Page 64 of 119 FirstFirst ... 145460616263646566676874114 ... LastLast

So, there is an entire population of powered white people ou6tside of Freeland and know one knows about it?

Is this from the comic? They really threw the whole thing in there.

And Tobias needs to die soon.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Extraordinary Member

Yeah Tobias is really grating on my nerves lol. I wish Khalil would have managed to somehow kill him even by accident but then that would leave a hole I guess in the villain dept.

Even though this show has managed to come up with some really good villains. Lala (wondering what happened to him) and Jill Scott's character. They've killed off some really good chars so far,Fowdy,Syoninde etc.

Really weird episode, glad Khalil finally stood up for himself. Even though Tobias seemed to like the challenge and had a sense of humor about it kinda makes me question if he'd really kill Khalil.

I have a feeling Tobias will be around as long as the series lasts.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

I been enjoying Tobias this season. I hope they keep him around for a while.

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    I been enjoying Tobias this season. I hope they keep him around for a while.
    He's brutal, subtle, and intelligent. Kind of reminds me of Bane in many aspects; more than just a big enforcer, he's smart, tactical, and values loyalty.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Osiris-Rex View Post
    I have a feeling Tobias will be around as long as the series lasts.
    I fear that too. I'm beginning to think that this series is going to mimic comics in keeping the main bad guy around until the very end.

That works in comic books, not TV. I'm already sick of Tobias

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    Speaking of resurrecting people, why hasn’t Whale resurrected Syonide or Tori like he did to Lala.
    Good question. Maybe bringing them back automatically comes with the problems Lala had.
    HEY KIDS, (BUY MY) COMICS!! https://www.mythworldemedia.com/store

Interview with the deaf actor from the latest episode.

http://kriphopnation.com/black-deaf-...OFKkKn7sJ_MZRE

Incredible Member Elegant Dreamer's Avatar

Sigh.

Just great: Black Lightning just fell into the same pitfall that other Arrowverse series has: make a superhero the antagonist AND give them different powers.

Well, heard them mention Markovia (it was on the radio news Gambi was listening to), does that mean Geo-Force (Brion Markov) will make an appearance in the future?

If they make him an antagonist as well, I'll scream.

Extraordinary Member

Honestly without the same powers and look(red hair) doesn't feel like looker from the comics.

Mighty Member

Poor Jennifer.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by CliffHanger2 View Post
    Honestly without the same powers and look(red hair) doesn't feel like looker from the comics.
    I wish I knew why writers feel so bound by a character's existing canon, especially with Arrow and Black Lightning. Neither have an expansive rogues gallery. They have 90% of DC villains out there, why not use 'em?

Quote Originally Posted by CliffHanger2 View Post
    It clearly isn't. She shares the name but basically nothing else in common with the Looker from the comics.

Quote Originally Posted by tabo61 View Post
    Poor Jennifer.
    Well, Jennifer was there to help Khalil, who realized he was in too deep and couldn't get out of that mess with Tobias on his own. But there's some ominous hints that she might end up going Dark Phoenix on us if her powers get out of control.

The weird thing is, the 'previously on' segment didn't feature Jennifer much, even though her story arc had lots of development. It showed the South Freeland scenes, Khalil's story arc, and Gambi's, but was it just me or did they not show previous scenes from Jennifer's arc at the beginning?

I wonder what angle they're going with when it comes to Grace. In the comics, she's half Amazon. Here, it seems to be something else.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by The Cool Thatguy View Post
    I wish I knew why writers feel so bound by a character's existing canon, especially with Arrow and Black Lightning. Neither have an expansive rogues gallery. They have 90% of DC villains out there, why not use 'em?
    Yeah it is strange maybe they feel they have to save them for other hero shows in the future? But nah it doesn't make sense. Even tho this show has come up with some pretty good villains so far.