Page 111 of 119 FirstFirst ... 1161101107108109110111112113114115 ... LastLast
Results 1,651 to 1,665 of 1779

Quote Originally Posted by Anarchist View Post
    Honestly, I was outright shocked seeing the trailer for the rest of the Season, realizing that only 3 episodes are left.

This Season is probably the worst of the series, falling victim to the "CW Season 4 curse". I mean seriously, we are 10 episodes in and basically nothing whatsoever has happened. Even Season 2 looks good next to this one.

(My favorite Season would be Season 3 btw, followed by Season 1)
    This season has basically been "Tobias masterminds everything while the Pierces shoot themselves in the foot or just not bother."

I feel like Jennifer's story is seriously hurt by changing actresses. Early in the season, it seemed like Lightning was more important to her because she felt she could do more and didn't care if Jennifer Pierce has a future. But now it's easy for her to write off Jennifer because she can't be Jennifer any more.

Ishmael is really cool, at least we're finishing out the season with a strong villain.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    To be honest I'm wondering to myself if any of the Pierces have really grown that much in the past few seasons.
    I feel like Jeff goes back and forth. He was acting really immature with Lynn's ex for no reason. Maybe Anissa has grown? She and Grace have their problems, but ultimately, Grace has grounded her a bit more and they're a strong couple.

Mighty Member

To my surprise, CW did make a promo for the finale.

Quote Originally Posted by GamerSlyRatchet View Post
    To my surprise, CW did make a promo for the finale.

Saving up all their promotional budget on this and the Painkiller pilot...

Well, looks like we're getting an epic showdown between Black Lightning and Tobias at least .

Mighty Member

That Painkillers vs Looker brawl was pretty good.

I stopped watching last season, mainly because Tobias became such a boring villain that they refused to deal with. Another perpetual bad guy who always goes free because reasons. So tell me, are they finally going to resolve this.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Quote Originally Posted by tabo61 View Post
    That Painkillers vs Looker brawl was pretty good.
    Yeah Looker was one of the more interesting villains of this show, glad that we got to see her again. To bad she didn't redeem herself like she did in the comics.

FINALLY, an episode of something not going horribly wrong for a change. Was that really so hard?

Looking forward to Khalil vs Ishmael next ep.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

That Django comment left me dead. RIP Black Rob

Jennifer must have left a part of herself when she went up the ionosphere. Why her powers isn't fully functioning.

Spectacular Member

Honestly, I was outright shocked seeing the trailer for the rest of the Season, realizing that only 3 episodes are left.

This Season is probably the worst of the series, falling victim to the "CW Season 4 curse". I mean seriously, we are 10 episodes in and basically nothing whatsoever has happened. Even Season 2 looks good next to this one.

(My favorite Season would be Season 3 btw, followed by Season 1)
    Agree 100%. I'm torn between abandoning ship or sticking out the next 3 episodes. If the actress that played Jen hadn't left and been replaced, they would be sitting at exactly 0 meaningful plot points for the season. My mind is blown that the writers knew it was the last season and this shitshow of a season is the best they could come up with. They should have just done a 2 hour finale show for all the story ideas they had.

My biggest complaint about this season is that Jefferson goes from brooding to explosive with no actual plan or focus to take on Tobias - he's mostly just reacting, and not very well in most cases. Gambi seems like the only one acting like a hero on this show because he's actually focused on addressing the problems and getting stuff done. Everyone else is distracted by their personal lives and the family is fractured. Only 3 left?? It's getting pretty late for them to come together. I was hoping it would have happened much earlier and that the Pierce family would take on Tobias together with some sense of determination, but I guess it'll happen just before the finale. (hopefully)

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby101 View Post
    I stopped watching last season, mainly because Tobias became such a boring villain that they refused to deal with. Another perpetual bad guy who always goes free because reasons. So tell me, are they finally going to resolve this.
    Considering that this is the final season and we're heading into the series finale . . . I would certainly expect them to finally deal with Tobias Whale once and for all.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Quote Originally Posted by j9ac9k View Post
    Only 3 left??
    2 now

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    Considering that this is the final season and we're heading into the series finale . . . I would certainly expect them to finally deal with Tobias Whale once and for all.
    But him being the Big Bad for 100% of the Season again was just lame. I'd have preferred it had Gravedigger taken over halfway through. Guess his Arc will just be left unfinished now....

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

2 now

But him being the Big Bad for 100% of the Season again was just lame. I'd have preferred it had Gravedigger taken over halfway through. Guess his Arc will just be left unfinished now....
    Gravedigger was pretty cool as a villain. Given what was said about Whale essentially continuing where the ASA left off . . . one would think he'd pop up again at some point.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

What will be the point of Gravedigger popping up now? Might as well save it for Painkiller.