View Poll Results: Supreme Elemental

Voters
137. You may not vote on this poll
  • Obviously Thor. The Phoenix burns through lies.

74 54.01%
  • Storm! Feats include breathing underwater, making clothes and not being a funnel!

26 18.98%
  • Meggan is Mother Earth's favorite. <3

37 27.01%
Page 6 of 31 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast
    Incredible Member Agatha's Ghost's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by stormphoenix View Post
    Storm being left behind has nothing to do here. And it doesn't mean Jane is powerful than her because they are Equal in fact this very much debatable. Also so we're many other Heroes where next to the people that got Ported what's your point? Dr. Strange was their when the Universe ended courtesy of Dr. Doom. If Doom felt that Strange was no Help he'd be dead along with the other Heroes that didn't make it Scarlet Witch included.
    Oh yes, I forgot that Strange wasn't in the Life Raft. Good point. But I think it's been fairly clear throughout Marvel history that Storm is nowhere near the equal to Thor.

BANNED

Ororo Munroe aka Storm wins easily even if Jane and Meggan teams up.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Agatha's Ghost View Post
    Oh yes, I forgot that Strange wasn't in the Life Raft. Good point. But I think it's been fairly clear throughout Marvel history that Storm is nowhere near the equal to Thor.
    Y'see this statement is where people get it wrong. Throughout Marvel Publications Storm has proven time and time again to be just as good and or equal at Manipulating Weather. People keep trying to compare them you CANT do that. Their powers work differently. Storm has created and managed to put specific feats under her belt that Thor BOTH male and female have and will NEVER do. The same goes for Thor's. People forget Storm hasn't reached her full potential and to top it off every environment she is in be it; Space, Dimension, Another Planet etc. her powers changes making her MORE versatile than Thor. And if we wanna talk Magic Storm has yet tapped into that, infact Storm has already dealt with Magic and has Magical feats under her belt to boot.

So your statement "Storm is nowhere near the equal to Both Thor" is a lie. But people have a negative look on Storm because of her Fans , not only that they know close to nothing about Storm or her feats and quickly want to denounce them. And really that's because they are in denial simply put.
    Last edited by stormphoenix; 05-17-2017 at 03:08 PM.

BANNED

Those poles do not mean Jane is powerful than Storm especially if you know close to nothing of Storm High End Feats.

And if you look at the answers to the votes pretty much tells you the creator of this thread is pretty much a Pot stirring. Meggan has no ties or favor to Mother Earth, Gaia, Bright Lady like Storm is. LOL
    Last edited by stormphoenix; 05-17-2017 at 03:31 PM.

Is this a serious question ? Thor was always stronger than Storm and Jane is too.

BANNED

"She ain't killing no one because Storm is a good girl" LOL HAHAHAHAH truly you don't know much about Storm. Storm can beat Magneto she holds back stated by Magneto himself. LOL Dude relax you can't possible have this much of an issue with Storm a fiction character unless your either a Troll and trying to get people angry who loves Storm or just saying ignorant things about the character
    Storm is in my top 5 heroes in Marvel. But she's not a God like character like Erik Lehnsherr.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by JasonEsta View Post
    Storm is in my top 5 heroes in Marvel. But she's not a God like character like Erik Lehnsherr.
    Nobody said she is a God or A Goddess,I don't even claim that I don't know why people like to keep bringing that up. However, she has the power of a God and can compete. How can you claim Storm to be your top 5 Marvel Heroes yet you just not long ago crapped all on her a few min ago and her feats? And made statements that actually contradict you saying you like Storm.

What Jane did in Space against the Phoenix is impressive but doesn't make her powerful than. Storm LOL and your all basically basing this because Quientin Quire made a snooty remark. LOL
    Last edited by stormphoenix; 05-17-2017 at 04:13 PM.

BANNED

Nobody said she is a God or A Goddess,I don't even claim that I don't know why people like to keep bringing that up. However, she has the power of a God and can compete. How can you claim Storm to be your top 5 Marvel Heroes yet you just not long ago crapped all on her a few min ago and her feats? And made statements that actually contradict you saying you like Storm.

What Jane did in Space against the Phoenix is impressive but doesn't make her powerful than. Storm LOL and your all basically basing this because Quientin Quire made a snooty remark. LOL
    I didn't crap on anything. I just told the truth..she barely beat Marrow yet she's in the same class as Magneto/Exodus/Thor/Strange? My mind is blown.

BANNED

It's pretty much equal because in Space Storm uses Cosmic Energy She has stated that in Space she is constantly fed Energy by Mind, Body and Spirit.
    In exactly what book (title and issue please) does Ororo state this?

If I'm not mistaken Storm created a Cosmic Storm before.

My Aretha readings are off the scale.
    Faves: Ororo Munroe♥ Maxima Of Almerac♥ Donna Troy♥ Mari Jiwe McCabe♥ Jean Grey♥ Cyclops♥ Monet♥ Wanda Maximoff♥ Jubilee♥
    CHECKMATE
    GA: "She moves fast"..
    F:"Compared to who?"
    GA:"Hold her!"
    F:"Does it look like I'm not trying!?"

♡♡♡

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by JasonEsta View Post
    I didn't crap on anything. I just told the truth..she barely beat Marrow yet she's in the same class as Magneto/Exodus/Thor/Strange? My mind is blown.
    So your just going to ignore the fact Storm has beaten other people, but Marrow is the ONLY one that comes to your mind LOL. Anyway the fact you even group Magneto in with Thor and Strange is mind blowing when Storm and Magneto are always group together. You didn't tell the truth you crapped on her by making Statements that are not true.

Quote Originally Posted by ZNOP View Post
    In exactly what book (title and issue please) does Ororo state this?
    The Galactic Core feat.

I think until Storm can do this to Odin, she will always be beneath Thor:

If I recall Cyclops was not mentioned in the list that were supposed to survive. And INFACT when time ran out the grabbed anyone that was close to them. Cyclops was not or nowhere near them again he was a stowaway. The Phoenix can do whatever it wants and make up its own powers the Phoenix now is becoming a boring concept.

The Phoenix is starting to become a Wolverine appearing everywhere. So far the Phoenix has been mentioned in 3 Stories.
    There wasn't a list of people who were supposed to survive, to begin with.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by ţh€ €жţяą-๏яďɨɲąя¥ Tycon View Post
    I think until Storm can do this to Odin, she will always be beneath Thor:

There wasn't a list of people who were supposed to survive, to begin with.

Jane vs Odin I can say I know a lot of expert Thor fans call that PIS. No your right there was not a list of people, but the other User made it seem like there was one. And made it seem like it meant something that Jane was called and Storm wasn't when actually it doesn't mean anything.
    Last edited by stormphoenix; 05-17-2017 at 07:02 PM.

BANNED

Well the Trion Is a more powerful entity than Odin.

Quote Originally Posted by Magneto View Post
    Is this a serious question ? Thor was always stronger than Storm and Jane is too.
    I would say the Storm elemental inside the hammer is stronger the Storm. IIRC, the elemental was able to fight Odin for a long period of time before being trapped.

I don't think Thor's weather powers without Mjolnir have been shown to be greater than Storm's abilities...at least not to my knowledge. Now if it comes to overall abilities (strength, speed, invulnerability), Thor has Ororo beat.
    Some of us wait, some of us act.