Page 92 of 119 FirstFirst ... 4282888990919293949596102 ... LastLast
Results 1,366 to 1,380 of 1779
    Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

I'm interested in Gravedigger's story. Why is he with Markovia, his prior relationship with Jace and what's his role.

Putting Anissa next to the title "Get The Strap" was brilliant.

Really great episode, the show can be a bit slow at times but it really gets good when the pace picks up.

Jeff never liked being called Black Lightning? I hope it's at least grown on him by this point.

Man, the contention with this team makes the Avengers look like the pinnacle of team camaraderie, but at least they pretty much all came together by the end. At times I was wondering if Jeff was missing being with the Super Friends.

The writers still seem inconsistent on whether Jefferson and Lynn were divorced or separated.

I've never seen someone involved in an awkward moment just say "awkward" and then walk away. Usually it's a bystander.

Will Jenn ever grow out of being a bratty teenager?

You know your in deep doodoo when Dr. Jace is the voice of reason.

Gravedigger is a pretty serious new threat. I'm only disappointed we didn't get to see him go toe-to-toe with Jefferson like he did Khalil. Pretty epic fight sequence .

"Presidential Signature?" Markovia has a royal family, so wouldn't it be royal signature?

Look at that power walk! And you know it's a Black Lightning team because they're all wearing black .

Is it just me or are they setting up a lot of death flags for Gambi? He and Jeff's father/son conversations in this episode just really made me worried about Gambi. I was half expecting him to get shot because he was standing in the plane like that .

What is TC's type? I'm actually kind of curious about his tastes considering he seems more into tech then people.

So Anissa gets to be referred to by her codename in the field but not Jennifer?

Is Lynn's thing going to be injecting herself with random powers for 20 minutes now?

What happened to Tobias? Did they just forget about him? He escaped during the Jefferson/Gravedigger fight so...is he on the loose in Markovia?

What happened to Tobias? Did they just forget about him? He escaped during the Jefferson/Gravedigger fight so...is he on the loose in Markovia?
    Thats my question too. They kinda forgot about him.

Anyway, probably the best episode so far. Hopefully we'll see more of the Outsiders.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post

Is it just me or are they setting up a lot of death flags for Gambi? He and Jeff's father/son conversations in this episode just really made me worried about Gambi. I was half expecting him to get shot because he was standing in the plane like that .
    I mean, eventually right? Death Of The Mentor is standard narrative trope. I just hope before he goes we get to see a facsimile of his Warriors vest and he admits he wore it when he was "young and stupid".

The operation is success but I don't see the ASA honoring their end of the deal. Odell doesn't strike me as a forgiving person.

Quote Originally Posted by beetee View Post
    I mean, eventually right? Death Of The Mentor is standard narrative trope. I just hope before he goes we get to see a facsimile of his Warriors vest and he admits he wore it when he was "young and stupid".
    Not to mention Gambi's dead in the comics.

Not that I want it to happen, mind you...
    Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    The operation is success but I don't see the ASA honoring their end of the deal. Odell doesn't strike me as a forgiving person.
    I think Odell is going to be too worried about invading Markovians to focus on getting payback.

The beginning of the episode was great. I loved the quiet moment of Jefferson reflecting and talking to Gambi and all that.

Wow, this is a side of Wayne Brady I've never seen (outside of that one Chappelle Show skit)! Quite different from when he played Micron (okay, that was just a voice, but still) He was pretty fierce, what with his Preacher-like powers and all. Jefferson didn't kill him, right? I'd like to see more of Gravedigger.

Loved everything with Khalil. That poor kid's going through so much.

I liked that bit about Brandon's earth-based powers making him uncomfortable flying.

So Anissa gets to be referred to by her codename in the field but not Jennifer?
    So maybe the "Lightning" thing really hasn't caught on? I feel like before a mission like this, everyone should've gotten a code name to use in the field.

