Page 93 of 119 FirstFirst ... 4383899091929394959697103 ... LastLast
Results 1,381 to 1,395 of 1779
    Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

I'm hoping the real Geoforce is Brandon dad.

spoilers:
    So Gravedigger is basically an evil version of Marvel's Isaiah Bradley.
    end of spoilers

The Gravedigger stuff was interesting. But why is the US government allowing the full scale invasion of an American city by a foreign power?

I thought we had an army or something.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby101 View Post
    The Gravedigger stuff was interesting. But why is the US government allowing the full scale invasion of an American city by a foreign power?

I thought we had an army or something.
    They were already in Freeland. I figured the forces they already had in US soil began mobilizing.

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    They were already in Freeland. I figured the forces they already had in US soil began mobilizing.
    I get that, but you think when a foriegn army has surrounded a US city and started killing citizens, maybe the Army would come in? We have to disregard a lot of stupid stuff on these shows, but this is ridiculous.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Loved this episode and love Gravedigger, but the problems of Black Lightning now taking place on Earth Prime are becoming obvious.

Gravedigger being the very first metahuman makes no sense, considering the JSA, as does trying to recreate this serum. Not to talk about all presidents knowing about this program and continuing it.

Quote Originally Posted by Anarchist View Post
    Loved this episode and love Gravedigger, but the problems of Black Lightning now taking place on Earth Prime are becoming obvious.

Gravedigger being the very first metahuman makes no sense, considering the JSA, as does trying to recreate this serum. Not to talk about all presidents knowing about this program and continuing it.
    Gambi specifically said that Gravedigger is the first documented metahuman. Gravedigger is the first person the US government discovered to have the metagene.

I get that, but you think when a foriegn army has surrounded a US city and started killing citizens, maybe the Army would come in? We have to disregard a lot of stupid stuff on these shows, but this is ridiculous.
    Same reason the police never show up when a villain and his mob are fighting the superhero.

Remember that they are trying to keep the ASA/Markovia conflict a secret. The army showing up in Freeland will end up drawing questions they don't want to answer.

I'm torn on whether or not I want Brandon to kill Dr. Jace. But turning his mother's ashes into deadly projectiles was...very disturbing. And he just left them embedded in her? He didn't want them back or anything?

Gravedigger may end up being the best villain on this show, even better than Tobias, depending on how he is used for the remainder of the season.

I liked that family dinner with all the secrets coming out. Lynn struggling to kick her addiction. They kind of glossed over Jenn destroying that base, it should have been a bigger deal. Way bigger than Jeff witnessing the re-start of Earth Prime, although that was a funny moment.

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    spoilers:
    So Gravedigger is basically an evil version of Marvel's Isaiah Bradley.
    end of spoilers
    Only no Captain America in this instance.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    I'm hoping the real Geoforce is Brandon dad.
    The way it was implied makes me think he either IS this universe's Geo-Force, or a half sibling to him.

Mighty Member

I liked how that ended with Black Lightening vs Grave Digger.

So what happened to Lady Eve's ability to control Lala?

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    So what happened to Lady Eve's ability to control Lala?
    Lala lieutenant was in the room. It would do her no good.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tabo61 View Post
    I liked how that ended with Black Lightening vs Grave Digger.
    Same here. Looking forward to the showdown in the finale. Wasn't expecting the twist connection between them, but it did explain why Jeff and his daughters were more genetically stable than the other ASA/Markovia-created metahumans.
    The spider is always on the hunt.