Page 79 of 119 FirstFirst ... 296975767778798081828389 ... LastLast
Results 1,171 to 1,185 of 1779

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    The brain chip. It's implanted him with master degree level of knowledge on various things.
    I guess I got a bit confused because they were asking him what he knows but now I realize it was part of testing to see if it worked.

Quote Originally Posted by Anarchist View Post
    For some reason I can't recall, could Jefferson and Jennifer always fly like this?
    Yes, they could.

What, Khalil doesn't know krav maga? That was a cool fight scene, though. Odell is such a manipulative bastard. I'm kind of hoping Whale takes him out.

I like that, despite all the weirdness recently, Anissa still freaks out about Grace's shape shifting.

Move over Amanda Waller, we have a new ice cold SOB in charge of a government agency.

Seriously, this guy makes Waller look warm and fuzzy (she at least has a soft spot for her kids).

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

I honestly hope Odell and Whale take each other out, and not to dinner. That said, I also liked the new Black Lightning suit, reminded me of the suit from Spider-Man Unlimited, but in live-action, though I would have to agree that Jefferson ought to look this gift horse in the mouth, as it might well be an ASA Trojan horse.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Nah, Khalil has to be the one who breaks Odell's neck for what he made him do.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Khalil gonna be the one to take out Odell. Tobias has a long list of enemies so anybody can take him. Most likely Lala.

My fear is they end Odell's stuff at the end of this season and next season we are back to Tobias as the main bad guy. It gets monotinous.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

I imagine Gambi is going to be so disappointed that someone made a suit for Jefferson that wasn't him. And that it's such a slick and streamlined suit compared to the last Black Lighting costume. He's probably going to be bitter he never designed the watch either .

Odell is playing the Pierce family like a darn fiddle. Jefferson said he didn't trust him, but he still went along on that mission the moment he got to be Black Lightning again, and he turned Jennifer into practically a tactical drone.

Did, uh...Anissa just blow up a helicopter with people in it ?

"Grace, I love you. I want to be with you. Sure, I slept with another girl while we were separated, but I'm a woman! I have needs!" Although in all seriousness it's nice to see Anissa and Grace back on-track and that the thing with the reporter ended smoothly. Maybe Anissa will use her new reporter friend to help fight the ASA.

Did they have to make the registration process so much like the booking process for criminals, right down to the height chart used for mugshots? It's like they're deliberately trying to antagonize people.

Poor Henderson. He's trying to do his best for the people while working with the ASA who have complete and total control over everything, and hardly anyone seems to understand the position he's in. I'm worried someone was watching him hand over that money and will try and implicate him as being dirty .

Old Man Whale isn't giving Odell the satisfaction of knowing where the briefcase is and seems completely driven by his hatred of Black Lightning.

So Lightning vs. Painkiller when? I wonder if a shock to the system would undo the brainwashing.

I feel bad for Jefferson getting denied his big family reunion moment. If Gambi were there he would've stayed with Jeff. Or maybe he would've gone out saying "sorry Jefferson, I need to plan out my next anti-ASA operation."

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Nah, Khalil has to be the one who breaks Odell's neck for what he made him do.
    Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    Khalil gonna be the one to take out Odell. Tobias has a long list of enemies so anybody can take him. Most likely Lala.
    Good points. Khalil/Painkiller would deserve first dibs on Odell once Jennifer/Lightning shorts out that neural implant in his brain. And yes, I am looking forward to the electrifying vengeance of the Pierce family (plus Khalil) once they realize Odell and the ASA have been manipulating them all along.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post

Did, uh...Anissa just blow up a helicopter with people in it ?
    Girl has already been highly aggressive troughout the first 3 episodes, but yeah, that shocked me too.

And Jennifer fucking blew away a whole BUILDING!

And Jennifer fucking blew away a whole BUILDING!
    Yeah, I was wondering if there was anyone managing that station or if everything was automated.

It would be funny if Odell and Amanda Waller were dating.

Waller: "Well, if you think I'M bad, you should meet my boyfriend. Babe?"

Odell slithers out from behind a wall...
    Black Panther - Champion of Bast
    Vixen - Champion of Anansi

Quote Originally Posted by MoneySpider View Post
    It would be funny if Odell and Amanda Waller were dating.

Waller: "Well, if you think I'M bad, you should meet my boyfriend. Babe?"

Odell slithers out from behind a wall...
    A match made in the lowest circles of hell.

Though at least Waller tries to avoid civilian casualties, I give her that much. Odell sees them as another resource to exploit.

I don't understand what this show is doing with Grace or why I should be invested in her getting together with Anissa.