View Poll Results: Supreme Elemental

Voters
137. You may not vote on this poll
  • Obviously Thor. The Phoenix burns through lies.

74 54.01%
  • Storm! Feats include breathing underwater, making clothes and not being a funnel!

26 18.98%
  • Meggan is Mother Earth's favorite. <3

37 27.01%
Page 5 of 31 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by JasonEsta View Post
    Nope. They just don't know her power levels...they had Black Panther put Surfer in a arm hold once. Lol. Crazy.
    So your making excuses for Magik? Ok that's fine. We all know what BP did to Surfer is PIS don't know why you wanna bring that up. Lol

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Agatha's Ghost View Post
    Storm is a first-level mutant. Franklin Richards said it himself in Days of Future Present.

Franklin/Rachel Summers (as Phoenix)/Legion > Dr. Strange, Scarlet Witch > Thor, Magneto, Silver Surfer, Blackbolt > Monica Rambeau, Blue Marvel, Charles Xavier > Storm, Cyclops, Kitty Pryde, the rest of the mutants.
    That power scaling you made is based on your biased opinion because there Heroes on there I would put in front. So that doesn't help you.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by stormphoenix View Post
    LOL Storm has had the chance twice to kill a Magneto but holds back. Both Storm and Magneto know this to be true so sure forget feats. If Storm wanted to beat or kill Magneto it would be done. I've already said her Cosmically feats where's Magneto's?? You do realize Doom War is a Story about T'Challa and Doom's personal WAR???
    She ain't killing no one because she's Storm and she's a good girl. Enchantress would do it..as would Maddie Pryor. Hero or not, when millions of lives are at stake, you better kill or lose. Even Superman did that in Man of Steel.

Storm isn't beating Magneto. Cause she can't. On all the cartoons..she lost. She knew to follow him in AoA. She loved sucking up to him in House Of M. And she is a minor annoyance in the 616...remember he made Nanny tie her up and had her crying. Get real.

Incredible Member Agatha's Ghost's Avatar

That power scaling you made is based on your biased opinion because there Heroes on there I would put in front. So that doesn't help you.
    Who would go up there with Legion, Franklin and Phoenix? Maybe Scarlet Witch.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by JasonEsta View Post
    She ain't killing no one because she's Storm and she's a good girl. Enchantress would do it..as would Maddie Pryor. Hero or not, when millions of lives are at stake, you better kill or lose. Even Superman did that in Man of Steel.

Storm isn't beating Magneto. Cause she can't. On all the cartoons..she lost. She knew to follow him in AoA. She loved sucking up to him in House Of M. And she is a minor annoyance in the 616...remember he made Nanny tie her up and had her crying. Get real.
    "She ain't killing no one because Storm is a good girl" LOL HAHAHAHAH truly you don't know much about Storm. Storm can beat Magneto she holds back stated by Magneto himself. LOL Dude relax you can't possible have this much of an issue with Storm a fiction character unless your either a Troll and trying to get people angry who loves Storm or just saying ignorant things about the character
    Last edited by stormphoenix; 05-17-2017 at 02:22 PM.

BANNED

Who would go up there with Legion, Franklin and Phoenix? Maybe Scarlet Witch.
    Definitely NOT Scarelt Witch. You do realize she isn't ALL powerful as people portray. Franklin is in a tier all by himself that the Phoenix I don't think can match.

Definitely NOT Scarelt Witch. You do realize she isn't ALL powerful as people portray. Franklin is in a tier all by himself that the Phoenix I don't think can match.
    Wanda personally took on the Avengers West Coast. She rewrote reality, twice. She overpowered the Sorcerer Supreme himself, twice, and because of the second defeat he resigned his position. She teleported every single mutant off the earth onto Planet X. She brought Hawkeye and Agatha Harkness back from the dead. Yes, she was occasionally boosted, but she's capable of being boosted to a much higher degree than most because she manipulates reality on a quantum level and is an accomplished witch. Storm had to go all the way to the Galactic Core to get the energy boost to fry a Brood that Havoc could have annihilated with a single blast while on planet earth.

