Page 85 of 119 FirstFirst ... 357581828384858687888995 ... LastLast
Results 1,261 to 1,275 of 1779

Black Lightning apparently likes it to flaunt villain victories in our faces until the last fucking second, see Season 2 and Tobias.

So Odell is alive but taking a backseat to this Eddie Munster lady? She's just as lovable as him.

Khalil talking to Lynn and Gambi like that was the creepiest he's been (aside from when he killed his mother, of course). When he's on missions, at least he has more emotion, but now? Gambi was right to call him an "it". Lynn's loses have taken a toll on her, hopefully she can save him.

I understand why Jeff and Henderson were at odds, and while that was sad, it was nice seeing him reconnect with Anissa.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 90'sCartoonMan View Post
    So Odell is alive but taking a backseat to this Eddie Munster lady? She's just as lovable as him.

Khalil talking to Lynn and Gambi like that was the creepiest he's been (aside from when he killed his mother, of course). When he's on missions, at least he has more emotion, but now? Gambi was right to call him an "it". Lynn's loses have taken a toll on her, hopefully she can save him.

I understand why Jeff and Henderson were at odds, and while that was sad, it was nice seeing him reconnect with Anissa.
    It was hard to side with Jefferson in his argument with Henderson. Trying to apply black and white morality in a military occupation isn't going to cut it.

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    It was hard to side with Jefferson in his argument with Henderson. Trying to apply black and white morality in a military occupation isn't going to cut it.
    He didn't know who had planted the bomb in the first place and as he pointed out, such tactics can also harm innocent people like the metas Henderson and Holt where trying to sneak out of the city.

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby101 View Post
    They just executed Americans in their own country. How are there no consequences?
    Same way there are no consequences when a cop kills a black man.

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    He didn't know who had planted the bomb in the first place and as he pointed out, such tactics can also harm innocent people like the metas Henderson and Holt where trying to sneak out of the city.

Henderson and the metas were a safe distance from the explosion. The only one in any danger was the guard. Seeing how tyrannical the ASA has been I don't see anyone crying for him.

The one time a Superhero coming in to defuse a bomb becomes a bad thing. I mean, if they were going to form a resistance, I think they should've gotten Jefferson involved pretty quickly...but I guess I can understand Henderson's fears that Jefferson would go "my way or the highway" like he usually does.

When they started the nature music, I thought that was going turn Grace into tiger mode .

I can't believe I'm missing Odell, but this lady being discount Odell just doesn't do it for me .

I guess Jennifer and Brandon are what happens when lightning hits against the Earth?

So could they just re-activate Khalil's memories? It seems that simple.

"When have I not?" I dunno Lynn...when you started doing drugs?

"Leave him alone!" So there is literally one member of the ASA with an actual sense of morality? I'm surprised he's white.

The ASA have got to be the worst government organization ever. Engaging in an occupation, executing prisoners in cold blood, the horrible treatment of civilians...coupled with what we already know, the government on Black Lightning's Earth absolutely sucks.

I can't believe I just heard Black Lightning get compared to Judas...

Did Black Lightning practically burn those agents alive? They didn't look too good.

Look at Gambi being so proud at Anissa for putting a tracker on her girlfriend .

So I take it Jeff is just going to let it lie that Grace mauled a man like she's Beast Boy.

Next week...Carson finally returns to fight Black Lightning and Anissa finally puts on the Thunder suit for the first time in forever.

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post

Good point.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    The one time a Superhero coming in to defuse a bomb becomes a bad thing. I mean, if they were going to form a resistance, I think they should've gotten Jefferson involved pretty quickly...but I guess I can understand Henderson's fears that Jefferson would go "my way or the highway" like he usually does.

When they started the nature music, I thought that was going turn Grace into tiger mode .

I can't believe I'm missing Odell, but this lady being discount Odell just doesn't do it for me .

I guess Jennifer and Brandon are what happens when lightning hits against the Earth?

"Leave him alone!" So there is literally one member of the ASA with an actual sense of morality? I'm surprised he's white.

The ASA have got to be the worst government organization ever. Engaging in an occupation, executing prisoners in cold blood, the horrible treatment of civilians...coupled with what we already know, the government on Black Lightning's Earth absolutely sucks.

Did Black Lightning practically burn those agents alive? They didn't look too good.

Look at Gambi being so proud at Anissa for putting a tracker on her girlfriend .

So I take it Jeff is just going to let it lie that Grace mauled a man like she's Beast Boy.

Next week...Carson finally returns to fight Black Lightning and Anissa finally puts on the Thunder suit for the first time in forever.
    Considering that man was an ASA goon and thus a participant in a fascist occupation and takeover of an American city, accompanied by a number of human rights violations, on behalf of a government organization with no good intentions for the people of said city . . . I'm thinking Jeff has plenty of reason to let that one slide.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

I like to think Jefferson recognized the ASA soldier who Grace mauled as being as the same one who executed the two civilians from earlier in the day. Since it was him he had it coming.

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    Considering that man was an ASA goon and thus a participant in a fascist occupation and takeover of an American city, accompanied by a number of human rights violations, on behalf of a government organization with no good intentions for the people of said city . . . I'm thinking Jeff has plenty of reason to let that one slide.
    Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    I like to think Jefferson recognized the ASA soldier who Grace mauled as being as the same one who executed the two civilians from earlier in the day. Since it was him he had it coming.
    I really just have to wonder what's driving these guys to act this way. Ostensibly they're all military and working for the government, but realistically I'd think more people would be having second-thoughts about all the stuff they are doing in Freeland.

Unless Odell just intentionally picked the most dubiously moral yet loyal people he could get his hands on.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

I really just have to wonder what's driving these guys to act this way. Ostensibly they're all military and working for the government, but realistically I'd think more people would be having second-thoughts about all the stuff they are doing in Freeland.

Unless Odell just intentionally picked the most dubiously moral yet loyal people he could get his hands on.
    Maybe. Considering this was an operation sanctioned and approved by the U.S. president . . .
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Mighty Member

Glad Black Lightening took down that ASA commander.

Astonishing Member

Next week, Black Lightning turns into the Flash experiencing parallel universes.

I wonder if that ASA agent who helped Lynn is going to be important in the long run.He's been hanging around the entire season questioning the mission.

Quote Originally Posted by Anarchist View Post
    Black Lightning apparently likes it to flaunt villain victories in our faces until the last fucking second, see Season 2 and Tobias.
    Pretty much my biggest issue with the Young Justice cartoon for every single season right there.

The everything is according to plan and the losses are actually wins is some of the most annoying villain stuff around. It doesn't make your villain any interesting or seemingly cooler. It just makes your heroes look like idiots.

Rushed episode, but I guess the fight for Freeland is just on hold right now, as the Crisis is about to come for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeremi View Post
    Pretty much my biggest issue with the Young Justice cartoon for every single season right there.

The everything is according to plan and the losses are actually wins is some of the most annoying villain stuff around. It doesn't make your villain any interesting or seemingly cooler. It just makes your heroes look like idiots.
    The only villain that it worked for during the last years was Prometheus imO.
    He was just something else entirely.