Page 84 of 119 FirstFirst ... 347480818283848586878894 ... LastLast
Results 1,246 to 1,260 of 1779

I think it's pretty clear Tobias has a bias against black men, stemming from how his father treated him. I mean, his closest confidante's in season 1, outside his sister, were both white (Toledo and Syonide) which I think is kind of telling.
    Quote Originally Posted by 90'sCartoonMan View Post
    Why was the entire Pierce family except for Jennifer at Tayvon's funeral? She was closest to him.
    Maybe it was a school day? Or she was investigating Brandon all day?

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I think it's pretty clear Tobias has a bias against black men, stemming from how his father treated him. I mean, his closest confidante's in season 1, outside his sister, were both white (Toledo and Syonide) which I think is kind of telling.

Maybe it was a school day? Or she was investigating Brandon all day?
    All she did was break into Brandon's apartment. We would have seen her following him around if it was an all day affair.

Mighty Member

Jennifer's becoming stubborn and annoying just like her mom.

I don't know about the rest of you, but I'm getting tired and bored with this long, drawn-out ASA storyline this season.
    Last edited by MoneySpider; 11-25-2019 at 09:51 PM.
    Black Panther - Champion of Bast
    Vixen - Champion of Anansi

Henderson could have avoided this issue by just telling Jeff about the plan in the first place.

Of course Reverend Holt have a golden gun.

Knew Odell wasn't dead.

Looks like Jefferson is about to find out Khalil is alive real soon.

Where's Carson Williams been?
    Last edited by Agent Z; 11-26-2019 at 05:10 AM.

Honestly, at this point, I'm past any sympathy for ASA mooks. They are all fascist pigs and should be slaughtered like it.

Also, Grace continues to be pointless.

I'm excited to see where they'll go with Khalil though.

Grace is completely pointless. I don't even see how/why someone like Anissa would be into her?

Lynn continues her streak in being the stupidest character on this show.

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    Lynn continues her streak in being the stupidest character on this show.
    And she is so adamant about it.

Well, she is an addict, and not by choice, so we can cut her some slack.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    Henderson could have avoided this issue by just telling Jeff about the plan in the first place.

Of course Reverend Holt have a golden gun.

Knew Odell wasn't dead.

Looks like Jefferson is about to find out Khalil is alive real soon.

Where's Carson Williams been?
    Well, at least that means once Khalil gets his memories back, he'll kill Odell himself for making him kill his own mother. Maybe it's Jefferson's lightning that shorts out the chip in his brain when they fight. And yes, Henderson could and should have told him about the plan the Resistance was cooking up, but he did have a point about Jeff being somewhat hypocritical in his outrage, as they both kept secrets from each other for what they felt was the greater good.

Quote Originally Posted by Anarchist View Post
    Honestly, at this point, I'm past any sympathy for ASA mooks. They are all fascist pigs and should be slaughtered like it.

Also, Grace continues to be pointless.

I'm excited to see where they'll go with Khalil though.
    Yeah, I wouldn't have minded Jefferson lighting that ASA punk up when he blatantly executed someone right in front of him. If that was the same guy who got mauled by Grace in leopard form . . . well, he deserved worse. That said, I did appreciate the little bonding moment between her and Black Lightning when she admitted she knew who he was. Given what happened a couple of episodes back, it's a good bit of progress, and since she's on the other side of the ASA barrier around Freeland now, I'm guessing we won't be seeing her quite so much. Going to Khalil, since he's being set up to fight Black Lightning, I'm thinking Jeff short-circuits the chip in his brain and Khalil ends up remembering who he is . . . and then killing Odell for what he made him do.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

They just executed Americans in their own country. How are there no consequences? This show is becoming about the women more than BL. Which wouldn't be a problem if I could stand any of them on screen.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby101 View Post
    They just executed Americans in their own country. How are there no consequences? This show is becoming about the women more than BL. Which wouldn't be a problem if I could stand any of them on screen.
    IMO, the WB shows don't really handle escalation well. I mean, getting the metas out of Freeland is treated like a big thing, but unless I missed something, they're still in the US.

Also, have they ever established where Khalil got his spinal implant? Because you'd think that would be more valuable than most metas. You have something you can reliably duplicate and apply across the board. Armies are about uniformity and regularity, and if the spinal tech could make a disabled track star into a bad ass, imagine what it could do to an already trained army ranger.

Quote Originally Posted by The Cool Thatguy View Post
    IMO, the WB shows don't really handle escalation well. I mean, getting the metas out of Freeland is treated like a big thing, but unless I missed something, they're still in the US.

Also, have they ever established where Khalil got his spinal implant? Because you'd think that would be more valuable than most metas. You have something you can reliably duplicate and apply across the board. Armies are about uniformity and regularity, and if the spinal tech could make a disabled track star into a bad ass, imagine what it could do to an already trained army ranger.
    The spinal implant came from the ASA. Tobias used his connections to get it for him.

Fascist military and villains who are always winning are probably two of my least favorite villain tropes rolled into one. We really need to get rid of the ASA already.