Page 94 of 119 FirstFirst ... 4484909192939495969798104 ... LastLast
Results 1,396 to 1,410 of 1779
    DC/Collected Editions Mod The Darknight Detective's Avatar

Hopefully at some point in her life, Jennifer will learn not to be so impulsive. Not betting any money on it, though.
    A bat! That's it! It's an omen.. I'll shall become a bat!

Pre-CBR Reboot Join Date: 10-17-2010

Pre-CBR Reboot Posts: 4,362

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ So... what's your excuse now?

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The Darknight Detective View Post
    Hopefully at some point in her life, Jennifer will learn not to be so impulsive. Not betting any money on it, though.
    She has to live long enough to learn that first. Glad she isn't dead, though.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Man, these characters really do have a one-track mind problem: "I got to kill Dr. Jace," "Let's kill Odell," "I need to cure these Metas," etc. Although at least Brandon can enjoy torturing Jace from the comfort of his own home while he plays video games.

Although if Brandon had to get out of Markovia...could he be half-Markovian? And Jace was apparently extradited from Markovia by Gambi after the coup, meaning Jace was potentially there back when the royal family was intact, so...but I don't know if I see this show revealing him to be the secret Markovian prince.

Is Gravedigger black Thinker now with all those Metahuman abilities he now has?

Did Gravedigger bury the colonel too?

It's hard to take Lala seriously against Black Lightning. If he wanted to he and Thunder probably could have taken that whole operation down in a night if they wanted too.

Red top, super-strength? Grace is starting to become more like her comic self .

To be honest, I could see why the caged Metas would want to leave Freeland after how terribly they've been treated by the ASA, but to the point of wanting to leave with a militant foreign country? Then again, the American government is planning to nuke them, so they don't have a lot of good options.

You thought the Allen family were Metahuman royalty? Well, meet the Pierce family. I didn't expect Gravedigger to be Jeff's great-uncle. I wonder if Jefferson will try and use that to persuade Gravedigger to stop, although I don't think Gravedigger will care about their distant relation. He's put the past behind him.

I'm holding Jen somewhat responsible for the current Khalil/Painkiller situation. It was interesting to learn that Painkiller isn't just some kind of program but the encapsulation of Khalil's range and anger that drove him before all this.

So TC was interested in Erica? Maybe in-so much as she's the closest member of the opposite sex who he actually has a chance with. At least he got to get his first kiss before this all hit .

Gambi can officiate weddings? Did he officiate Jeff and Lynn's wedding?

Anissa and Grace looked great in their wedding suits. Too bad Gravedigger ruined the wedding .

Jennifer's impulsiveness once again did her in. Maybe this will finally drive into her head the need for caution and that she's not invincible.

Whether Brandon is secretly Brion or not, it would be cool to introduce his sister Terra. I’m surprised she’s never been in live action yet. Worth noting though that they revealed Brandon’s last name as Marshal. I could see their family going from Markov to Marshal when they escaped to America.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Jennifer got identified as Lightning as well.

Black Lightning - Hey Lala, want to join us over here in the A story?

Lala - No, I'm good staying in my subplot. But hey, maybe I'll share a scene with you in another dozen episodes or so.

I get that Brandon is angry, but he seemed a lot more level headed when he was first introduced. I thought he would've cared a little more about Freeland. Maybe he'll come around later.

That's cool Grace's shape-shifting has the added bonus of making her muscles stronger. That engagement and wedding was...abrupt. I was hoping we would see more of a Black Ligthning/Grace team-up so Jeff could really get to know the woman his daughter has fallen for. Jennifer didn't think everyone would be wondering where she was during the actual ceremony? Of course not, Jennifer didn't think.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    So TC was interested in Erica? Maybe in-so much as she's the closest member of the opposite sex who he actually has a chance with. At least he got to get his first kiss before this all hit .
    Well, TC is one of those "more comfortable with machines than people" types. Their awkward teen romance was kind of cute.

Quote Originally Posted by OpaqueGiraffe17 View Post
    Whether Brandon is secretly Brion or not, it would be cool to introduce his sister Terra. I’m surprised she’s never been in live action yet.
    Outside of Deathstroke and Cyborg (and Robin, obviously), there hasn't been much in the way of live action Teen Titans characters.

Lala and Lady Eve have been the only weak points this season. Just totally unnecessary subplots.

Other than that, it has really been a blast. Even Tobias Whale didn't bother me, as opposed to Season 2.

Through everything that happened, the standout moment for me was when Jeff suited up on his way to confront Gravedigger. The way he stormed to the balcony, flicked his wrist and the suit formed around him. Too cool.

I love the addition of his suit activating from the watch. Hope they bring that to the books.

Quote Originally Posted by 90'sCartoonMan View Post

I get that Brandon is angry, but he seemed a lot more level headed when he was first introduced. I thought he would've cared a little more about Freeland. Maybe he'll come around later.
    Other than Jennifer he has nothing that would make him care about Freeland. He came to town when the occupation happened, Jennifer seems to be the only friend he's made and he's only there to find Jace. Freeland isn't his home to defend.

Quote Originally Posted by Iconic View Post
    I love the addition of his suit activating from the watch. Hope they bring that to the books.
    I was half expecting Jeff to say "Henshin" when the suit popped up .
    Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    Other than Jennifer he has nothing that would make him care about Freeland. He came to town when the occupation happened, Jennifer seems to be the only friend he's made and he's only there to find Jace. Freeland isn't his home to defend.
    Not to mention Jeff threatened to destroy his manhood, if I recall correctly.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Iconic View Post
    Through everything that happened, the standout moment for me was when Jeff suited up on his way to confront Gravedigger. The way he stormed to the balcony, flicked his wrist and the suit formed around him. Too cool.

Same here. I am a sucker for a good "instant suit-up"/transformation sequence.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I was half expecting Jeff to say "Henshin" when the suit popped up .

Not to mention Jeff threatened to destroy his manhood, if I recall correctly.
    Like Kamen Rider? And yeah, with that rhetorical question about eunuchs and all.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Mighty Member

Good finale. I liked Gravedigger's shapeshifting trick.

Great episode. I had quite a few out loud “Ohhh!” moments. Gravedigger has been a fantastic antagonist. Yet another thing they should apply to the comics.

Judge Isabella and Von Eeden. Funny.

Man, I don't know how the city of Freeland can put any faith in any government institution given what's happened and been unearthed in these last three seasons.

And now that Gravedigger is still alive and Tobias coming back, that's gonna create an even greater conflict