Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Sardorim View Post
    So, Hope appears before Rachel?
    I know it's not fair but by now we should have been accustomed to Rachel and his past with Phoenix being ignored.

At least the young Jean is using her head and seeking help from those who once have dealt with Phoenix which is already more than the X-mens and the Avengers have done during AvX.

Considering the problems Carol is facing understand that she react in this way but Beast and Kitty better than anyone else they should understand what a vision of Phoenix means.

Quote Originally Posted by Sardorim View Post
    So, Hope appears before Rachel?
    So you think least consequential should come first?

Astonishing Member Askani's Flame's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AbnormallyNormal View Post
    Considering Jeen just spoke to Captain Marvel about "last time it appeared we all fought" that would tend to bring to her mind Hope. Do I agree with you that does not really make sense, yes.
    It makes sense given that Jeen has a baseline knowledge of the Phoenix and would have heard of Hope and AvX. Meanwhile I'm sure she knows that Rachel might be related to her, but like adult Jean until right before the wedding has not chosen to interact with her and probably has no clue Rachel was a previous host. or that Quentin is a current host (along with Thane).

Everything looks great but as narashina said-she comes off so grumpy.

Otherwise I'm intrigued by the direction of the story. Just wish jean were acting a bit more composed.
    Your favorite superhero- the one you visit these forums to talk about. Would they talk to others the way you do on this message board?

I'm sure hope and Rachel will appear simultaneously. They have a lot to cover in one issue.
    Your favorite superhero- the one you visit these forums to talk about. Would they talk to others the way you do on this message board?

Quote Originally Posted by Askani's Flame View Post
    It makes sense given that Jeen has a baseline knowledge of the Phoenix and would have heard of Hope and AvX. Meanwhile I'm sure she knows that Rachel might be related to her, but like adult Jean until right before the wedding has not chosen to interact with her and probably has no clue Rachel was a previous host. or that Quentin is a current host (along with Thane).
    In fact, they have already interacted with each other and know each other's past when they have read each other's minds and this generated a strange atmosphere.

I just want to see how they will deal with the fact that QQ has a part of Phoenix with him after Migth Thor .

BANNED

If Cyclops was still alive, they'd take Jeen's premonitions seriously and use that to hate Cyclops even more, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Calaigah View Post
    If Cyclops was still alive, they'd take Jeen's premonitions seriously and use that to hate Cyclops even more, lol.
    This ain't even about Cyclops lol.

Astonishing Member Askani's Flame's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Knives View Post
    In fact, they have already interacted with each other and know each other's past when they have read each other's minds and this generated a strange atmosphere.

I just want to see how they will deal with the fact that QQ has a part of Phoenix with him after Migth Thor .
    It's unclear what happened when Jeen tried to force read Rachel's mind. In the two other times they have interacted since then their relationship to each other (or their similarities) was not discussed so it's unclear what Jeen knows about Rachel and her connection to the Phoenix.

And yes, I want to see how Jean's vision/communication will work with someone who actually has part of the PF...that's if they decide to say Mighty Thor is in continuity or not (which means they will take the easy way out and probs say NIC)

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by MosSuperman View Post
    This ain't even about Cyclops lol.
    Just joking about them not taking her seriously at all. They started a war last time, only difference is Cyclops was involved.

Looks like Beast doesn't get so much as two seconds peace before getting thrown under bus again.

Is Beast beastsplaining the Phoenix to jeen?

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Miller View Post
    Is Beast beastsplaining the Phoenix to jeen?
    Yes I mean everyone is ignoring Jeen warnings on phoenix

so 3 redheads on one issue, I may not be able to survive

So, the Phoenix Force is the new Wolverine right?

Second issue, still whining.