Page 81 of 119 FirstFirst ... 317177787980818283848591 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,215 of 1779

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    I honestly don't see a scenario where he keeps his job if his occupation fails.
    Well, the POTUS seems to have signed off on a lot of shady stuff in Freeland, so you never know...

Also, does anyone else think something's going to happen to Henderson's wife? She keeps showing up and being his emotional support, but it feels like something bad's going to happen that drives Henderson even further against the ASA.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Well, the POTUS seems to have signed off on a lot of shady stuff in Freeland, so you never know...

Also, does anyone else think something's going to happen to Henderson's wife? She keeps showing up and being his emotional support, but it feels like something bad's going to happen that drives Henderson even further against the ASA.
    Hopefully a divorce. It feels to me she wants Henderson to endure being the ASA whipping boy so she can improve her station in life. She talking about him running for major when it's over when that's the furthest thing from his mind.

It seems like Khalil was definitely brainwashed, especially when he killed his mother, but now he is showing a bit of a personality? I wonder what that means.

I'm definitely worried for Lynn, she does not look good!

I'm glad Jeff called Anissa out on her rampage, but that wasn't the place to do it. They called back to an earlier episode where Anissa had to listen to Jeff because she was living in his house, but things have changed.

Something's up with that new student friend of Jennifer's, I forget his name. I don't trust that guy.

Quote Originally Posted by 90'sCartoonMan View Post
    It seems like Khalil was definitely brainwashed, especially when he killed his mother, but now he is showing a bit of a personality? I wonder what that means.
    I guess the parameters of the brainwashing leaves him enough room to be a snarky professional.
    I'm definitely worried for Lynn, she does not look good!
    It seems like she's close to overdosing on Greenlight.
    Something's up with that new student friend of Jennifer's, I forget his name. I don't trust that guy.
    He seems like a nice, insightful, kind of guy...which I guess probably means he's a plant on this kind of show.

He seems like a nice, insightful, kind of guy...which I guess probably means he's a plant on this kind of show.
    He is, but didn't they hint that he may have ratted out their other classmate (whose name I also forget)? Also, like you said, he was hanging out in the girl's restroom. That ain't right.

I actually just watched the newest episode now, and holy fucking hell......not just does Odell have Khalil kill his mom, now he has Lynn hooked up on Green Light and basically turns Jennifer into a child soldier.

That guy is 100% sick.
    Last edited by Anarchist; 11-03-2019 at 09:56 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Anarchist View Post
    I actually just watched the newest episode now, and holy fucking hell......not just does Odell have Khalil kill his mom, now he hy Lynn hooked up on Green Light and basically turns Jennifer into a child soldier.

That guy is 100% sick.
    And he is with the government so he probably thinks he is doing the right thing. For God and country.

Incredible Member Elegant Dreamer's Avatar

It looks like they're making Odell into Ozymandias (Or for fans of Bleach: Aizen )

I wonder if Odell is willing (or unwilling) working for the Anti-Monitor. That would explain how Odell got his hands on advance technology: The Anti-Monitor stole technology from Brainiac-5, and gave it to Odell.

As for Brandon . . . I just really hope that's not Prince Brion. I apologize to sound rude; I just one of those people who likes good connections to the comics.

Speaking about good connections to comics, I understand why they changed Grace's origins, but could they have at least keep her powers the same? I mean, there are ways to have her origins close to the comics, without mentioning Wonder Woman.

Example:

Decades ago, ASA did experiments on women to make them stronger, however, as usual, the women escape to an area of the city called Bana-Mighdall. The women enforced justice by holding male criminals as mates, and that's how Grace was born. These women have taken an abandon Amazon building as their home.

Thank you for your time and patience.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Anarchist View Post
    I actually just watched the newest episode now, and holy fucking hell......not just does Odell have Khalil kill his mom, now he has Lynn hooked up on Green Light and basically turns Jennifer into a child soldier.

That guy is 100% sick.
    My reaction, too. There is nothing redeemable about this guy, and I really hope he gets his ticket to hell punched by the end of this arc/season.

Quote Originally Posted by Osiris-Rex View Post
    And he is with the government so he probably thinks he is doing the right thing. For God and country.
    Even Waller had more standards than this guy.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    Even Waller had more standards than this guy.
    Seriously. He runs over lines that Waller would never even approach.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The Cool Thatguy View Post
    Seriously. He runs over lines that Waller would never even approach.
    Speaking of, anyone else a bit disappointed that the next new episode of Black Lightning will be on next week instead of tonight?
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    Speaking of, anyone else a bit disappointed that the next new episode of Black Lightning will be on next week instead of tonight?
    Yeah, caught me off guard. I was wondering why Jefferson was back in ASA custody and then I realized this was a repeat. Anyone know why this was a repeat? Doesn't seem like there is anything special about this day.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Then why did she go back to using her maiden name?

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    Then why did she go back to using her maiden name?
    I mean, she was probably still using it professionally. If they were separated she might not have felt like going by Pierce in public.