Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Ra-El View Post
    So, the Phoenix Force is the new Wolverine right?
    Pretty much.

This is an amazing cover!

This book is a definite buy for me as it explores Jeen's relationship with the wider MU and I'm also hooked to found out who that 'voice' belongs to.
    I’ve just published my very first work on ‘Archive of Our Own’, under the same name as here. It is the first chapter of ‘I Am My Own Best Friend ~ An Emma Frost Road Trip’, which focuses on Emma between the events of IvX and Secret Empire, including the White Queen going on a road trip, to try and have fun!

You can read the story here: https://archiveofourown.org/works/15795663

I hope you enjoy it as much I did writing it!

Incredible Member

She should call Wanda the destroyer of Phoenix.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by WheelchairX View Post

This is an amazing cover!

This book is a definite buy for me as it explores Jeen's relationship with the wider MU and I'm also hooked to found out who that 'voice' belongs to.
    Usually don't get variants but will def get this one.

Quote Originally Posted by Magneto View Post
    Second issue, still whining.
    I wish I could disagree with this.
    Your favorite superhero- the one you visit these forums to talk about. Would they talk to others the way you do on this message board?

She's a teenager girl convinced that a cosmic entity is threatening her and everyone around her treats her like she's had too much weed.
    I've seen worse from girls who got skeezy tumblr "asks".
    Let her whine.

Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    She's a teenager girl convinced that a cosmic entity is threatening her and everyone around her treats her like she's had too much weed.
    I've seen worse from girls who got skeezy tumblr "asks".
    Let her whine.
    yeps, it really is a huge problem and the geown ups just refuse to believe and help her

Quote Originally Posted by Magneto View Post
    Second issue, still whining.
    Second issue, whiners still whining about whining.

At least the fictional character's circumstances are real to themselves.

There will probably be an explanation of Rachel being unavailable at first. Hopeless certainly won't forget her. And as the most recent full host of the Phoenix, Hope's input could be pretty valuable to Jean.

Quote Originally Posted by Sardorim View Post
    So, Hope appears before Rachel?
    lol Jean should make a list of all the hosts and spend a few hours fretting about the order in which she should contact them so not to offense anyone. Politics is soo complicated...

Why does Ibanez insist on drawing Jeen like a short, angry troll? We've seen her not drawn like a short angry troll so we know she doesn't have to be drawn like this. But no! Let’s draw Jeen so she looks like a repulsive brat because "art". The fact that this made it past the art team, the writer, the editors and QA and anyone said "YES this is what we're going for!" amazes me.

Also a tantrum? My God enough already. My kids stopped throwing these at 5 f*ucking years old. This preview does a great job of highlighting the worst traits the writers have decided Jeen needs to have. The way this kid is behaving she needs a paddling, not to be indulged by everyone.

BANNED

Normally I would condemn lashing out like that with your powers, but it was Beast she knocked back. Good work, Jean.

Quote Originally Posted by Vegan Daddy View Post
    Normally I would condemn lashing out like that with your powers, but it was Beast she knocked back. Good work, Jean.
    If someone was grabing my face like Beast did, I would certainly knock him back with or without power.

Quote Originally Posted by Ulfhammer View Post
    Why does Ibanez insist on drawing Jeen like a short, angry troll? We've seen her not drawn like a short angry troll so we know she doesn't have to be drawn like this. But no! Let’s draw Jeen so she looks like a repulsive brat because "art". The fact that this made it past the art team, the writer, the editors and QA and anyone said "YES this is what we're going for!" amazes me.

Also a tantrum? My God enough already. My kids stopped throwing these at 5 f*ucking years old. This preview does a great job of highlighting the worst traits the writers have decided Jeen needs to have. The way this kid is behaving she needs a paddling, not to be indulged by everyone.
    The art is exquisite. As are her tantrums. (jk)
    I work at a Children's Hospital and I see adults act like toddlers. This is all legit. Its important to her and its being ignored. Any teen with an important issue being ignored --especially one involving their potential death-- has a high likelihood of also acting "tantrumy".

Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    The art is exquisite. As are her tantrums. (jk)
    I work at a Children's Hospital and I see adults act like toddlers. This is all legit. Its important to her and its being ignored. Any teen with an important issue being ignored --especially one involving their potential death-- has a high likelihood of also acting "tantrumy".

Not only her potential death, but the death of 5 billion, which led to her getting put on a cosmic level trial for a crime she didn't technically commit.

But again I ask, why is whining about other people whining the only thing ok to whine about?

I suggest real life people check their real-life living privileged as they deem to judge fictional characters bemoaning their own (from the perspective of the fictional charcter's) horrible fates while they themselves sit comfortably typing on their computers not ever having to worry about fiery chickens consuming their destinies.