Page 102 of 119 FirstFirst ... 252929899100101102103104105106112 ... LastLast
Results 1,516 to 1,530 of 1779

Lala, Destiny, move over Blackbird is the real gangster here.
    Plus Gambi gets a hot girl, who's very distracting.
    I think there's more coming for Darius, I don't think they'll intro some random guy for nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    None of the characters on this show would fit in any other Arrowverse show. Maybe Painkiller when that getting going.
    I would love a crossover with the Pierce sisters and Danvers sisters, for at least one episode.
    I could see Gambi fitting in Batwoman better than in the Flash.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowras View Post
    I would love a crossover with the Pierce sisters and Danvers sisters, for at least one episode.
    He could be batwoman’s Alfred! Wonder how Luke would feel about that?
    Last edited by protege; 02-16-2021 at 04:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by protege View Post
    He could be batwoman’s Alfred!wonder how Luke would feel about that?
    Hopelessly outclassed in every way. Which would probably open a whole can of worms.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    Is it me or are therapists (who aren't evil or incompetent) becoming more common on superhero shows? Hell, this show has had two of them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I miss that therapist Barry and Iris were seeing...
    That's a welcome change of pace and/or course correction from how the superhero genre (and popular media, more generally speaking) in the past has demonized mental illness, those who live with mental illness, and those who specialize in addressing mental illness. Hell, considering that when you get down to it, a lot of mainstream superheroes are likely to be terribly traumatized from their experiences fighting the forces of evil --- or the experiences that drove them to become superheroes in the first place --- mental healthcare should be dealt with in a more positive light.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowras View Post
    Admittedly I don't watch Batwoman but it's hard picturing Gambi being involved with the batfamily. He will get blood on his hands when necessary. He's not batfamily material.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    Admittedly I don't watch Batwoman but it's hard picturing Gambi being involved with the batfamily. He will get blood on his hands when necessary. He's not batfamily material.
    Or it could create an interesting dynamic.

May not work, like Slott's supposition that Peter integrating into Superior Spider-Man would work, but it might be worth a shot.

I guess when you think about it, none of the Pierce's really have lives these days. Lynn has no friends outside her family or career, Jefferson just has the school now, Anissa has her job and a wife in a coma, and Jennifer seems like she's too focused on being a Superhero to care about college or life outside of Garfield.

We couldn't get Lady Eve's actress, so please watch her sidekick take over for the foreseeable future.

So once again a police force is spending more money for stuff to kill vigilante's instead of prioritizing fighting actual, dangerous, criminals.

Jefferson should be glad the police weren't monitoring him or he'd be outed by now. Throwing that lightning outside his porch was so, so stupid. And it's obviously effecting his health. Gambi even says that using his powers without the suit might be part of the cause for his current emotional instability.

Who is this Anthony Carrigan look-a-like? Is that actually him? He kind of sounds different. But of course Tobias would get the most pale-faced white guy he could find to serve as his new lieutenant.

Well, now Tobias is immune to Jefferson's powers. And I guess that means he's immune to Lightning as well?

Jennifer is getting too confident in her abilities that she's thinking she's untouchable or can heal from anything. She's not being careful.

Anissa breaking straight guy's hearts. I thought for a second she was trying to slip out to change and stop the shooting, but then Darius is all "oh, I guess I'll go too" as another doctor.

Wait, shouldn't Grace transforming into a tiger be seen as a good thing? She looked awake as a tiger.

I'm worried for Marcel .

Gambi's the only one in this family who seems to have his head completely on straight and the only one keeping Jeff from going full-on public executioner. I would be happy for his new romance if I didn't think he was manipulating this woman to find out more about the anti-Meta weapons.

So, Blackbird kidnaps the two leaders of the gang war and...tells them not to attack the homeless? I mean, that's all well and good, but that's all she could do with them? I mean, Lala's not intimidated by death but that's not resolving anything.

Lynn looked so ridiculous out there. And she got shot. As hypocritical as it was, the Pierce sisters needed to talk her down when she's on the verge of becoming a Meta-Junkie, but when has Lynn ever really listened to anyone?

