Page 103 of 119 FirstFirst ... 3539399100101102103104105106107113 ... LastLast
Results 1,531 to 1,545 of 1779

That therapist is doing an amazing job of helping Jefferson and Lynn despite how much they're dancing around the actual context for their problems. Lynn obsessing over "fitting in" explains so much. And now she's gotten to the point where she's basically trying to force Jefferson to be Black Lightning again.

Lynn mentions her family being in the military and specifically mentions her brother John. Obviously that's supposed to be John Stewart, but in the context of the Arrowverse, was she talking about Diggle?

I'm glad Grace finally woke up. Was her coma just her body undergoing a severe cooldown period for her healing factor to fix everything?

Jennifer is still Jennifer. She's still impetuous, not worrying about training or the possible consequences of her actions, and of course she has a social media account now. Absorbing all that energy seems like it's finally becoming too much for her body to handle. Will they write her out by turning her into a complete energy being or will she go on a walkabout to learn how to control her powers?

I wonder if part of TC's hesitance to help Jennifer was because he knew what ended up happening to that guy he helped Jefferson find? Also, I must've completely misread TC's actual age because I thought he was older than high school age, but he's now going to Garfield. I guess he's probably 18 like Jen?

Man, poor season 1-2 suit. Used as a testing doll for that anti-Meta gun. That's stun-setting can apparently punch a hole through someone, which kind of defeats the point of a "stun" setting.

Marcel - Teacher by day, cage fighter by night. Although if Jefferson could have just given him his childhood home earlier, maybe Marcel wouldn't have lost his kids to begin with...

I kind of forgot they never finished Anissa and Grace's wedding when Gravedigger and Markovia attacked. Shame they couldn't have the rest of the family there, but at least they're finally lawfully-wedded wives. And I guess Anissa's doctor friend exists to help marry them?

I'm glad Jeff got to have a win as Jefferson Pierce, I can see why that would make him happy, but I feel like taking away Black Lightning isn't the real solution to all this. Gambi seems to know it too.

Lynn looked absolutely amazing in that dress. Shame Tobias got to be the one to see it first .

I guess when it comes to his sister Tobias can be completely genuine. Well, that and his crush on Lynn and desire to screw with Jefferson.

Jefferson seeing Tobias and Lynn's "date" felt like it was straight out of a normal CW show .

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    That therapist is doing an amazing job of helping Jefferson and Lynn despite how much they're dancing around the actual context for their problems. Lynn obsessing over "fitting in" explains so much. And now she's gotten to the point where she's basically trying to force Jefferson to be Black Lightning again.

Lynn mentions her family being in the military and specifically mentions her brother John. Obviously that's supposed to be John Stewart, but in the context of the Arrowverse, was she talking about Diggle?

I'm glad Grace finally woke up. Was her coma just her body undergoing a severe cooldown period for her healing factor to fix everything?

Jennifer is still Jennifer. She's still impetuous, not worrying about training or the possible consequences of her actions, and of course she has a social media account now. Absorbing all that energy seems like it's finally becoming too much for her body to handle. Will they write her out by turning her into a complete energy being or will she go on a walkabout to learn how to control her powers?

I wonder if part of TC's hesitance to help Jennifer was because he knew what ended up happening to that guy he helped Jefferson find? Also, I must've completely misread TC's actual age because I thought he was older than high school age, but he's now going to Garfield. I guess he's probably 18 like Jen?

Man, poor season 1-2 suit. Used as a testing doll for that anti-Meta gun. That's stun-setting can apparently punch a hole through someone, which kind of defeats the point of a "stun" setting.

Marcel - Teacher by day, cage fighter by night. Although if Jefferson could have just given him his childhood home earlier, maybe Marcel wouldn't have lost his kids to begin with...

I kind of forgot they never finished Anissa and Grace's wedding when Gravedigger and Markovia attacked. Shame they couldn't have the rest of the family there, but at least they're finally lawfully-wedded wives. And I guess Anissa's doctor friend exists to help marry them?

