Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Carabas View Post
    I would say that was in one of the not actually filmed versions of the script carries less weight than an RPG source book from West End Games. Stuff from those actually still shows up in movies and tv series.
    Like I said, it was the shooting script.

BANNED

We don't know if Snoke is Force-sensitive.
    Snoke was a Force-sensitive male humanoid alien who served as the Supreme Leader of the First Order approximately thirty years after the Battle of Endor. He had a distinctive, idiosyncratic bone and facial structure. Snoke was a powerful figure, skilled with the dark side of the Force, who had trained the Force-sensitive Kylo Ren and at least one other apprentice.

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Snoke

Snoke is Force-sensitive.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Za Waldo View Post
    Like I said, it was the shooting script.
    Well, obviously somebody thought it should not be in the actual movie.

Quote Originally Posted by Rapha8 View Post
    Snoke was a Force-sensitive male humanoid alien who served as the Supreme Leader of the First Order approximately thirty years after the Battle of Endor. He had a distinctive, idiosyncratic bone and facial structure. Snoke was a powerful figure, skilled with the dark side of the Force, who had trained the Force-sensitive Kylo Ren and at least one other apprentice.

Okay.
    Disney is still not turning Star Wars into a rape story and he's still not human.

BANNED

Okay.
    Disney is still not turning Star Wars into a rape story and he's still not human.
    Ok, true. That was just supporting the theory. We don't know how he did it, the point is that is has the skill to do it.
    The theory can go both way.

BANNED

Ok, true. That was just supporting the theory. We don't know how he did it, the point is that is has the skill to do it.
    The theory can go both way.
    We're pretty damn sure, like 99.999% sure, that he didn't do it. And we don't know what kind of skill he has.

That is assumed (and I personally think you're right), but there's no actual proof (the Wook doesn't cite a source and none of the materials I've seen have outright said he is).

Amazing Member

Judging by the new pic of his face, I'm going to say Snoke is someone who got his Bantha kicked a few times. At least Palpatine looked like a creepy old guy. Snoke's head looks like it's going to fall off his neck. It just makes me want to know who's been cleaning the floor with him. Oh, I'm sure he'll have a cool backstory, but look at him!

Quote Originally Posted by Grind View Post
    Judging by the new pic of his face, I'm going to say Snoke is someone who got his Bantha kicked a few times. At least Palpatine looked like a creepy old guy. Snoke's head looks like it's going to fall off his neck. It just makes me want to know who's been cleaning the floor with him. Oh, I'm sure he'll have a cool backstory, but look at him!
    They say the Dark Side is a hell of a drug.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

BANNED

And many Star Wars aliens are pretty weird to begin with.

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

Another image, this time from the Topps Star Wars Card Trader app.
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by WebLurker View Post
    That is assumed (and I personally think you're right), but there's no actual proof (the Wook doesn't cite a source and none of the materials I've seen have outright said he is).
    It isn't assumed. It's right there in the movie.

He's training Kylo Ren in the ways of the Dark Side. That's as explicit at they need to get, really. Because if he couldn't touch it and use it, what does he have to teach Ben Solo?

I wouldn't be opposed to giving him some semblance of a connection to Luke by saying it was Anakin when he was still a Jedi that did that number on Snoke's face.

He's not going to be nor should he be a character we've actually seen before nor related by blood to a character we know, but something like that wouldn't bother me.
    "They can be a great people Kal-El, they wish to be. They only lack the light to show the way. For this reason above all, their capacity for good, I have sent them you. My only son." - Jor-El

Extraordinary Member thwhtGuardian's Avatar

I could see him being one of Palpatine's guards.

Did anyone hear something about Snoke being from another universe? Like he's almost like a god? This is probably a rumor but it interested me greatly being a New Gods fan

BANNED

That's about as believable as Snoke being really Victor von Doom.