Default Star Wars (Marvel current) Comics - Omnibus?

Hey!

I am getting the Darth Vader omnibus (jeez it looks so amazing) for my birthday (September, perfect timing ). I know that there are hardcovers for the main Star Wars title, but does anybody know if there are plans for a similar omnibus? I can't find anything, but I'm hoping!
    “We have a saying, my people. Don’t kill if you can wound, don’t wound if you can subdue, don’t subdue if you can pacify, and don’t raise your hand at all until you’ve first extended it.”

Jesus Christ, redeemer! The Whovian's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Enigma View Post
    Hey!

I am getting the Darth Vader omnibus (jeez it looks so amazing) for my birthday (September, perfect timing ). I know that there are hardcovers for the main Star Wars title, but does anybody know if there are plans for a similar omnibus? I can't find anything, but I'm hoping!
    Congrats Enigma! I'm hoping to get it as well, but there's so much stuff coming out in September and October that I might not be able to get it.
    “Now faith, hope, and love remain, and the greatest of these is love.”--1 Corinthians 13:13

“You had a dream; I have a plan”--Cyclops

“There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes.”--The Doctor

That is very true... I'm currently piecing together my next batch of books (probably for June, except Phonogram which I may get early) and two of those are pre-orders for July :P I can't believe I'm saying this, there are too many good comics!
    “We have a saying, my people. Don’t kill if you can wound, don’t wound if you can subdue, don’t subdue if you can pacify, and don’t raise your hand at all until you’ve first extended it.”

Technically there is at least one other. Marvel's hardcover version of Kanan wound up containing the complete series because of how short-lived it was, but it's not the same type as you're referring to.