Page 72 of 119 FirstFirst ... 226268697071727374757682 ... LastLast
Results 1,066 to 1,080 of 1779

I hope that it won't bring back Tobias Whale as the Big Bad again.

Quote Originally Posted by FBarnhill View Post
    Showrunner Salim Akil cleared of accusations

Obviously, I can’t confirm whether what he allegedly did is true or not but I do find it silly with them brushing it off because it was a personal thing, given that the past year has shown people losing their jobs for actions not related to the workplace. That being said, I do hope the cast and the rest of the crew aren’t hurt by what he apparently did.
    It sounded like a bdsm arrangement so I don't know how a studio reasonably investigates sexual assault in that context. What a mess.

Astonishing Member Tazpocalapse's Avatar

I am really liking the build up of the connections to the Outsiders and Markovia. It's a The developement of BL and cast having work regarding helping the community adds a layer of future story developements so that other cast members can be fleshed out more.

Mighty Member

That principal's childhood is tragic but he's still a jerk.

I just don't care that much about the daughters. Unfortunately, their story has taken over the show.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby101 View Post
    I just don't care that much about the daughters. Unfortunately, their story has taken over the show.
    I feel it's an exaggeration to say their story has taken over the show given how prominent the enmity between Jefferson and Whale still is, not to mention the entire Green Light babies plot (they really should have gotten a better name for that).
    Last edited by Agent Z; 02-04-2019 at 09:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by FBarnhill View Post
    Showrunner Salim Akil cleared of accusations

Obviously, I can’t confirm whether what he allegedly did is true or not but I do find it silly with them brushing it off because it was a personal thing, given that the past year has shown people losing their jobs for actions not related to the workplace. That being said, I do hope the cast and the rest of the crew aren’t hurt by what he apparently did.
    Given it was an actress who raised the issue at first, I wouldn't say it was separate from his work. It may not have happened on the Black Lightning set but (assuming it did happen) it may have occurred on the set of another project he was involved in.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Markovia becoming a bigger deal. I can see Bedlam being the big bad if it becomes the major plot down the line.

I noticed that Khalil aunt wasn't present for his funeral.

It was cool to see the students of the school memorializing him. They understand any one of them is one mistake away from being in his shoes and don't hold it against him. That principal is an asshole.

Incredible Member Elegant Dreamer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tazpocalapse View Post
    I am really liking the build up of the connections to the Outsiders and Markovia. It's a The developement of BL and cast having work regarding helping the community adds a layer of future story developements so that other cast members can be fleshed out more.
    Me too. Again, I really, really hope that they have Prince Brion Markov as a good guy.

So . . . where does one go to bet on who's going to portray Geo-Force ?

I'm wondering if those comics Grace was reading is teasing some upcoming appearances:
    Supergirl (i so want this show to also be in Earth 38)
    Sideways (I can see him being a student at Garfield High. Also we still haven't seen anything about that mysterious teleporter.)
    Odelle using a gun to save Lyn reminds me of his character in the Predator.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Grace is just a comic fan. Last season she gave Annisa an Outsiders comic with the comic version of Lady Eve on the cover.

Ultimate Member

I know we're supposed to suspend disbelief in general, but I have a hard time believing that a law enforcement agency would see moving the pod kids as the safer option as opposed to just increasing security.

I mean, they're in the USA. There's only so much force foreign agents can hope to bring to bear

Mighty Member

Jennifer's a bigger troublemaker than Nora from the Flash.

The Police are doing an excellent job of reining in Tobias.
    How many people will he kill while BL takes the noble high ground.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Cutter: Were you just talking to that picture of Tori?

Tobias: Yes.

I know some are getting tired of him but it's hard not to love that response from Tobias.

spoilers:
    So was that knife scene with Cutter and Shakedown supposed to imply she has some kind of low-tier telekinesis? If so, then I just might take back my comments regarding her killing that SWAT team
    end of spoilers

Since when can Anissa read lips?