View Poll Results: Which Image comic was your favourite this week?

Voters
10. You may not vote on this poll
  • Birthright #24

0 0%
  • Curse Words #5

1 10.00%
  • Eclipse #7

0 0%
  • The Few #5 (of 6)

0 0%
  • God Country #5

0 0%
  • GRRL Scouts: Magic Socks #1

1 10.00%
  • Horizon #11

0 0%
  • Invincible #136

4 40.00%
  • Low #18

1 10.00%
  • Rose #2

1 10.00%
  • Royal City #3

0 0%
  • Spawn #1: 25th Anniversary Director's Cut

0 0%
  • Spawn #273

0 0%
  • Spread #21

1 10.00%
  • The Wicked + The Divine: 455 A.D. (one-shot)

1 10.00%

Default Image Comics poll week 20 - GRRL Scouts with Wickedly Divine Magic Socks

Hey everyone welcome back to the weekly Image poll, vote for your faves and let's chat!

Last week's poll was won convincingly by the powerduo of Lemire & Snyder with their finale to A.D.: After Death.

This week absolutely packed as well, so let's do the rundown: Curse Words ends its first storyline, The Few hits its penultimate issue, God Country sends its previous issue back for reprints to accompany this week's new issue, Invincible continues its trek towards the finale, Rose also goes back to reprintopia, Spread ends its current storyline, and Spawn introduces a brand new villain. Speaking of Spawn, a whooole bunch of Image series have Spawn-themed alternate covers this month. Image is also re-releasing the Devin Grayson/Sean Phillips/John Bolton mini-series USER (originally published by Vertigo) as a big hardcover.

We've also got new stuff!
    1. GRRL Scouts: Magic Socks marks the return of Tank Girl creator Jim Mahfood to the GRRL Scouts, and apparantly comes with a soundtrack?
    2. The Wicked+ The Divine: 455 A.D. is another one-shot set in historic times. This one's set in Ancient Rome, and promises to anger history buffs all over by drastically warping the Sacking of Rome to fit within the WicDiv story.
    3. An odd one, but in keeping with all the Spawn themed celebrations it makes sense. Spawn #1: 25th Anniversary Director's Cut is an annotated re-release of the seminal first Spawn comic. Includes bonus material as well, and comes with this Ultimate Spider-Man themed cover.

284646.jpg 279564.jpg 279552.jpg

LOW Week! yes!

New Invincible means automatic vote.
    My comicartfans.com collection. Lots of Ryan Ottley:
    http://www.comicartfans.com/GalleryD...asp?GCat=49719

Invincible universe wiki (work in progress):
    http://invincibleuniverse.wikia.com/..._Universe_Wiki

I'm getting this week's haul at the same time as next week due to work, but I am really looking forward to #5 of The Few, God Country and Curse Words!
    “We have a saying, my people. Don’t kill if you can wound, don’t wound if you can subdue, don’t subdue if you can pacify, and don’t raise your hand at all until you’ve first extended it.”

Birthright #24
    Curse Words #5
    Spread #21
    The Wicked + The Divine 455 AD

Wick + Div one-shot. Not so very interesting on its own, but intriguing for what it could mean for the present-day cast.

Quote Originally Posted by capuga View Post
    New Invincible means automatic vote.
    Absolutely - just a shame there's only 8 left

I liked Grrl Scouts, Jim Mahfood is the man, it was packed with action, drugs, parties, violence and everything else I like to read about but not take part in.

I talked about it in this review episode: