Page 4 of 119 FirstFirst 123456781454104 ... LastLast
    Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TheInvisibleMan View Post
    I look at it like Supergirls relationship to Arrow - its just a different universe, part of the multiverse
    The show doesn't need to be set on another Earth to accomplish that.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    The show doesn't need to be set on another Earth to accomplish that.
    depending on the story Black Lightning is trying to tell

im willing to wait until the show premieres to make that determination

depending on the story Black Lightning is trying to tell

im willing to wait until the show premieres to make that determination
    All the shows display different facets of the Arrowverse. Legends being a clown show doesn't take away from tone Arrow and Flash establish for it's respective shows.

BANNED

All the shows display different facets of the Arrowverse. Legends being a clown show doesn't take away from tone Arrow and Flash establish for it's respective shows.
    but dammit its a clown show I enjoy

lol

I dont know why it matters either way

but dammit its a clown show I enjoy

lol

I dont know why it matters either way
    I simply don't see the need for the separation. Supergirl is on it's own Earth because CBS didn't want it connected with the other shows. Black Lightning shouldn't have that issue being on the CW from the start.

BANNED

I simply don't see the need for the separation. Supergirl is on it's own Earth because CBS didn't want it connected with the other shows. Black Lightning shouldn't have that issue being on the CW from the start.
    maybe because it was pitched as being its own show from the start - Im just excited to have a black led superhero show on TV

and considering Greg Berlantis views on it, thats fine and it needs to change, it will

It's being filmed elsewhere. It is filmed in Atlanta while the cw shows are filmed in canada. That limits the possibility of crossovers and the cw knew that and they wanted to put the kibosh on people asking for a cross over.
    Stick "we work together and we get out of here alive"

Matt "peace out suckas"

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Qwerty View Post
    It's being filmed elsewhere. It is filmed in Atlanta while the cw shows are filmed in canada. That limits the possibility of crossovers and the cw knew that and they wanted to put the kibosh on people asking for a cross over.
    Doesn't mean it can't be in the same universe. There is still no logical reason to do that.

Agents of SHIELD is at its worst when it tries to connect/crossover with the rest of the MCU, but merely knowing that it's a part of the MCU is comforting

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Osiris-Rex View Post
    I have no interest in Bull, Blackish, Brooklyn Nine Nine and I just DVR The Mick. If you like those shows, good for you.
    I was mainly referring to Legends of Tomorrow which is regarded by many if not most as the best show in the Arrowverse at the moment

Retired

It puts BLACK LIGHTNING in an awkward position having it push LEGENDS OF TOMORROW out of its slot and then LOT taking the SUPERGIRL slot in February and March. That whole controversy could give people a bad feeling about BLACK LIGHTNING before it even hits the air.

Quote Originally Posted by Elmo View Post
    I was mainly referring to Legends of Tomorrow which is regarded by many if not most as the best show in the Arrowverse at the moment
    Well of course I watch Legends of Tomorrow. I meant that now that Legends will be on Mondays in place of Supergirl for a while, there will be nothing else on Tuesdays following Flash
    that I am interested in. So I will be watching Black Lightning.

www.taurianfilms.com KabutoRyder's Avatar

They should just make shorter runs to air during the various hiatuses, so that way we have all new episodes of something the entire time. LoT is by far my favorite Arrowverse show going right now and even with how much I love it, if it was scaled back to be an Agent Carter like hiatus fill in, I would have no issue with that. I think Black Lightening should have been the same.

And while the show is shot not in Canada, if they want to, they can figure out the filming logistics of a crossover. Maybe not full on Crisis on Earth X size, but having Green Arrow drop in here or there can be done.

Retired

They did have Flash guest star on SUPERGIRL in the first season, when the show was still being shot in L.A. So I could see that kind of thing happening.

Mighty Member

Default BL on CW

Quote Originally Posted by Elmo View Post

Jefferson Pierce is a man wrestling with a secret. Nine years ago, Pierce was gifted with the superhuman power to harness and control electricity, which he used to keep his hometown streets safe as the masked vigilante Black Lightning. However, after too many nights with his life and his family on the line, he left his Super Hero days behind. Almost a decade later, Pierce’s crime-fighting days are long behind him…or so he thought. But with crime and corruption spreading like wildfire, Black Lightning returns — to save not only his family, but also the soul of his community.

Confirmed to not be a part of the Arrowverse with crossovers unlikely, although I have no idea why.
    http://ew.com/tv/2017/05/18/cw-super...ends-tomorrow/

Also, what's with them reusing sets? Pierce's little "workshop" is the same set as Barry Allen's CSI lab in the Flash. Come on now.
    Good to see you got this up and running. I am a little confused why crossovers seem to matter. Much less the reuse of sets or actors. Some people here need to get a life. Of course once DeVos sees what's going on in this public high school she'll cut the funding faster than if they applied for a transgender locker room. Will Citizen Steel show up as a history teacher or Jax as a shop/auto mechanics teacher? Be a better use of both characters than LoT. Oh,no. I just created a crossover. What was I thinking?
    Last edited by alton; 12-13-2017 at 11:12 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Kelly View Post
    They did have Flash guest star on SUPERGIRL in the first season, when the show was still being shot in L.A. So I could see that kind of thing happening.
    Although they admitted the Flash guest appearance was a really last-minute thing and they had difficulty fitting Grant Gustin in for his appearance, so I imagine they would try and plan or schedule a surprise Arrowverse guest star better then that.