on the writers and the publishers for not writing the characters the way they want. It's absolutely insane among the Tumblr fandom. It's probably the worst place to hang out unless you agree with their headcanons. And I don't like most of their HCs because it's just very boring and lack creativity. It's fairy tale-ish as well. Unrealistic to the core. I know some tumblrs have crossover to CBR and probably Reddit. Twitter is another poison.
    You don't need to tell me how awful Tumblr could be, thankfully it's blocked here right now, so I don't visit it regularly. I just said, that not only Tumblr has problems with Shawn. People here also wasn't into idea of having her as Dick's love interested. Personally, I'm still not into it and I'm far from BabsDick or KoryDick shipper.

btw, this issue made me emotional, I just love Dick and Wally's friendship. C'mon DC, give them their own book.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by NightwingIvI View Post
    I enjoyed this issue more than every issue after he went to Blüdhaven. There were a couple of things different about this issue, and I don't think that that is a coincidence.
    I didn't enjoy Bludhaven but I did like the arc after. I personally think this was very familiar 90s sorta Nightwing issue due to the writing style and dialogue. Perhaps that's the reason?

Quote Originally Posted by nightbird View Post
    You don't need to tell me how awful Tumblr could be, thankfully it's blocked here right now, so I don't visit it regularly. I just said, that not only Tumblr has problems with Shawn. People here also wasn't into idea of having her as Dick's love interested. Personally, I'm still not into it and I'm far from BabsDick or KoryDick shipper.

btw, this issue made me emotional, I just love Dick and Wally's friendship. C'mon DC, give them their own book.
    not all people who dislike shawn are hater, but there are alot of people on tumblr and twitter who HATE her and in turn seeley just because she's not babs.

I also hope dick gets to keep spyral as part nightwings mythos. just a great sandbox for him to have. A nightwing and suicide squad crossover with the squad vs spyral vs checkmate for some god garden tech would be great.

BANNED

[QUOTE=PowerWing;2824050}

I also hope dick gets to keep spyral as part nightwings mythos. just a great sandbox for him to have. A nightwing and suicide squad crossover with the squad vs spyral vs checkmate for some god garden tech would be great.[/QUOTE]

Same here. Maybe resurrect The Brave and The Bold for Nightwing team-ups.

Really liking he art. Wally and Dick together is always good.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark