Page 68 of 119 FirstFirst ... 185864656667686970717278118 ... LastLast
Results 1,006 to 1,020 of 1779

Pretty good episode last night. Loved the feat of BL hovering while using his right hand as a flashlight. I want more of these creative uses of his powerset.

Only thing I'd like for next season is a streamlining of his suit. I'd like for the stunt double to be able to perform more.

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby101 View Post
    Because there is no way to show her take down a dozen armed men and open an armored car, we just have to accept it happened.

Rename her Mary Sue.
    That made no sense at all. Nowhere was she shown to be bulletproof. Or have super speed. So how did she not die in a hail of bullets? The cops just stood there as she picked them off one by one?
    They would have opened fire on her with everything they had the second she killed the first cop and refused to lay down.

Cutter seems to be in the same vein as Bullseye. Just with knives.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

The final scene pissed me off. Khalil didn't need you to pray for him. Pick up the phone and get him a damn ambulance.

This whole religious nonsense in general annoys me on this show.

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    The final scene pissed me off. Khalil didn't need you to pray for him. Pick up the phone and get him a damn ambulance.
    But if they pray hard enough he can get up and walk on his own. Just like happened with those old time faith healers at a religious revival where cripples got up out of wheelchairs.

Okay, Cutter getting the drop on that one SWAT member was one thing, but taking out the entire team was just ludicrous.

Something tells me Jen is going to want a piece of Whale after this.

More and more I'm convinced that Whale did have something to do with Todd getting rejected for the grant.

There were more bystanders than those people on the church steps praying. There were people in vehicles. What's to say one of them wasn't already calling?

DC/Collected Editions Mod The Darknight Detective's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The Darknight Detective View Post
    I hate to say it, but I feel the same way. The last few episodes haven't been doing it for me (unlike the other episodes that were topnotch).
    Well, the second half of the episode picked up quite a bit there.
    A bat! That's it! It's an omen.. I'll shall become a bat!

Pre-CBR Reboot Join Date: 10-17-2010

Pre-CBR Reboot Posts: 4,362

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ So... what's your excuse now?

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    Okay, Cutter getting the drop on that one SWAT member was one thing, but taking out the entire team was just ludicrous.

Something tells me Jen is going to want a piece of Whale after this.

More and more I'm convinced that Whale did have something to do with Todd getting rejected for the grant.
    Haven't seen the episode yet, but IIRC, Gambi did hint that Cutter was a meta human (really wish they used a better name for her)

Can anyone tell me who the Masters of Disaster are supposed to be? Never read or heard of them before, so I'm not sure how excited I should be about them.

Incredible Member

Masters of Disasters is/was an old villains team that first fought Batman and the Outsiders. There is Shakedown, male. who has vibration powers. New Wave, female, who can turn into water. Windfall, New Wave's little sister, who has power over air. Coldsnap, male, has ice powers. Heatstroke, female and Cold Snap's girlfriend, has heat powers. Due to their powers Coldsnap and Heatstroke can no longer touch each other.

Quote Originally Posted by Toreador View Post
    Masters of Disasters is/was an old villains team that first fought Batman and the Outsiders. There is Shakedown, male. who has vibration powers. New Wave, female, who can turn into water. Windfall, New Wave's little sister, who has power over air. Coldsnap, male, has ice powers. Heatstroke, female and Cold Snap's girlfriend, has heat powers. Due to their powers Coldsnap and Heatstroke can no longer touch each other.
    Sounds like a good, somewhat elemental themed, balance of powers. I wonder how closely to that this version will stick to. Thanks for the info!

Astonishing Member signalman112's Avatar

Hopefully the Masters of Disasters will be handle better then Looker was.

MastersofDisaster.jpg

Doubt Masters of Disasters will have the colorful costumes though. Probably will dress up street.