Page 41 of 119 FirstFirst ... 313738394041424344455191 ... LastLast
    Incredible Member Elegant Dreamer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 90'sCartoonMan View Post
    I don't think she was cool so much as Lynn realized Anissa is going to keep trying and trying and trying one way or another (like when she learned to walk) that she might as well have Jeff out there mentoring and protecting her.
    Thanks for explaining! Now it makes sense!

However . . . SERIOUSLY?! No one else noticed Christopher Smith of PAX? As in Christopher Smith Peacemaker?

Is this the Earth that has Charlton Comics characters in the dimension? If it is, it supports my theory that the man in the video Anissa saw on the web is Vic Sage (The Question).

Or maybe Christopher Smith is going to be the Ted Kord of this Earth.

Until it's proven otherwise, I still think what happened to Lala is that Papa Midnite traveled to that Earth.

This video has some major spoilers for future developments at the end (beyond Anissa in her proper Thunder costume).

So the whole family will get powers by the end of the season

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    So, basically make him the American version of Alfred?
    There would be a slight difference in that Gambi's a tailor. But just imagine if Gambi was BL's Butler oh that'd be some shit. I can just imagine the outrage lol.

Quote Originally Posted by CliffHanger2 View Post
    There would be a slight difference in that Gambi's a tailor. But just imagine if Gambi was BL's Butler oh that'd be some shit. I can just imagine the outrage lol.
    I wouldn't mind it. I mean, that's still kind of what he is anyways .

Heck, he's only a little more shady then some interpretations of Alfred...

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I wouldn't mind it. I mean, that's still kind of what he is anyways .

Heck, he's only a little more shady then some interpretations of Alfred...
    Gambi is damn shady he's actively involved with the underworld of Freeland and working with BL to fight them. It's not gonna end well for him.

Retired

Well, I suspect it isn't just the police force, but the whole justice system and the politicians who are corrupt in Freeland. Plus, the A.S.A. is probably a federally funded secret agency. And the Shadow Board might be a part of that.

So if Gambi is shady, then so is most of the official authority in Freeland--who are allowing the 100 and other criminal enterprises to control the city. So if everyone is bad, then where is the morality?

I wonder if it might end up that Tobias and Black Lightning will have a common enemy and come to a truce in order to fight the bigger big bad.

I just re-watched the JLU episode "Double Date". Even though he's "Steven Mandragora" and not Tobias Whale in that episode, it's interesting how similar Huntress was to Black Lightning. Only difference is Helena hid in a closet while watching her father get beaten to death, and Jeff hid under a bed.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I can see her drawing the line once Jennifer develops her powers though.
    Me too, especially since Anissa is an adult and Jennifer is still a minor. Jeff probably wouldn't like it either, even if Jennifer insists that superheroing is her way of replacing track.

Mighty Member

Awesome Jennifer reveal.

Ultimate Member

I love 90% of this show, but Jeff and Anissa doing investigative work without a mask/gloves/somethin' is killing me

This was a great episode. They didn't suit up and it didn't even matter. Still got powers on display. Fantastic show.

Another good episode.

And now both daughters have powers, Jefferson's trust in Gambi is shot, and Lala ain't right in the head (being dead and being brought back does tend to do that kind of thing though).

Quote Originally Posted by Nite-Wing View Post
    So the whole family will get powers by the end of the season
    Even sooner than that as it turns out.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    Another good episode.

And now both daughters have powers, Jefferson's trust in Gambi is shot, and Lala ain't right in the head (being dead and being brought back does tend to do that kind of thing though).
    Anyone that read or watched Pet Sematary knows that.

Quote Originally Posted by Osiris-Rex View Post
    Even sooner than that as it turns out.

Anyone that read or watched Pet Sematary knows that.
    Also referencing certain members from the other CW shows that have experienced similar things.

Extraordinary Member

He said this one's for the streets Black LaLa's back. LOL. Pretty good episode, Lynn must be crazy to keep investigating in that lab after what happened.

I kinda feel bad for Gambi now he had no out from the organization, trying to leave probably would have gotten him killed and telling Jeff the truth was a hard option.