I don't think TC was helping Jeff on the idea that Jeff was going to comatose a guy, but thankfully Jefferson showed a little restraint. But he better hope that guy didn't know what Jefferson Pierce looked like.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I guess when you think about it, none of the Pierce's really have lives these days. Lynn has no friends outside her family or career, Jefferson just has the school now, Anissa has her job and a wife in a coma, and Jennifer seems like she's too focused on being a Superhero to care about college or life outside of Garfield.

We couldn't get Lady Eve's actress, so please watch her sidekick take over for the foreseeable future.

So once again a police force is spending more money for stuff to kill vigilante's instead of prioritizing fighting actual, dangerous, criminals.

Jefferson should be glad the police weren't monitoring him or he'd be outed by now. Throwing that lightning outside his porch was so, so stupid. And it's obviously effecting his health. Gambi even says that using his powers without the suit might be part of the cause for his current emotional instability.

Who is this Anthony Carrigan look-a-like? Is that actually him? He kind of sounds different. But of course Tobias would get the most pale-faced white guy he could find to serve as his new lieutenant.

Well, now Tobias is immune to Jefferson's powers. And I guess that means he's immune to Lightning as well?

Jennifer is getting too confident in her abilities that she's thinking she's untouchable or can heal from anything. She's not being careful.

Anissa breaking straight guy's hearts. I thought for a second she was trying to slip out to change and stop the shooting, but then Darius is all "oh, I guess I'll go too" as another doctor.

Wait, shouldn't Grace transforming into a tiger be seen as a good thing? She looked awake as a tiger.

I'm worried for Marcel .

Gambi's the only one in this family who seems to have his head completely on straight and the only one keeping Jeff from going full-on public executioner. I would be happy for his new romance if I didn't think he was manipulating this woman to find out more about the anti-Meta weapons.

So, Blackbird kidnaps the two leaders of the gang war and...tells them not to attack the homeless? I mean, that's all well and good, but that's all she could do with them? I mean, Lala's not intimidated by death but that's not resolving anything.

Lynn looked so ridiculous out there. And she got shot. As hypocritical as it was, the Pierce sisters needed to talk her down when she's on the verge of becoming a Meta-Junkie, but when has Lynn ever really listened to anyone?

I don't think TC was helping Jeff on the idea that Jeff was going to comatose a guy, but thankfully Jefferson showed a little restraint. But he better hope that guy didn't know what Jefferson Pierce looked like.
    Kind of like what's been happening in the post-Joker War Batman comics that leads into the Magistrate of Future State's Gotham City going after anyone in a mask. Then again, it's a familiar, if overused, trope for superhero comics --- the police are more focused on vigilantes that make them look incompetent and ineffective than on the actual criminals threatening, hurting, and even killing innocent people.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Mighty Member

Looks like Jefferson and Lynn are heading to divorce court.

Alright, did anyone else think that big guy in the cage fight looked like he stepped right out of Street Fighter?

Quote Originally Posted by Vakanai View Post
    Alright, did anyone else think that big guy in the cage fight looked like he stepped right out of Street Fighter?
    Yes Jef vs Zangief lol.
    Lynn mentions her brother John who joined the military.
    Jennifer seems to be fading away, and it was nice to see Tc again.
    Grace wakes up and marries before even leaving her hospital bed.
    Rating 3/5

And just when I thought Jefferson might finally get his act back together, he sees this^^
    Poor guy.

Also, seems like the actor playing Tobias' right-hand man is NOT the Gotham-Zsasz guy

https://arrow.fandom.com/wiki/Matt_Roszak
    Last edited by Anarchist; 02-23-2021 at 12:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Vakanai View Post
    Definitely. Guy was a beast.

Jennifer didn't have social media for her Lightning identity until now? I find that hard to believe

I liked all the references to John Stewart.

Quote Originally Posted by Anarchist View Post
    And just when I thought Jefferson might finally get his act back together, he sees this^^
    Poor guy.

Also, seems like the actor playing Tobias' right-hand man is NOT the Gotham-Zsasz guy

https://arrow.fandom.com/wiki/Matt_Roszak
    Really? The guy can be Anthony Carrigan twin.