Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011
    Incredible Member Agatha's Ghost's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bart View Post
    He was asking for it being all touchy. If she had pushed him off with her hands, would it be looked down as a bad thing? Is this because she used her powers?
    She threw him across a room, rather than simply saying "I don't consent to being touched."
    Regarding your comment above, the mutants aren't Wanda's own people. And that's the last we will say on the subject.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Agatha's Ghost View Post
    She threw him across a room, rather than simply saying "I don't consent to being touched."
    That would have been boring. She wanted him off, and instinctively threw him off with her powers.

Astonishing Member AbnormallyNormal's Avatar

Beast wasn't seriously injured anyway we need to not judge Jeen so much. She is under a lot of stress right now and Beast acting like she is making it all up made her snap but only a bit. He's fine.
    Forget the old ways - Krakoa is god.

OBEY

I prefer Bunn's Jean over Hopeless' but at least Hopeless isn't dragging her into a repetative love triangle.

Quote Originally Posted by Agatha's Ghost View Post
    Regarding your comment above, the mutants aren't Wanda's own people. And that's the last we will say on the subject.
    Sure, then she would show him the extension of her safe space.

BANNED

If you read the latest issue of Thor and see how the Phoenix talks first to Jane Forrester and later to Quentin Quire, that is the Phoenix talking to Jean. Quentin isn't a host, he was able to temporarily contain the Phoenix but it completely ignored him and went about it's way.

Jane Foster.

Is Jean's book set before Blue starts? In Blue #1, Pickles is said to be gone.

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Jane Foster.

Maybe Pickles doesn't want to hang out with the team but still likes Laura and Jean. My headcanon is that they are going on concurrently.

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    No, Bobby said that Scott drew Pickles away. He didn't said that Scott disintegrated him. Pickles just doesn't want to hang around with Scott but Scott isn't in Jean's solo.

Quote Originally Posted by Narasinha View Post
    No, Bobby said that Scott drew Pickles away. He didn't said that Scott disintegrated him. Pickles just doesn't want to hang around with Scott but Scott isn't in Jean's solo.
    I need that story.

That Time When Cyclops Made Pickles Go Away

Quote Originally Posted by SpiderClops View Post
    I need that story.

That Time When Cyclops Made Pickles Go Away
    Teen male's personal hygiene can have that effect.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by DurararaFTW View Post
    Storm, Emma, Kitty, Jeen and Tyke were basically finishing each others sentences in #600.
    That's because Bendis only writes one voice.

Quote Originally Posted by DDM View Post
    That's because Bendis only writes one voice.
    Bendis has acknowledged the enmity between Kitty and Frost. It's just that shitting on Beast in the most important anyone can be doing at any time, even a cosmic entity sworn to silence and non-interference like Uatu believes this.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by DurararaFTW View Post
    Bendis has acknowledged the enmity between Kitty and Frost. It's just that shitting on Beast in the most important anyone can be doing at any time, even a cosmic entity sworn to silence and non-interference like Uatu believes this.
    Kitty's unwarranted hatred of Emma is beating a dead horse. "I saw the xmen tortured by you I'll never see you as anything else." And yet the same people she tortured have found respect for her and are civil and friendly.

I do wish there was more continuity with Jean in Blue and her own book. If she's experiencing voices it'd be cool to see her just a tiny bit distracted in Blue.