Page 91 of 119 FirstFirst ... 4181878889909192939495101 ... LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,365 of 1779
    Mighty Member

Poor Lynn is really having one heck of a mental breakdown.

Jace's inability to understand human interaction is too funny.

I was wondering if someone would ever call Tobias out on him being a self-hating black man.

So Khalil's back it seems but for how long?

Why do I get this troubling feeling Grace might die?

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

I enjoyed Lynn second beatdown of Jace too much. I find too amusing that Lynn first instinct upon seeing her is to beat the **** out of her.

So Khalil's back it seems but for how long?
    I doubt he'll be gone. Jennifer will help him work through his problems enough to probably take him on the Lynn rescue mission which will likely result in him being left behind and become a weapon for Markovia.

www.taurianfilms.com KabutoRyder's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    I enjoyed Lynn second beatdown of Jace too much. I find too amusing that Lynn first instinct upon seeing her is to beat the **** out of her.

I doubt he'll be gone. Jennifer will help him work through his problems enough to probably take him on the Lynn rescue mission which will likely result in him being left behind and become a weapon for Markovia.
    Doubt he gets weaponized again. I am seeing him sacrificing himself so they can escape.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by KabutoRyder View Post
    Doubt he gets weaponized again. I am seeing him sacrificing himself so they can escape.
    The kid died twice over. I wouldn't believe a death.

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Lang View Post
    Lala's been nothing but filler since Episode 2 of season one. It's as if the only reason he's around is because they paid the actor to appear in more episodes, and realized they killed him off too early. It seems like they just don't know what to do with him. There seemed to be a 'redemption arc' going on with him, but it hasn't really been allowed to actually go anywhere.

Also, both Lala and Lady Eve might not, at this point, be credible as antagonists as we've already seen both of them taken out (the former a few times).
    Grace has the same problem, tbh. Totally wasted character.

As for the episode, that Khalil stuff was legit heartwrenching.

Hope he pulls himself together and joins the badass Outsider crew.

Jace is such a charming sociopath. Lynn beating the tar out of her never gets old .

At least Lynn can tell her family it's not exactly her own fault she got addicted to Green Light, thanks to convenient Markovian exposition.

"Two Outsiders into the sanctuary?" Ha! See what they did there ?

"Then again, you ain't that black." Isn't that racist against albino's? I mean, Tobias deserves it, but still.

I guess it's not domestic abuse when the two partners are enjoying the ruckus. Grace feels like she kind of has her comic counterpart's strength and fighting capabilities now that she's gotten more control of her powers. Also, they totally had sex after that fight...

So if Brandon is Geo-Force, does that mean there isn't a Brion Markov with the Markovian Royal Family? Or is it Gregor? Or Tara?

TC is such a an adorable bundle of dorkiness and awkwardness. That little dance he did after locking up Painkiller was great .

I have to wonder if Odell would have approved letting all these assets go loose, although he probably would have approved of making shield girl a sleeper agent to kill Lynn.

Is the Markovian insertion team Team Black Lighting? The Outsiders? The Magnificent Eight?

So Khalil is finally back, having rejected Painkiller, but now he can no longer touch anyone, has to deal with the ramifications of what Painkiller did (including murdering his mother), and there's always the possibility Painkiller might get out again. I'm not surprised he needs some time to compose himself and doesn't seem confident he and Jen can get back together.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Yeah, I'm with Anarchist. Those scenes at the end were very heartbreaking, and I am still looking forward to Khalil getting his well-deserved, very brutal revenge on the ASA . . . specifically Odell. That aside, Black Lightning and the Outsiders would be a very catchy title. Someone should make that a comic.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Anissa and Grace's fight was good, but...my word, Anissa, you were nearly popping out of your top there.

I'd say they set TC up just as a plot device so they could help Khalil this way...but he is too much fun, and I'd love to see more of him.

So a version of the Outsiders have formed just as Black Lightning has become part of Earth Prime? Hoping we'll get an appearance from Rila Fukushima soon!

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 90'sCartoonMan View Post
    Anissa and Grace's fight was good, but...my word, Anissa, you were nearly popping out of your top there.

I'd say they set TC up just as a plot device so they could help Khalil this way...but he is too much fun, and I'd love to see more of him.

So a version of the Outsiders have formed just as Black Lightning has become part of Earth Prime? Hoping we'll get an appearance from Rila Fukushima soon!
    Hmm, Katana would be fun to see again, and maybe we could get Metamorpho, too?
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Quote Originally Posted by 90'sCartoonMan View Post
    In more ways then one .
    Maybe Looker's a good guy now? And Katana has Soultaker? So many possibilities...
    Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    Hmm, Katana would be fun to see again, and maybe we could get Metamorpho, too?
    Metamorpho is probably too much for this show, but maybe Crisis saved Simon Stagg from getting killed by Thawne.

Astonishing Member

I haven't quite caught up (I'm like 1.5 episodes behind) but I wonder given all the small tweaks around since the Crisis, how long until Grace gets affected by them somehow. I wouldn't be surprised if her origin changes somehow to be more comics based now that they're on Prime Earth. Though given she's a shapeshifter that'd still probably be hard to do.

Mighty Member

Terrific episode tonight. That Gravedigger vs Pain Killer brawl was great.

Quote Originally Posted by tabo61 View Post
    Terrific episode tonight. That Gravedigger vs Pain Killer brawl was great.
    Yeah, Wayne Brady was great.
    And everyone made it back!

The action was pretty good this week. BL dropping down from the chopper was cool. The way Lightning cleared those guards. Painkiller vs Gravedigger. BL’s hallway fight. The group scenes. My highlights.