Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Fantastic Member

Default X men blue which alternate universe\timeline characters would you like to join

Like for example
    1. Ruby summers
    2.Aliyah Bishop
    3. Scotty summers
    5.any of the geenext characters http://marvel.wikia.com/wiki/Earth-41001 characters
    6. Christina Pyde

Sorry I don't know how to make a poll if someone could that it would be amazing thank you.
    Also what. Are some alternate universe Characters people like to see join the team?

Ruby Summers.

I don't think you can post a poll after submitting the new thread. A mod can do it.

Fantastic Member

Yeah if one of the mod could that for me that would be awesome thank you.

BANNED

All of them.

Fantastic Member

I think it would be cool also if they would bring in a version of Magnus the son of magneto and rogue from exiles or AOA

I'm still hoping kymera ends up as a permanent member (bunn said she'd appear but didn't elaborate on the extent).

She has ties to veteran x-man storm; she's tasked with hunting the brotherhood of her time and we know they are still around and will be antagonists for x-men blue; she's already been In battle alongside the 05 so not a huge chunk of time would have to be spent on introductions and explanations (since it was already explained in bota).

And lastly, if bunn is going to include time/reality displaced characters I think someone like kymera is a the perfect kind of blank slate- we know her basic origins and motivations but nothing more- so bunn could do a ton of developement with her since we know so little of her. He could basically define the character.
    Your favorite superhero- the one you visit these forums to talk about. Would they talk to others the way you do on this message board?

Spectacular Member Nightcrawler92's Avatar

1. Time traveling Mimic

2. Pre-Revanche Psylocke

3. A good version of Stryfe

4. X-man

5. Thunderbird

6. Marrow

7. Cecilia Reyes

8. A not dead Wing
    Pull List:

DC: Flash, Justice Society, Green Lantern

Boom: Mighty Morphin’ Power Rangers

Image: Undiscovered Country, Radiant Black, Rogue Sun

Marvel: Ultimate Spider-man, X-men, Daredevil, Iron man, Thor, Hulk

ruby summers

BANNED

Maybe characters from their own era, or "dead" characters who never came back. I'd rather stay away from "future" versions of someone's children.

Quote Originally Posted by SpiderClops View Post
    Ruby Summers.

I don't think you can post a poll after submitting the new thread. A mod can do it.
    Agreed. Ruby would definitely bring some drama to the mix, much more so than Jimmy Hudson. I think Paniccia already indicated that Emma Frost was going to be a major antagonist in X-men Blue. Can you imagine how much more dramatic it would be if she had to go up against her AU daughter? The possibilities are pretty darn amazing.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

Astonishing Member Dante Milton's Avatar

I would have made their mentor Bishop rather than Magneto, with the hook that he is using his knowledge of the future to prevent conflicts in the present. The O5 would still be sketchy about working with him and you could preserve the backup story about sending them home (if you wanted to, personally I think it has already been dealt with enough) by having Bishop secretly working with Sage on a time machine.

I would add an AU Synch, HoM version maybe for a unique perspective on human mutant relations, his powerset would also be somewhat of a call back to Mimic during the Silver Age.

And lastly a teenage version of Mariko Yashida Sunfire (Earth-2109, I think). If she was aware that her grown up self dies in an Exiles adventure she would have that doomed future in common with Jeen. Also good to have an additional LGBT presence.

Quote Originally Posted by Jovos2099 View Post
    Sorry I don't know how to make a poll if someone could that it would be amazing thank you.
    The OP can add a poll by clicking on the "Thread Tools" link in the upper right corner just above the first post.
    Last edited by Dante Milton; 05-16-2017 at 03:31 PM.

Amazing Member

Blink. How else are they going to get around?

-Derek Morgan (UU)

-Blink (AOA)

-Kirika Yashida (AOA)

The "I Know These Characters Don't Count But I Miss Them" List
    -Synch*
    -Skin*

* = Right before their respective deaths

Astonishing Member AbnormallyNormal's Avatar

Without straining my brain on every single possibility I'll just echo the common suggestion of Ruby Summers. She works good, it'd be a nice take to have a child of Cyclops without it resembling Jean so much.
    Forget the old ways - Krakoa is god.

OBEY

I know it will never happen, and I talk about it all the time, but I want to see Sunpyre from Big Hero 6 join the team. She's an alternate reality character who just came out of Honey Lemon's purse one day. She would be fun on the team and would bring some diversity.