Jesus Christ, redeemer! The Whovian's Avatar

I like Storm, but Jane as Thor is more powerful.
    “Now faith, hope, and love remain, and the greatest of these is love.”--1 Corinthians 13:13

“You had a dream; I have a plan”--Cyclops

“There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes.”--The Doctor

BANNED

Wanda personally took on the Avengers West Coast. She rewrote reality, twice. She overpowered the Sorcerer Supreme himself, twice, and because of the second defeat he resigned his position. She teleported every single mutant off the earth onto Planet X. She brought Hawkeye and Agatha Harkness back from the dead. Yes, she was occasionally boosted, but she's capable of being boosted to a much higher degree than most because she manipulates reality on a quantum level and is an accomplished witch. Storm had to go all the way to the Galactic Core to get the energy boost to fry a Brood that Havoc could have annihilated with a single blast while on planet earth.
    If I'm not mistaken that team only had two strong people. Wonder Man and James Rhodes. You basically summed up Scarlet Wtch she has fluctuating powers because she is always amped. Storms Galactic Core trumps her because it came from Storm she had no boost where as Scarlet Witch needed a boost to do ALL of that you mentioned. Storm didn't know anything about the Galactic Core UNTIL it presented itself to her.
    Last edited by stormphoenix; 05-17-2017 at 02:33 PM.

Recall that in Secret Wars, Reed Richards himself (and Black Panther) deemed Thor essential to the Liferaft, and left Storm behind. The only mutants they felt were necessary to take along were Phoenix-powered Cyclops and Franklin Richards.

BANNED

Recall that in Secret Wars, Reed Richards himself (and Black Panther) deemed Thor essential to the Liferaft, and left Storm behind. The only mutants they felt were necessary to take along were Phoenix-powered Cyclops and Franklin Richards.
    I don't think that has any bases in here that doesn't help your argument. Just because Jane was called into the Raft and Storm didn't means nothing. Cyclops was a stowaway he wasn't supposed to be on the Raft.
    Last edited by stormphoenix; 05-17-2017 at 02:41 PM.

LOL that has no bases in here that doesn't help your argument. Just because Jane was called into the Raft and Storm didn't means nothing. Cyclops was a stowaway he wasn't supposed to be on the Raft.
    If I recall correctly he was specifically targeted by Manifold and teleported directly into the raft. Teleportation is not part of the Phoenix's power set, otherwise it wouldn't need to fly to earth all the time.

BANNED

If I recall correctly he was specifically targeted by Manifold and teleported directly into the raft. Teleportation is not part of the Phoenix's power set, otherwise it wouldn't need to fly to earth all the time.
    If I recall Cyclops was not mentioned in the list that were supposed to survive. And INFACT when time ran out the grabbed anyone that was close to them. Cyclops was not or nowhere near them again he was a stowaway. The Phoenix can do whatever it wants and make up its own powers the Phoenix now is becoming a boring concept.

The Phoenix is starting to become a Wolverine appearing everywhere. So far the Phoenix has been mentioned in 3 Stories.

If I recall Cyclops was not mentioned in the list that were supposed to survive. And INFACT when time ran out the grabbed anyone that was close to them. Cyclops was not or nowhere near them again he was a stowaway. The Phoenix can do whatever it wants and make up its own powers the Phoenix now is becoming a boring concept.
    Storm and Thor were right next to one another, yet Storm was left behind. She was inessential to the survival of the multiverse. Most heroes were. I think only Strange went along and no other magic users because they would all be disconnected from the source of their power. Yes, magic users are boosted. That's the nature of magic, my friend. Strange was only there over Wanda because he was a member of the Illuminati, a very sexist collection of men.

Additionally, the Phoenix cannot do whatever it wants. God Doom snapped its neck, and it did not resurrect.

BANNED

Storm and Thor were right next to one another, yet Storm was left behind. She was inessential to the survival of the multiverse. Most heroes were. I think only Strange went along and no other magic users because they would all be disconnected from the source of their power. Yes, magic users are boosted. That's the nature of magic, my friend. Strange was only there over Wanda because he was a member of the Illuminati, a very sexist collection of men.
    Storm being left behind has nothing to do here. And it doesn't mean Jane is powerful than her because they are Equal in fact this very much debatable. Also so we're many other Heroes where next to the people that got Ported what's your point? Dr. Strange was their when the Universe ended courtesy of Dr. Doom. If Doom felt that Strange was no Help he'd be dead along with the other Heroes that didn't make it Scarlet Witch included.