Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Bluebird

Quote Originally Posted by jackolover View Post
    I wonder why the background colour pallet changes from Red to Blue on SE#10? I also wonder if the "classified" emblem is going to be "Legacy"?
    Maybe it's covering up the circular Cap shield or the Hydra shield being shattered to represent the fall of the Empire?

Extraordinary Member Mike_Murdock's Avatar

As long as it ends before Legacy begins, I'm fine with that.
    Matt Murdock's cooler twin brother

I'd give the Devil benefit of law, for my own safety's sake!
    Thomas More - A Man for All Seasons

Interested in reading Daredevil? Not sure what to read next? Why not check out the Daredevil Book Club for some ideas?

Bluebird

Quote Originally Posted by Mike_Murdock View Post
    As long as it ends before Legacy begins, I'm fine with that.
    Why do I think we might get a one-shot in the style of Civil War II: The Oath that acts as an epilogue to Secret Empire?

Just looked at the final cover and jeez why does even the final issue cover have to be filled with dread with the heroes laying defeated at Captain Hydra's feet? There couldn't even be something hopeful like the heroes clashing with him or coming together?

Astonishing Member Ianbarreilles's Avatar

I roll my eyes at the people who assume that this means secret empire will suffer delays, the event is releasing twice monthly with May and August being the exception since they're both five week months for example they're releasing the first three issues in May and then in June issues four and five will release, then in July issues six and seven will release on that same month, then finally in August we'll see the release of issues eight nine and ten, it's got rotating artists too so it'll release on time.

Quote Originally Posted by Ianbarreilles View Post
    I roll my eyes at the people who assume that this means secret empire will suffer delays, the event is releasing twice monthly with May and August being the exception since they're both five week months for example they're releasing the first three issues in May and then in June issues four and five will release, then in July issues six and seven will release on that same month, then finally in August we'll see the release of issues eight nine and ten, it's got rotating artists too so it'll release on time.
    Rather than delays, I think we'll actually get a switch up to weekly rather than biweekly shipping to accommodate SE #10.

Already solicited:
    4/19 Secret Empire #0
    5/03 Secret Empire #1
    5/17 Secret Empire #2
    5/31 Secret Empire #3
    6/14 Secret Empire #4
    6/28 Secret Empire #5
    7/12 Secret Empire #6
    7/26 Secret Empire #7

My guess:
    8/09 Secret Empire #8
    8/23 Secret Empire #9
    8/30 Secret Empire #10

By the way, isn't it around time for solicitations to be leaked already? Aside from SE #10, haven't seen any yet.
    Currently Following:
    Action Comics, Deathstroke, Red Hood and the Outlaws, Super Sons, Superman, Superwoman, Teen Titans, Titans, Trinity, Wild Storm, Monstress, I Hate Fairyland, Black Monday Murders, Kill Or Be Killed, Redlands, Crosswind, Astonishing X-Men, Captain America, Daredevil, Defenders, Hawkeye, Tales of Suspense, American Gods, Animosity, Black Eyed Kids, Red Sonja

Yeah. The following books are confirmed for August thanks to a press release about variant covers.
    http://www.newsarama.com/34531-marve...nt-covers.html
    1. ALL-NEW GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY #7
    2. AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #31
    3. AVENGERS #10
    4. BLACK PANTHER #17
    5. CHAMPIONS #11
    6. DEFENDERS #4
    7. DOCTOR STRANGE #24
    8. GENERATIONS: BANNER HULK & THE TOTALLY AWESOME HULK #1
    9. GENERATIONS: THE UNWORTHY THOR & THE MIGHTY THOR #1
    10. HAWKEYE #9
    11. I AM GROOT #4
    12. INVINCIBLE IRON MAN #10
    13. MIGHTY THOR #22
    14. ROCKET #4
    15. SECRET EMPIRE #8
    16. SPIDER-MAN #19
    17. SPIDER-MAN/DEADPOOL #20
    18. THANOS #10
    19. THE MIGHTY CAPTAIN MARVEL #8
    20. VENOM #153

On a side note, I'm quite annoyed there's no Sorrentino Hydra Heroes variant for Secret Empire #10. It was fine not having it for #0 but not having it for #10 niggles at my OCD.
    Currently Following:
    Action Comics, Deathstroke, Red Hood and the Outlaws, Super Sons, Superman, Superwoman, Teen Titans, Titans, Trinity, Wild Storm, Monstress, I Hate Fairyland, Black Monday Murders, Kill Or Be Killed, Redlands, Crosswind, Astonishing X-Men, Captain America, Daredevil, Defenders, Hawkeye, Tales of Suspense, American Gods, Animosity, Black Eyed Kids, Red Sonja

Astonishing Member

Ok when are they announcing the one shot epilogue

Quote Originally Posted by Dthirds3 View Post
    Ok when are they announcing the one shot epilogue
    This was essentially so that wasn't needed.

Quote Originally Posted by rui no onna View Post
    Rather than delays, I think we'll actually get a switch up to weekly rather than biweekly shipping to accommodate SE #10.

Already solicited:
    4/19 Secret Empire #0
    5/03 Secret Empire #1
    5/17 Secret Empire #2
    5/31 Secret Empire #3
    6/14 Secret Empire #4
    6/28 Secret Empire #5
    7/12 Secret Empire #6
    7/26 Secret Empire #7

My guess:
    8/09 Secret Empire #8
    8/23 Secret Empire #9
    8/30 Secret Empire #10

By the way, isn't it around time for solicitations to be leaked already? Aside from SE #10, haven't seen any yet.
    Agreed especially since like May August has five Wednesday's so it works perfectly.

Agreed especially since like May August has five Wednesday's so it works perfectly.
    Not so perfectly given if they stick to the biweekly schedule, it should be released September 6. Still easy enough to squeeze it in.

Mind, I appreciate DC's schedule for Rebirth events and xovers. Weekly shipping for 4-6 weeks and done. Very few tie-ins, too, thus far. Would've preferred it if Secret Empire was just weekly for 2-3 months instead of biweekly for 4-5 months. Alas, getting good looking art done on time probably would've been a big problem.

This was essentially so that wasn't needed.
    That remains to be seen. From the announcement, Secret Empire #10 sounded more like final chapter rather than epilogue.
    Currently Following:

Quote Originally Posted by Xelossik View Post
    https://www.bleedingcool.com/2017/05...ire-10-august/

"Oh, and let me say again: we’re not going to use the Cosmic Cube to simply reverse everything away—the stakes matter, maybe more than they ever have before.”
    Right they are just going to use the modern Marvel Cosmic Cube: A small narrative box in the corner that says "Six Months Later..."