Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Lol, "half the film reshot"? Really now?

Yeah, sorry but that sounds just plain ridiculous to me.
    Didn't read the last page where I posted a update link of WB saying it wasn't half the movie?

I could easily see Whedon re-shooting every non-FX intensive scene. Now that Wonder Woman is a commercial AND critical hit, WB knows what works in their DC movies, and it isn't Snyder.

To show how old I am, I read the title thinking they were adding World War 2 into the movie. Old people think WW2 means World War 2 for all you young fellas.
    "You address omnipotence. Tread carefully."

I'm sorry but this news concerns me. And WB has not to work hard to earn some good faith on my part. One good movie isn't going to cut it. Justice League has to be an event just like Avengers was. A mediocre of above average effort isn't going to cut it. The movie needs to be awesome.

On a side note, the Flash's costume looks like ass.

Astonishing Member

Weren't there rumors that Wonder Woman was in a mess and going through major reshoots?

Quote Originally Posted by nightrider View Post
    Weren't there rumors that Wonder Woman was in a mess and going through major reshoots?
    Yes, Jenkins acknowledged there was a rumor about that which turned out not to be true. But sometimes the rumors turn out to be correct (see the latest FF movie).

Yea and if this rumor is false then WB or Whedon should squash it like Jenkins did. WB confirmed Whedon was doing a some reshoot for snyder but just as a favor he wasnt changing anything. Or if its really 2weeks of shooting but its spread out over 8bweeks because availability issues with the actors then just sya that and calm ppl down. Hopefuly they make announcement soon or ppl are gonna assume the worst given DCEU track record with everything except Wonder Woman.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Midvillian1322 View Post
    Yea and if this rumor is false then WB or Whedon should squash it like Jenkins did. WB confirmed Whedon was doing a some reshoot for snyder but just as a favor he wasnt changing anything. Or if its really 2weeks of shooting but its spread out over 8bweeks because availability issues with the actors then just sya that and calm ppl down. Hopefuly they make announcement soon or ppl are gonna assume the worst given DCEU track record with everything except Wonder Woman.
    I believe they have already said it and gal gadot herself have alr mentioned that it was very difficult to coordinate between the actors for the reshoot.
    Really not sure why these rumors all blew out of proportion.

Quote Originally Posted by Rogue Star View Post
    There's no way they're overhauling the movie this late in the game. I think Bleeding Cool is just click baiting or trying to be first to win the non-prize.
    Quote Originally Posted by BishopsJuice91 View Post
    Sounds to me like Joss Whedon is "fixing" the movie...
    I said it in the other thread when news about this broke out. Joss is going to turn this into his thing and people were all like, naaaah, naaaah, he is just finishing other people's work.

Then we got reports saying he adding his whedon crap into this film and now he is likely trying to pressure WB to do even MORE stuff.

He and JJ are the same when it comes to things like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaastra View Post
    WB says rumor is not true! It's just a few reshoots.

https://www.thewrap.com/p1638667/
    Quote Originally Posted by Starter Set View Post
    Lol, "half the film reshot"? Really now?

Yeah, sorry but that sounds just plain ridiculous to me.
    Yes, just like Disney said all the info about 40% of Rogue One being redone were lies and it ended up being 100% true.

Quote Originally Posted by Thanos View Post
    To show how old I am, I read the title thinking they were adding World War 2 into the movie. Old people think WW2 means World War 2 for all you young fellas.
    I dont think this has to do with age. I thought they were going to actually deal with WWII since they changed it for the WW movie.

Maybe they are adding more wonder woman scenes in now that her movie is a hit?

Quote Originally Posted by Gaastra View Post
    Maybe they are adding more wonder woman scenes in now that her movie is a hit?
    that is highly likely, and cavill is there as well. he was instagramming photos of himself in costume from the set the other day

I believe they have already said it and gal gadot herself have alr mentioned that it was very difficult to coordinate between the actors for the reshoot.
    Really not sure why these rumors all blew out of proportion.
    They have not came out and said a couple reshoots would be taking place gradually over 8weeks because availability. the biggest nerdgasm in CBMs the airport battle from Civil War had most the actors not on set at the same time for availability issue. You can get past it with good editing and Cgi(if it's a action scene). but a well edited movie can make it seem like all the actors are in the same room talking.

Quote Originally Posted by Sighphi View Post
    I said it in the other thread when news about this broke out. Joss is going to turn this into his thing and people were all like, naaaah, naaaah, he is just finishing other people's work.

Then we got reports saying he adding his whedon crap into this film and now he is likely trying to pressure WB to do even MORE stuff.
    Why do fans suddenly hate Joss Whedon? He pulled off the first Avengers with great success and I still like that movie WAY more the Dark Knight Rises which came out the same year (2012). It seems like once Age of Ultron didn't quite live up to the hype (though it was far from a bad movie) fanboys all over the internet start making claims that Whedon is the horrible filmmaker etc. The same thing happened to Sam Rami when the original Spider Man films were white hot. Fans all over the internet were practically worshiping Rami especially after Spider Man 2's release. Then came Spider Man 3 suddenly all the "fans" quickly turned their backs on him saying he was a hack and a terrible filmmaker etc. I just never understood people or "fans" like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Iron_Legion87 View Post
    Why do fans suddenly hate Joss Whedon? He pulled off the first Avengers with great success and I still like that movie WAY more the Dark Knight Rises which came out the same year (2012). It seems like once Age of Ultron didn't quite live up to the hype (though it was far from a bad movie) fanboys all over the internet start making claims that Whedon is the horrible filmmaker etc. The same thing happened to Sam Rami when the original Spider Man films were white hot. Fans all over the internet were practically worshiping Rami especially after Spider Man 2's release. Then came Spider Man 3 suddenly all the "fans" quickly turned their backs on him saying he was a hack and a terrible filmmaker etc. I just never understood people or "fans" like that.

they don't hate him, ppl who hate the mcu(a very small minority) hate joss Whedon. A lot of people were elated when he got his own Batgirl movie and. would be over the moon if he made the JLA movie. but even if he does a lot of reboots he's stuck with Snyders vision unfortunately. which means no color, and CGI backgrounds that focus on being stylistic rather then looking real at all(worked for 300 but not any of his other movies). I'm curious to see if in the scenes he shoots if Whedon can get Canvill to act. Snyders direction has done nothing for Canvill but maybe a different director can get more out of him. I mean they keep casting his guy in stuff so he must be impressing someone.

is Whedon known as a director that gets a lot out of his actors? like Kevin Smith for example, not thought of as a good director texhnically(or in anyway anymore lol) but he had a reputation of getting the most out of his actors.

Quote Originally Posted by Thanos View Post
    Wouldn't it be cool if DC had the balls to actually do a World War II movie involving the Justice Society?
    Every day is a gift, not a given right.