Rank the movies from your favorite to least favorite. Here's my ranks:

IV - A New Hope. Nothing will be as good as this. I watched this when it came out in the theaters and was blown away by it and it's still the greatest.
V - ESB. Right up there with New Hope. I loved everything about this one. The battle between Luke and Vader, the big reveal, Han's fate at the end and his teary goodbye to Chewie and Leia. Awesome stuff!
VII - The Force Awakens. The more I watch this one, the better it gets. I've seen it four times now and I love it.
III - Revenge of the Sith. So much action, so much great interaction between the characters and great scenes. Anakin and Ben's epic battle, Darth Sidious' battle with the Jedi and also against Yoda. The heartbreak of Padme's death and Ben's loss of a friend in Anakin's betrayal. And Order 66.
VI - Return of the Jedi. Just an all around neat and fun movie (except for the Ewoks). I love how Luke never gives up on his dad and the redemption of him when he finally stops Darth Sidious.
I - The Phantom Menace. Two words----Darth Maul.
II - Attack of the Clones. It's not a bad movie, it's just not as good as the others.