I'm glad Jeff got to have a win as Jefferson Pierce, I can see why that would make him happy, but I feel like taking away Black Lightning isn't the real solution to all this. Gambi seems to know it too.

Lynn looked absolutely amazing in that dress. Shame Tobias got to be the one to see it first .

I guess when it comes to his sister Tobias can be completely genuine. Well, that and his crush on Lynn and desire to screw with Jefferson.

Jefferson seeing Tobias and Lynn's "date" felt like it was straight out of a normal CW show .
    Generally concur with those points, though still waiting with bated breath for "Black Lightning's back!" I'm guessing it's gonna have to be something really big and bad and messed up to get his head on right and back in the hero business, given where he's at right now.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

DC/Collected Editions Mod The Darknight Detective's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I'm just glad we got to see her with it on.
    A bat! That's it! It's an omen.. I'll shall become a bat!

Pre-CBR Reboot Join Date: 10-17-2010

Pre-CBR Reboot Posts: 4,362

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ So... what's your excuse now?

Quote Originally Posted by The Darknight Detective View Post
    I'm just glad we got to see her with it on.
    Lynn is...stunning. Definitely agree, love when she gets to show that off.

Do you think it might even be a possibility that the Series ends with Jefferson himself dying?

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

I wonder what happened to the season 3 regulars. Glad to see TC stuck around but what happened to the others? Where's the Geoforce kid that Jennifer got chummy with? He leave Freeland after Dr. Jace died? I'm curious about the state of the ASA

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Anarchist View Post
    Do you think it might even be a possibility that the Series ends with Jefferson himself dying?
    That would suck, to put it bluntly.

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    I wonder what happened to the season 3 regulars. Glad to see TC stuck around but what happened to the others? Where's the Geoforce kid that Jennifer got chummy with? He leave Freeland after Dr. Jace died? I'm curious about the state of the ASA
    The ASA, as far as I know, got disbanded or dissolved after the public found out about all the human rights violations it had committed over the years/decades in creating metahuman soldiers. Good riddance.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

God I hope not. I want him to have a happy ending.

I love Jennifer calling out Anissa for doing property damage with her heroic landings. That was pretty cool that she is going the "control the narrative" route so she'd stop being called "Lethal Lightning".

I can certainly understand Lynn's motivations, but it feels like this isn't going to end well for her. Although maybe she will be the one to counteract Tobias' newfound defenses. Guy is so powerful now, Jeff can't even fry his clothes.

Probably not, although he might lose his powers. I'm wondering if there's a chance we will see the Pierce family make a positive change in Freeland? And one that is hopefully but still realistic. It'll take more than just shutting down Whale for that.

Well, most of his character was dedicated around getting revenge on Dr. Jace, so with her dead and the ASA defeated, he really didn't have much of a reason to stick around.

Grayle was probably re-assigned.

Overlooked this one, but apparently the Painkiller spin-off is taking form, 3 actors added to the roster

https://deadline.com/2021/02/painkil...ch-1234694682/

www.taurianfilms.com KabutoRyder's Avatar

Overlooked this one, but apparently the Painkiller spin-off is taking form, 3 actors added to the roster

I just don't understand why this is a thing.
    Last edited by KabutoRyder; 02-25-2021 at 03:15 PM.
    Geek / Gamer / Filmmaker / Indy Pro Wrestler
    @SebastionEnvi (Twitter/Instagram)
    youtube.com/SkunkLifeMedia

Quote Originally Posted by KabutoRyder View Post
    I just don't understand why this is a thing.
    The Akil's still want a show on the CW?

I'd rather just have them renew Black Lightning. Was never a big fan of Painkiller...

Mighty Member

I remember reading before this week's episode that TC and Geo-Force would return. We already got the former, so I guess we're waiting on the latter.