Page 70 of 119 FirstFirst ... 206066676869707172737480 ... LastLast
Results 1,036 to 1,050 of 1779
    Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Tracer Bullet View Post
    You are correct. So many dangling threads that haven't been picked up in a while. Grace, who's hiding me powers, and Anissa have patched things up offscreen apparently? Anissa stopped teaching at the school and is somehow a med student with time to volunteer, superhero, and go to parties? They hyped up the conflict between the one dimensional new principal and Jefferson only to not do anything meaningful with it. What happened with the surviving pod kids? They couldn't have cut the Jen/Khalil thing shorter? Tobias knows Jefferson is BL! Where is that going? What the hell even happened to make them each think they killed the other? Come on, show!!
    Does Tobias know? I know he was sniffing around

Quote Originally Posted by The Cool Thatguy View Post
    If he doesn't know he's definitely starting to suspect. If he wants to find more information, Todd will certainly come in handy.

He voiced aloud each incident where BL showed up when Jen and Anissa were in trouble.

Mighty Member

RIP Khalil.

Incredible Member

They referenced Markovia in this last episode. Doc. Jace appears in both BL and Young Justice. Could Geoforce or his sister be on the way?

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Howard Allan View Post
    They referenced Markovia in this last episode. Doc. Jace appears in both BL and Young Justice. Could Geoforce or his sister be on the way?
    Probably not, but I really do think that we're overdue for the appearance of another hero. All things considered, people seem pretty chill when discussing metahumans

Rest in peace Khalil.

Well, Reverend Holt definitely kept his promise to "stay black and die".

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Howard Allan View Post
    I would like to see Geo-force show up but I don't know how he'll fit in the show.

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    I would like to see Geo-force show up but I don't know how he'll fit in the show.
    Geo-Force was already on Arrow and was killed so I am not sure they want to have a different version of the character on Black Lightning.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Osiris-Rex View Post
    Geo-Force was already on Arrow and was killed so I am not sure they want to have a different version of the character on Black Lightning.
    Really? Him or just the country? Summary, damn you!

Really? Him or just the country? Summary, damn you!
    Arrow featured a character named Dr. Brion Markov in the Season 1 episode "Darkness on the Edge of Town". Dr. Brion Markov (played by Eric Floyd) was a scientist for Unidac Industries, who invented a device
    that can manipulate seismic activity.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

We don't even know if Black Lightning is a Arrowverse show. Even if it is, screw it. Early seasons of Arrowverse shows had a bad habit of using established names as throwaway characters.

Ultimate Member

Arrow featured a character named Dr. Brion Markov in the Season 1 episode "Darkness on the Edge of Town". Dr. Brion Markov (played by Eric Floyd) was a scientist for Unidac Industries, who invented a device
    that can manipulate seismic activity.
    Oh, that?

Easy fix.

Junior. The Second.

Boom, done.

If Tobias servives this season, I might be done. Ther is no explanation for not taking out this mass-murderer except "reasons".

Khalil's death was handled nicely, glad that soap opera is over.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby101 View Post
    If Tobias servives this season, I might be done. Ther is no explanation for not taking out this mass-murderer except "reasons".

Khalil's death was handled nicely, glad that soap opera is over.
    Yeah, Boyd Crowder, Tobias ain't. He grows in douche bag megatons each episode.

Also, if Khalil was finally willing to spill the beans, why weren't the cops there taking statements? Dying declaration and all that.