Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Mighty Member

Default Wonder Woman 2 Possibly Confirmed

http://comicbook.com/dc/2017/05/16/w...yder-confirms/

Nothing official but Snyder says that it is "in the cards," so it's definitely possible. What would you like to see in the sequel?

Personally I'd like to see a few outfit changes(a longer battle skirt, no heels, and some sleeves/shoulder coverage) and a creative take on the Savage Moon arc. Also I'd like Etta and Steve to come back some type of way I'd hate to see them go for good.

I want cheetah to appear in the squeal. I mean when you think about Dr.Posion was the first villains in Diana's history byt cheetah is the the one people know more or Circe. The one way for Etta to stay is if she got to the island. I mean we know Chris Pines signed a multi contract but has he said he will play Steve outside Wonder Woman
    Last edited by AmiMizuno; 05-16-2017 at 04:17 PM.

I am not sure yet what I would like to see since I am so pleasantly surprised by this news!

Maybe some other notable Amazons and definitely some classic villains like Giganta!

Now that I think about it, what about a lost Amazon tribe and Nu'Bia!

World War II, Paula Von Gunther, references to Golden Age DC heroes

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx9 View Post
    I am not sure yet what I would like to see since I am so pleasantly surprised by this news!

Maybe some other notable Amazons and definitely some classic villains like Giganta!

Now that I think about it, what about a lost Amazon tribe and Nu'Bia!
    If they do Savage Moon they can include the Bana in the movie and Cheetah. I dont know much about Nubia but they've got Artemis already cast with Ann Wolfe and I'd love to see more of her in the future

If Cheetah appears I hope she's a side villain. Circe should appear and be the main threat.

Hope this one is set on the present, with good ol' Cheetah.

Yeah, I'm also hoping it's set in the present-day and we get to finally see Cheetah in live-action .

Quote Originally Posted by Aphrodite's Champion View Post
    http://comicbook.com/dc/2017/05/16/w...yder-confirms/

Nothing official but Snyder says that it is "in the cards," so it's definitely possible. What would you like to see in the sequel?

Personally I'd like to see a few outfit changes(a longer battle skirt, no heels, and some sleeves/shoulder coverage) and a creative take on the Savage Moon arc. Also I'd like Etta and Steve to come back some type of way I'd hate to see them go for good.
    I would love ALL of the above!

Nice, hopefully Batman won't hijack her sequel.

Quote Originally Posted by Prime View Post
    Nice, hopefully Batman won't hijack her sequel.
    He reserves his right for Superman.

A present day movie with Cheetah or Circe as the villain would be awesome! I could also see a WWII movie working with Diana exploring DC's Golden Age heroes but i don't know who'd be the villain in that scenario.
    Done with DC. Can't handle the constant whiplash! Time to go on a hiatus!

Extraordinary Member Dr. Poison's Avatar

World War II setting with Paula Von Gunther and the Priscilla Rich Cheetah as the main villains. Red Panzer, Armageddon, Baron Blitzkreig, Fausta, Kung, and Sumo the Samurai could also make appearances.
    Currently(or soon to be) Reading: Absolute Power, Batman/Superman: World's Finest, Birds of Prey, Green Arrow, Green Lantern, Justice Society of America, Shazam, Titans, & Wonder Woman.

Ultimate Member

Show Cheetah's descent into villainy. She and Diana are friends, but then Barbara becomes corrupted by power and loses herself inside the Cheetah persona. Heck since Gal has said that she'd be up for it, maybe make Barbara Diana's LI even.

I'd love to see Aquaman and/or Mera pop up as well (if given the choice of only one, I choose Mera).

Who would make a good cheetah ? It would have to be someone British if we are doing modern cheetah. Maybe some day we will get the Banas in the film