Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Carabas View Post
    Link goes to the-13-most-nonsensical-theories-about-the-identity-of-Snoke, which won't load.
    Try this one...different site same thing.

https://www.cheatsheet.com/entertain...the-force-awak

BANNED

So, if you were one of the many fans who thought the villain was Darth Plagueis, Palpatine, or even Mace Windu - think again. For all fans know, Snoke could be a brand-new character whom audiences have never met before. With the character’s race and gender up in the air, Lucasfilm is making it hard for Star Wars lovers to suss out the villain’s true identity. And, if reports are right, then fans won’t find out anything substantial about Snoke’s true self until Episode IX.

http://http://comicbook.com/starwars/2017/05/30/star-wars-supreme-leader-snoke-identity-theory/

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Za Waldo View Post
    I didn't say th word Sith was used in the original trilogy. I said it was in the original script, (I specifically said if they we want to look outside of the movies) and that it seems to have been taken out and replace with Dark Side because one is a simple thing to understand (Dark Side of the Force) and the other is some weird word that would make the audience ask what it means. It being in the script is the whole reason why Sith first shows up in the novelization.
    I would say that was in one of the not actually filmed versions of the script carries less weight than an RPG source book from West End Games. Stuff from those actually still shows up in movies and tv series.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Rapha8 View Post
    Try this one...different site same thing.

https://www.cheatsheet.com/entertain...the-force-awak
    Page Not Found - 404
    Sorry, but the page you were looking for is not here. This is usually the result of a bad or outdated link.
    Are you just copy-pasting these into the text?

So, if you were one of the many fans who thought the villain was Darth Plagueis, Palpatine, or even Mace Windu - think again. For all fans know, Snoke could be a brand-new character whom audiences have never met before. With the character’s race and gender up in the air, Lucasfilm is making it hard for Star Wars lovers to suss out the villain’s true identity. And, if reports are right, then fans won’t find out anything substantial about Snoke’s true self until Episode IX.

http://http://comicbook.com/starwars/2017/05/30/star-wars-supreme-leader-snoke-identity-theory/
    Well, that's a lot of theories taken behind the shed and shot in the head.
    Last edited by Carabas; 08-09-2017 at 07:20 AM.

BANNED

I saw a theory about Snoke being Anakin's father. Remember Anakin's father was unknown -- there is no father.

BANNED

I saw a theory about Snoke being Anakin's father. Remember Anakin's father was unknown -- there is no father.
    Anakin's father wasn't unknown, he was non-existent.

BANNED

Anakin's father wasn't unknown, he was non-existent.
    Same thing. Unknown, non-existent what do they put on the birth paper... father unknown.

You are coming across as someone with a one-sided mind, who don't want to understand anything that doesn't come form you.

http://www.express.co.uk/entertainme...akin-Skywalker
    Last edited by Rapha8; 08-09-2017 at 07:47 AM.

BANNED

Same thing. Unknown, non-existent what do they put on the birth paper... father unknown.

You are coming across as someone with a one-sided mind, who don't want to understand anything that doesn't come form you.
    Well, Snoke is an alien and therefore can't be Darth Vader's father.
    He can still be the creator of the Skywalker bloodline, but that is not the same thing as being Anakin's father.

Non-existent means there was no father, Shmi did not have sex with some guy. Unknown means she did but we don't know who it was. These are not remotely the same thing.

BANNED

Well, Snoke is an alien and therefore can't be Darth Vader's father.
    Snoke is Humanoid alien. That don't explain why he not Anakin' father.

He can still be the creator of the Skywalker bloodline, but that is not the same thing as being Anakin's father.
    Like Obi-Wan once said " from a different view point". In Snoke's mind he may see himself as Anakin's father.

Non-existent means there was no father, Shmi did not have sex with some guy. Unknown means she did but we don't know who it was. These are not remotely the same thing.
    Shmi stated there no father. Don't mean it true. She could had been raped and is withholding the facts.

BANNED

Snoke is Humanoid alien.
    So are Wookiees and Twi-Leks.

BANNED

So are Wookiees and Twi-Leks.
    I never said that Wookiees or Twi'lek weren't humanoid.

Actually, you're changing the topic.

BANNED

I never said that Wookiees or Twi'lek weren't humanoid.

Actually, you're changing the topic.
    I am not.

We just had established that Snoke is not human, and yet you insist that he still may be anakin's biological father because he's humanoid (has two arms, two legs, and one head).

BANNED

I am not.

We just had established that Snoke is not human, and yet you insist that he still may be anakin's biological father because he's humanoid (has two arms, two legs, and one head).
    No, I said that there a theory about Snoke maybe being Anakin's father,

It was you that stated that Lucas had changed his work from the 70's. The same thing might be going on.

Remember, Kylo Ren was able to knocked Rey unconscious and carried her back to his ship. Why can't Snoke do the same thing with Shmi?

And actually the Snoke being Anakin's father can be true, if it is.
    I never say it was confirm to be true.

Anakin was conceived by the midi-chlorians. Snoke, being Force-sensitive, had the skill to manipulate the midi-chlorians to create life.

BANNED

There is simply no frelling way that Disney is turning Star Wars into a rape story.

And we don't know if Snoke is Force-sensitive.

No, I said that there a theory about Snoke maybe being Anakin's father,

It was you that stated that Lucas had changed his work from the 70's. The same thing might be going on.

Remember, Kylo Ren was able to knocked Rey unconscious and carried her back to his ship. Why can't Snoke do the same thing with Shmi?
    Possibly, but there's no evidence for it and it contradicts the intent of the movie. (Bear in mind that the evidence in TMP itself does support the classic interpertation).

And actually the Snoke being Anakin's father can be true, if it is.
    I never say it was confirm to be true.
    It's a theory with no evidence behind it, though. The earliest date we can peg Snoke's whereabouts was in the Clone Wars (he saw the rise and fall of the Empire).

Anakin was conceived by the midi-chlorians. Snoke, being Force-sensitive, had the skill to manipulate the midi-chlorians to create life.
    That's a huge assumption. First of all, as far as we know, Darth Plaguis was the only one to figure out how to do that and he died before he could pass that on to others. Secondly, we know nothing about Snoke's actual Force skills. Also, Snoke is not a Sith Lord.