Default Diana and the Lasso

One thing I always wonder wouldn't it be interesting that Diana gains a few abilities thanks to the lasso? Like for example the truth element of the lasso somewhat helps her sense the truth. It's not strong if she doesn't that's it on her but she can somewhat sense something is wrong? Also why can't we have the regular power back but the lasso's powers are cut. What powers could the lasso have or Diana can some way gain?

BANNED

Heh. Something that just ocurred to me...it wouldn't be outlandish to consider one power of the lasso to be an extension of her bracelets...she can use the lasso like her bracelets to deflect objects (if you've ever seen the fake Bruce Lee video where he uses nunchucks to play ping pong....that's what I was thinking of...).

But...amplifying her inborn ability to sense truth? Yeah, I can buy that....

Fantastic Member

Wonder Woman's lasso can restore people's lost memories, get rid of illusions, heal the holder's body , cure insanity, and protect from mind control and magical attacks.

Been lurking since '08 Marik Swift's Avatar

Her Oneness with Fire & Empathy already gaves ger lie detection abilities I believe.

Clark & Diana Whata Team! Super-Wonder's Avatar

To start with I would love to see the return of the Transformation with the Lasso, as it's depicted here isn't the best but perhaps more like a Whip action.
    then I would love to see the further exploration of the ideas that have been shared so far. There's a lot of potential here
    Wonderfully Superb

I believe that Diana does have a truth sense about her already, doesn't she? And wasn't she once the goddess of truth?

With the lasso being indestructible, I am sure Diana can whirl it hard and fast enough to deflect bullets and other objects.