Awesome episode. This whole season has been great besides Tattoo Man’s story. It’s so detached from everything and I keep forgetting Lala exists. Even Odell doesn’t seem to care about the briefcase anymore.

Jeff never liked being called Black Lightning? I hope it's at least grown on him by this point.
    I'd say it has.

The writers still seem inconsistent on whether Jefferson and Lynn were divorced or separated.
    I think they settled on divorced this time. Tobias referred to Lynn as Jefferson's ex-wife.

She didn't seem bratty to me in this episode.

"Presidential Signature?" Markovia has a royal family, so wouldn't it be royal signature?

I guess they changed it for this show.

Quote Originally Posted by 90'sCartoonMan View Post
    Wow, this is a side of Wayne Brady I've never seen (outside of that one Chappelle Show skit)! Quite different from when he played Micron (okay, that was just a voice, but still) He was pretty fierce, what with his Preacher-like powers and all. Jefferson didn't kill him, right? I'd like to see more of Gravedigger.
    He sounded like he was breathing after Jefferson dropped him, unless that was a last breath type of thing.
    I liked that bit about Brandon's earth-based powers making him uncomfortable flying.
    Now that I think about it, did Brandon contribute to the mission at all? The only thing I remember him doing is going off to kill Jace, which got him knocked out for his trouble.

He seemed more a liability in the end.
    So maybe the "Lightning" thing really hasn't caught on? I feel like before a mission like this, everyone should've gotten a code name to use in the field.
    Jefferson: Okay everybody, we'll all need codenames for this mission.

Grayle: Call me Atomic Knight.

Jefferson: What?

Grayle: Atomic Knight.

Jefferson: ....

Grayle: It's a thing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    think they settled on divorced this time. Tobias referred to Lynn as Jefferson's ex-wife.
    But then Jefferson called her his wife and the first few episodes of the season had them referring to each other as husband and wife.

Tobias might have just been trying to rile Jefferson up because he knew about the separation. Then again Jefferson referred to a divorce at the beginning.

No wonder Cress Williams was confused...
    She didn't seem bratty to me in this episode.
    She came off that way to me when she was still holding a grudge about no one telling her about Khalil/Painkiller. She may have had a point that she had a right to know but she seems completely incapable of seeing the other point of view or give her family the benefit of the doubt.
    I guess they changed it for this show.
    When they were getting brief on Markovia it said they were ruled by a royal family.

I think Jenn is in the right in this one. All she wants is to be kept in the loop and her family refuses to do that. That kind of protection never works. They should stop doing it.

He sounded like he was breathing after Jefferson dropped him, unless that was a last breath type of thing.

Now that I think about it, did Brandon contribute to the mission at all? The only thing I remember him doing is going off to kill Jace, which got him knocked out for his trouble.

He seemed more a liability in the end.

Jefferson: Okay everybody, we'll all need codenames for this mission.

Grayle: Call me Atomic Knight.

Jefferson: What?

Grayle: Atomic Knight.

Jefferson: ....

Grayle: It's a thing.

But then Jefferson called her his wife and the first few episodes of the season had them referring to each other as husband and wife.

Tobias might have just been trying to rile Jefferson up because he knew about the separation. Then again Jefferson referred to a divorce at the beginning.

No wonder Cress Williams was confused...

She came off that way to me when she was still holding a grudge about no one telling her about Khalil/Painkiller. She may have had a point that she had a right to know but she seems completely incapable of seeing the other point of view or give her family the benefit of the doubt.

When they were getting brief on Markovia it said they were ruled by a royal family.
    Guess the universe merge might have changed a few things. That or the writers forgot something.

Really enjoyed this last episode - it was a drag when Jefferson was just sitting in the ASA or sidelined by his agreement. All the action during the incursion/extraction was great and had some nice character moments. I get why they did it, but Brandon should have been able to take out the Dr (or at least severely injure her) in the time that he had and all the stuff was shaking - I mean, some of her bones should have been shattered at least...

Mighty Member

I enjoyed the flashback scenes of Gravedigger's orgin.