Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Should Jon, Emiko and Jaime Reyes join the Teen Titans?

I'm loving that book. Art's great, characterization is good (except for Beast Boy, but I never liked him anyway)

Considering Kaldur is joining, should the rest of the big teenage characters join too? Some say too many characters don't help the story or adding characters without a purpose is the worse thing you can do.

What do you guys think?
    - We were the BEST, Richard. No matter what anyone thinks. - Damian Wayne.

Green Lantern Spanish Fan Site HERE

Jesus Christ, redeemer! The Whovian's Avatar

Yes. I would much very much like to see those three join and Beast Boy leave.
    “Now faith, hope, and love remain, and the greatest of these is love.”--1 Corinthians 13:13

“You had a dream; I have a plan”--Cyclops

“There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes.”--The Doctor

Yes they should. Starfire could then move up to the Titans, and BB and Raven can go somewhere else. I don't care where. Just get them off TT already.

I'm not sure about Emiko, but I absolutely expect Jaime and Jon becoming part of the team. Seeing as how Jaime has been shown to be a member in the animated movies and before Flashpoint was already a member it makes sense he'd eventually come back, and Jon is already sharing an ongoing with Damian so it wouldn't be much of a stretch for him to bring Jon in when need be.
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

Astonishing Member

I wouldn't want it to get overcrowded.

Superboy is already heavily featured in Superman and Action Comics, as well as interacting with Robin in Super Sons. He doesn't really need Teen Titans, it would just mean less time for characters like Raven and Starfire who don't have other books.

Robin, Kid Flash, Aqualad, Starfire, Raven and Beast Boy is a rock solid Teen Titans line-up. It could maybe use a couple more girls, but going for an archer or a Wonder Girl would be a bit too close to the adult Titans team.

Extraordinary Member Dr. Poison's Avatar

I say bring all 3 in and get rid of Starfire and Raven.
    Currently(or soon to be) Reading: Alan Scott: Green Lantern, Batman/Superman: World's Finest, Fire & Ice: Welcome to Smallville, Green Arrow, Green Lantern, Jay Garrick: The Flash, Justice Society of America, Power Girl, Superman, Shazam, Titans, Wesley Dodds: Sandman, Wonder Woman, & World's Finest: Teen Titans.

Extraordinary Member DragonPiece's Avatar

I would like to see Emiko added, but I don't think Jon should be apart of the titans for now.

Technically, Jon isn't even a teen.
    Currently Following:
    Action Comics, Deathstroke, Red Hood and the Outlaws, Super Sons, Superman, Superwoman, Teen Titans, Titans, Trinity, Wild Storm, Monstress, I Hate Fairyland, Black Monday Murders, Kill Or Be Killed, Redlands, Crosswind, Astonishing X-Men, Captain America, Daredevil, Defenders, Hawkeye, Tales of Suspense, American Gods, Animosity, Black Eyed Kids, Red Sonja

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by rui no onna View Post
    Neither is Damien and he put the team together.

I would love to see Emiko and Jaime be part of Teen Titans! Jon not so much. He already has Super Sons.

Although I also wouldn't like if TT would be overcrowded, 6 is enough, and I like the current members no matter how everyone thinks there are at least three of them who should graduate already.

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    He's aged up to be suddenly 13 so he can be considered a teen and be in TT.

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    They gave Damian his 13th birthday at the beginning of Teen Titans Rebirth.
    Currently Following:
    Action Comics, Deathstroke, Red Hood and the Outlaws, Super Sons, Superman, Superwoman, Teen Titans, Titans, Trinity, Wild Storm, Monstress, I Hate Fairyland, Black Monday Murders, Kill Or Be Killed, Redlands, Crosswind, Astonishing X-Men, Captain America, Daredevil, Defenders, Hawkeye, Tales of Suspense, American Gods, Animosity, Black Eyed Kids, Red Sonja

no superhero team is complete without the token useless archer.
    but yeah, Emiko and Damian interacting could be interesting. They should bring in nobody/Maya as well. Ideally just bring together Damian's "generation" properly. Put Raven in Justice League Dark, Beast Boy with Cyborg and Starfire in titans.
    Though I also don't think Superboy should be in it. He's not a teenager. Plus he already shares a book with Damian.

Quote Originally Posted by rui no onna View Post
    I was going to say that robin isn't either, but somebody tacked three years to his age when i wasn't looking.

haha so I'm not the only one who doesn't like Wolfman's Titans (Starfire, BB and Raven)?

Beast boy is by far my LEAST favorite character in DC Comics. Every time he shows up it's like "Aw man, not again". I can definitely live with Kori and Raven somewhere else, too.
    - We were the BEST, Richard. No matter what anyone thinks. - Damian Wayne.

Green Lantern Spanish Fan Site HERE

I guess if they are going to fix Teen Titans this time it's easier to put old faces people are familiar with in the team.

But I really really really would love for Emiko to join TT or at least having a cameo appearance in the future. I want to see what kind of dynamic she and Damian will have. Both of them are so similar they might hate each other.