Page 68 of 86 FirstFirst ... 185864656667686970717278 ... LastLast
Results 1,006 to 1,020 of 1286
  1. #1006
    Mighty Member Iconic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    1,579

    Default

    Pretty good episode last night. Loved the feat of BL hovering while using his right hand as a flashlight. I want more of these creative uses of his powerset.

    Only thing I'd like for next season is a streamlining of his suit. I'd like for the stunt double to be able to perform more.

  2. #1007
    Death becomes you Osiris-Rex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Memphis
    Posts
    6,640

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kirby101 View Post
    Because there is no way to show her take down a dozen armed men and open an armored car, we just have to accept it happened.

    Rename her Mary Sue.
    That made no sense at all. Nowhere was she shown to be bulletproof. Or have super speed. So how did she not die in a hail of bullets? The cops just stood there as she picked them off one by one?
    They would have opened fire on her with everything they had the second she killed the first cop and refused to lay down.

  3. #1008
    Mighty Member Iconic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    1,579

    Default

    Cutter seems to be in the same vein as Bullseye. Just with knives.

  4. #1009
    Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Bronx, New York
    Posts
    7,269

    Default

    The final scene pissed me off. Khalil didn't need you to pray for him. Pick up the phone and get him a damn ambulance.

  5. #1010
    Pro Mutant Anarchist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    3,945

    Default

    This whole religious nonsense in general annoys me on this show.

  6. #1011
    Death becomes you Osiris-Rex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Memphis
    Posts
    6,640

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    The final scene pissed me off. Khalil didn't need you to pray for him. Pick up the phone and get him a damn ambulance.
    But if they pray hard enough he can get up and walk on his own. Just like happened with those old time faith healers at a religious revival where cripples got up out of wheelchairs.

  7. #1012
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    21,031

    Default

    Okay, Cutter getting the drop on that one SWAT member was one thing, but taking out the entire team was just ludicrous.

    Something tells me Jen is going to want a piece of Whale after this.

    More and more I'm convinced that Whale did have something to do with Todd getting rejected for the grant.

  8. #1013
    Mighty Member Iconic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    1,579

    Default

    There were more bystanders than those people on the church steps praying. There were people in vehicles. What's to say one of them wasn't already calling?

  9. #1014
    DC Comics Forum Mod The Darknight Detective's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    11,767

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Darknight Detective View Post
    I hate to say it, but I feel the same way. The last few episodes haven't been doing it for me (unlike the other episodes that were topnotch).
    Well, the second half of the episode picked up quite a bit there.
    A bat! That's it! It's an omen.. I'll shall become a bat!

    Pre-CBR Reboot Join Date: 10-17-2010

    Pre-CBR Reboot Posts: 4,362

    THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ So... what's your excuse now?

  10. #1015
    Extraordinary Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    5,601

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    Okay, Cutter getting the drop on that one SWAT member was one thing, but taking out the entire team was just ludicrous.

    Something tells me Jen is going to want a piece of Whale after this.

    More and more I'm convinced that Whale did have something to do with Todd getting rejected for the grant.
    Haven't seen the episode yet, but IIRC, Gambi did hint that Cutter was a meta human (really wish they used a better name for her)

  11. #1016
    A Wearied Madness Vakanai's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    4,296

    Default

    Can anyone tell me who the Masters of Disaster are supposed to be? Never read or heard of them before, so I'm not sure how excited I should be about them.

  12. #1017
    Incredible Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    851

    Default

    Masters of Disasters is/was an old villains team that first fought Batman and the Outsiders. There is Shakedown, male. who has vibration powers. New Wave, female, who can turn into water. Windfall, New Wave's little sister, who has power over air. Coldsnap, male, has ice powers. Heatstroke, female and Cold Snap's girlfriend, has heat powers. Due to their powers Coldsnap and Heatstroke can no longer touch each other.

  13. #1018
    A Wearied Madness Vakanai's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    4,296

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Toreador View Post
    Masters of Disasters is/was an old villains team that first fought Batman and the Outsiders. There is Shakedown, male. who has vibration powers. New Wave, female, who can turn into water. Windfall, New Wave's little sister, who has power over air. Coldsnap, male, has ice powers. Heatstroke, female and Cold Snap's girlfriend, has heat powers. Due to their powers Coldsnap and Heatstroke can no longer touch each other.
    Sounds like a good, somewhat elemental themed, balance of powers. I wonder how closely to that this version will stick to. Thanks for the info!

  14. #1019
    Incredible Member signalman112's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Midwest
    Posts
    723

    Default

    Hopefully the Masters of Disasters will be handle better then Looker was.

    MastersofDisaster.jpg

  15. #1020
    Death becomes you Osiris-Rex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Memphis
    Posts
    6,640

    Default

    Doubt Masters of Disasters will have the colorful costumes though. Probably will dress up street.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •