Page 63 of 119 FirstFirst ... 135359606162636465666773113 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by tabo61 View Post
    RIP Gambi.
    Do you really think he's dead? It looks that way, but I'm not sure.

Sandy Hausler

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sandy Hausler View Post
    Do you really think he's dead? It looks that way, but I'm not sure.

Sandy Hausler
    The death seemed a little low key to me. I'd expect Gambi's death tp be given a bit more build up and an on-screen final scene if this was for real, but the show could be trying to play against expectations by going the other way. I still expect Gambi to show up alive if not next episode than as the mid-season break cliffhanger.

Of course he is not dead.
    I am also tired of public officials completely giving in to a loathsome criminal because they have something embarrassing on them. You have a shady backer, ha-ha now you will forego all your morals and participate in felonies.
    Shades of Diaz on Green Arrow.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

When did Annisa become a full fledge doctor? The first episode mentioned she was a medical student but they never did much with it. In fact, in the second episode this season she had to cut her date short with the singer she hooked up with because she had to attend her classes. She shouldn't have her job. At least not without a senior doctor looking out for her.

Yeah for the most part Gambi's death comes across as a typical tv fake out. But this show has a habit of making weird choices when it comes to killing characters. Jill Scott's character that they did nothing with, killing then pointlessly resurrecting whathisname the gang boss only to kill him off again, bringing Kara back just to kill her off. Those are the only things that would make me possibly believe he's really dead. But he's not.
    HEY KIDS, (BUY MY) COMICS!! https://www.mythworldemedia.com/store

Quote Originally Posted by G. Boney View Post
    Yeah for the most part Gambi's death comes across as a typical tv fake out. But this show has a habit of making weird choices when it comes to killing characters. Jill Scott's character that they did nothing with, killing then pointlessly resurrecting whathisname the gang boss only to kill him off again, bringing Kara back just to kill her off. Those are the only things that would make me possibly believe he's really dead. But he's not.
    Speaking of resurrecting people, why hasn’t Whale resurrected Syonide or Tori like he did to Lala.
    Last edited by Agent Z; 11-15-2018 at 09:31 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    When did Annisa become a full fledge doctor? The first episode mentioned she was a medical student but they never did much with it. In fact, in the second episode this season she had to cut her date short with the singer she hooked up with because she had to attend her classes. She shouldn't have her job. At least not without a senior doctor looking out for her.
    You are 100% correct. Those were my exact thoughts as I watched the episode.

Sandy Hausler

Ultimate Member

Damn it, Looker better not be evil (though it looks that way)

Mighty Member

Welcome back from the dead Gambi?????

So, another kid from 30 years ago was running around and basically making artificial metas. And the babies... Interesting. Any idea of they're meant to be based on actual DC characters?

Oh, and the heal turn by Kalil. About time kid. But boy, was he BADLY outmatched by Tobias.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    And the babies... Interesting. Any idea of they're meant to be based on actual DC characters?
    Well I know who I’d want them to be. These Wonder ful Twins

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The Cool Thatguy View Post
    She's a racist. No matter what she won't be a good guy.

Quote Originally Posted by The Cool Thatguy View Post
    I think Looker is sort of proof Black Lightning is separate from the Arrowverse. Because on Earth-38 she was Olivia, a member of a cult that worshiped Supergirl and then switched their allegiance to Reign.

DC/Collected Editions Mod The Darknight Detective's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tabo61 View Post
    Welcome back from the dead Gambi?????
    I never thought he would be really dead, but I'm very glad to see it confirmed last night.
    A bat! That's it! It's an omen.. I'll shall become a bat!

Pre-CBR Reboot Join Date: 10-17-2010

Pre-CBR Reboot Posts: 4,362

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ So... what's your excuse now?

Quote Originally Posted by The Darknight Detective View Post
    I never thought he would be really dead, but I'm very glad to see it confirmed last night.
    Yes. Of course Gambi would have a contingency plan. He is supposed to be their tech genius.